All Comments on 'Wife shares Breasts with Co-worker'

by samandjean

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I told you to quit posting, you whore.

With a wimpy boy husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
juvenile rubbish

was this written by an imbecile??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a wimpy loser! Not to mention complete moron. Seriously!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

What is it with Literotica? Everyday they post this cucky loser humiliation crap and apparently refuse to identify and post the other side favored by many readers. Both Irondragon and Stangstar06 as well as JPG have posted on sol yet nothing here. QHML1 has a LW story dated today on his profile but it is not listed in the days production. Lit your bias is showing. Stop and post everything!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Magnificent Max

I enjoyed your story and the thought of meeting Max under those circumstances... It did something for me... My breasts love getting that kind of attention! As a nurse I am often bending over and kneeling to get a patient's vitals or check on how a wound is healing. Many scrub tops gape at the neckline and many times my top will fall forward. I have seen a few "tents" form on my exam tables... "Boys will be boys" is my usual reply when they know I know they got a show and had a reaction.

I look forward to hearing more about Max! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hot story!

I hope that Sam at least is allowed to do as much to Max's girlfriend. They must keep balance in the relationship. You know, tit for tat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why not.

I mean if you had a wimpy little queer like this for a husband, why not. I hope this cuckie gets everything he wants, like watching his soon to be ex give him the finger and walk out the door for good with a man, bet Max isn't going to let his woman give cuckie boy a squeeze, retards.

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
FANTASTIC

Very exciting story!!!

Please, continue it soon ;)

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Filth. Utter filth.

That raised my temperature - and I dig these shorts.

4* thanks for being filthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
x_dickless_x likes it!

What a retard!!!

1*

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good job. Enjoyed the read. Looking forward to your next submission.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Just asking...

when you gettin' these titties out for us again. Make it soon wontcha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Stupid

The husband is a total cuck wimp to willingly let another man see his wife's breasts. Unless you buy into that the story is totally unbelievable. Author, quit while you're ahead. This story is going nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

really?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sequel??

So where is chapter 2, 3, etc?? Good start so far, but...

Does Max get to fuck her, impregnate her? Come on. You have had since last Fall to work on it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wife shares breasts w/co=worker

wow what a story, i thought the girlfriend was going to get the breasts in front of max, maybe next time. keep writtin good story hot.

sp9rkssp9rksover 9 years ago
Real men don't have to put others down

Keep up the believable story.

As Goethe ignorant comments, take no notice. It's not wimpiness, it's the forbidden. Duh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shared my girlfriends breasts

My girlfriend was eighteen and had lovely C-cup breasts with wide, soft pink areolas and perky nipples. One day she and I and a mutual male friend were hanging out having drinks and talking. Somehow the subject of sex came up and I bragged about how sexy my girlfriend was, and joked about how much I loved her breasts. Having had a few drinks, I presumptuously offered to prove it, then I realized how out of line I had been and I looked at her. To my surprise, she was smiling, and said "okay". I took hold of our friend's hand and pulled it across to her, placing it on her chest. Then I lifted up her shirt far enough to take his hand and place it underneath. We had just been swimming so she was only wearing a loose top with no bra, and I put his hand on her bare breast. He seemed to enjoy it, of course, and began gently massaging it, while she sat calmly, with a relaxed smile. This only went on for about ten or fifteen seconds, but it was certainly an unusual experience that obviously turned her on, and turned me on, too (our poor friend had to be content with a new masturbation fantasy). Unfortunately, a few months later I discovered that her willingness to be fondled (and more) extended to just about any guy who looked at her. We broke up, which was unpleasant at the time, but fortuitous in the long view, because I ended up married to an even more attractive young woman with even more lovely breasts. My wife would be infuriated if I ever asked her to let some other guy see, much less feel her ample, firm boobs and their swolen, perfectly ripe areolas. But I have the privilege of seeing, holding, massaging, kissing, and sucking those sublime orbs any time I want to. Me, and only me. Perfect.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Dumb

Dumb even for a LW cuck story. Dumb for any kind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Second wife

My second wife was 15 years younger then me and had really nice big tits. She was a slut with a weakness of being humiliated and as she was a rebound from my first marriage it was fun. I would dress her in Levi denim shirts with snaps and if we found the right guy I would pop then open for him to enjoy. Quite a few guys got BJs and a few got her pussy. Fun cause everyone got what they were after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story and contrary to 26thNC's comment, it was not dumb. He's just some loser that probably read the entire story while he got himself off then left his negative comment. He's just mad because he doesn't have a life or wife/girlfriend and has to resort to our stories for his sexlife!! Please keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous