All Comments on 'Daisy Duke's Daisy Dukes'

by SweetPrettyAss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

daisy no differnet then all other girls eventually they all suck cock

William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Why waste time"

I wouldn't have bothered to take off my boots and socks.

Nice little 5 star celebrity fantasy.

Glad to see you back with this story and a hot limerick.

dutch513dutch513over 10 years ago
Not bad

gave you a 5 for originality . good luck in contest....

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 10 years ago
I loved Catherine Bach, so hot.

Simpson girl had nothing on her in the movie.

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Not Too Split Hairs, But...!

Great story, but there's a little something missing that a lot of us are quite fond of: pantyhose! Those of us who watched the TV series closely knew that Daisy wore pantyhose the whole series! That's why the sensors at CBS allowed her to wear her "Dukes" so short! There was even a "thing" about it on one of the DVDs from the series. However, there's always a sequel to this fine story to "make-up" for it! Great stuff, please give us, at least, a sequel, if not a series. Please don't forget the pantyhose!

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 10 years ago
Gewat Story

Great story and really fun to read. I used to watch the TV series, and about my favorite part was Daisy in her cutoffs and shirt. One of the sexiest women on TV.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this story

I really hated this story because it is a cheap rip-off of the tv show this would have never been part of the show, Daisy Duke would never get involved with her cousins, at least sexually

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bo and Luke

As I recall from the series, both Bo and Luke had the start of hairy chests -- Bo with that gorgeous blond hair, and Luke with the dark hair that made him look soooo sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
explanation of gratitude on DDDD

This says, Thanks also a LOT to this said writer for that this i of his/her said columns on her and them with it now here STILL recounts also that that's so also of the heroine and of incestuous ' ' YouSeeWhat ' ' between her and each of ii of the heroes for herself, for him/herself for him/herself, for ANYONE whoever accepts also that this even says also, Thanks also a LOT to this said writer for that this i of his/her said accounts on her and them with it now here STILL recounts also that that's so also of the heroine and of incestuous ' ' YouSeeWhat ' ' between her and each of ii of the heroes him/herself for him/herself, for fans, for readers, for others also and even for us, too....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I came on this story by accident, and am glad I did. Even back when I was mainly gay, and fancied Bo and Luke, Daisy's incredible legs in those short shorts were a turn-on! Stories about the trio are still exciting, so well done.

Deckard6969Deckard6969over 6 years ago
Daisy Duke interracial

I have considered writing a story involving Daisy Duke screwing a bunch of black guys on the hood of the General Lee. Thinking about using inmates escaped from a prison being seduced by Daisy. Whaddya all think???

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Daisy Duke fucked by Boss Hogg

I like the idea of ugly, fat Boss Hogg seducing Daisy Duke, but this story was too rape-like for me. The thought of her willingly letting Hogg climb on top just seems sexier. I also liked the other comment I just read about having some black dudes screw her on top of the General Lee.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous