All Comments on 'Donna From Next Door Ch. 02'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 18 years ago
A good story

I think it's possible that he has a major problem on his hands when the wife comes home tomorrow.

She just may NOT agree with this arrangement.

Maybe if he keeps the fan shut off?

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Ted`s Wife

What about Ted`s Wife is she having an affair or what this is in the Loving Wifes section and you hav`nt mentioned the wifes activities at all except that she came home snapping at him .

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More fucking, please.

There's too much of a "milk and cookies" air to this story. Get those girls and their mom naked!

Are you sure you want to say that he "beat off" the intruder?

retmstrretmstralmost 9 years ago
****

EXPLAIN?? You're in deep shit, pilgrim. Ain't no explaining to do. Fess up and enjoy the neighbors. They seem like a likeable bunch. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A SIMPLE AND OBVIOUS ANSWER FOR THE LAST QUESTION....

You left your readers hanging with..: (( There was just one problem. Lee, my wife would be home the next day. How am I going to explain this..........? ))

I'D POINT TO THE COMPETITION AND TELL HER THAT I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF HER BULLSHIT ATTITUDE OF SNAPPING AT ME... THAT IT HAD BETTER END, RIGHT FUCKING NOW, OR SHE'LL NEVER SEE, GET FUCKED BY OR EVEN GET A SNIFF OF MY COCK AGAIN.

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I DID TO MY FORMER SWEETHEART/NASTY BITCH WIFE. WE WERE ALL AT THE DINNER TABLE WHEN I CASUALLY TOLD HER THAT I'D BEEN FUCKING HER TWO SISTERS FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND THAT BOTH OF THEM WERE PREGNANT. SHE COULD LEAVE OR STRAIGHTEN HER ASS OUT AND STAY BUT HER SISTERS WERE MOVING IN AND WOULD BE MY WIVES, TOO. SHE SCREAMED, BITCHED AND CRIED BUT I DIDN'T CUT HER ANY SLACK. SHE FINALLY REMEMBERED WHO SHE USED TO BE WHEN I MARRIED HER... ADMITTED THAT SHE'D BEEN A BITCH AND ACCEPTED HER SISTERS AS SISTER-WIVES.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Yeah, how?

Yeah, how.you gon splain this? You cheating bastard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous