All Comments on 'Teasing GrandPa'

by Wyden Long

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very Erotic

Can't wait to read the other Chapters Keep em cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love your style!

One of the most well written incest stories I've read. I loved it and am looking forward to reading more. Very Hot.

tobytimtobytimover 12 years ago
Lovely,,,,So Hot

This story is out on its own, think a bit over the top, it is great sexy/horny reading

I can relate to it in real life,,

Ch 2 & a 3 some is essential

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great story

i have 2 granddaughters that i fantasize about and jack off thinking about seeing them nude I would love to taste their sweet young pussy and have them suck my cocka699

nylonpunkienylonpunkieabout 4 years ago
"full warfare status"

I always enjoy Grandpa stories, this was a delightfully slutty fantasy, x

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the joking around while sexually teasing. He sounds like a fun guy I'd like to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I caught my grandad sniffing my dirty panties while jerking off. At first I was soo shocked. Not just because I caught my own Grandad wanking while sniffing my dirty panties but because his cock was huge.

Dont tell your Mum honey he said. I am sorry you caught me. I cant help it he said I just love the smell and taste of your little dirty panties. I was embarrassed.

Then he shocked me even more. What panties are you wearing now? come and show your old Grandad and make me very happy. I didnt know what to do but I slowly lifted my skirt and showed him my little lace panties mmm he said very sexy I wish I could be sniffing them right now.

Come he he said and I walked over to him he quickly pulled me on the bed and spread my wegs wide either side of his chest. He then pulled me down onto his face and told me to rub my cunt against his face. I started to hump my own grandads face and I became so wet. He then started to suck my clit through my panties and that was it I started to have a massive climax he pulled my panties to the side and stuck his tongue right inside my cunt and then I just flooded his face with his own grandaughters cunt juice. He sucked my cunt dry and then quicky got on top of me and fucked he hard and fast. making me cum so many times. Since then he has sucked my cunt every day just before he fucks me. soo naughty but so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous