All Comments on 'Do My Husband'

by libidinal

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
If I was

If I was a woman I'd be just like this gal! Donny & Mike the whole story got me going. Peggy is a dream I have often

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story

Got me excited and wishing that I was there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Watching

I'm just the other way round, used to only have straight sex and now only gay sex. I love a hard cock deep in my ass more than any type of sex, especially when it's with someone I will bareback with and I get to take their cum deep inside me!

This story tickled my fancy so much because, for some reason, I've always thought it would be sooo HOT to have a bi woman watch while I am being fucked!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just nasty

And I wonder how long it will be before Aids or some other nasty thing raises it's ugly head? What a bunch of fools.

TimothyMTimothyMover 10 years ago

I'm not much in favor of dirty, degrading talk and the final part with oral directly after anal is rather yurk (even though it's a given that they had cleaned up beforehand). But otherwise this was a hot story, and I liked that Peggy was able to switch her roles half way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This is why I prefer condoms for anal...

When pulling out of the anus to go to some other hole, just take the rubber off and all the mess and shit comes off with it. Otherwise, anus-to-vagina would be a nasty vaginal infection waiting to happen and arse-to-mouth would literally taste like crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gay crap

And it should be posted there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
<3

my long time fantasy... loved it!

(although my husband is 100% straight - i'd love him to take anything up the ass - finger, dildo, or - especially - a big, fat Mike cock!!)

Thank you for sharing this.

~ A faithful, horny Wife**...

**married 23 years

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I loved....very hot and sexy story!

The author did a very good job on this story.

This story is sexy and hot, full of creativity, great context, well written and it is very enjoyable reading all the way through.

Congrats to the author.....and please keep writing more and more stories like that.....I am you big fan!

Lovely,

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
(Sigh)

Donny is one lucky guy, having a wife who brings home a well-hung stud to plow his ass! That is my fantasy, to have my wife watch me getting my ass seriously reamed.

Unfortunately, my wife is not as domineering, and doesn't like the idea of using a strap on. There is a huge Black guy working the docks where I work, and since I saw him in the mens' room, I have been promoting the self-cuckolding route with my wife. Right now, she enjoys interracial porn immensely. In fact, we are both orgasming more than we ever have before, imagining ourselves in the roles of cuckoldress and bisexual cuckold. I'm hoping I can bring Jared home soon, and once she learns to appreciate a real BBC, she won't mind sharing it with me.

zazrix9zazrix9over 6 years ago
Wow

On my bucket list in the Donny mode for certain!!!! Cocks!!!!

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
loved this story

This is exactly what I want my wife to do with me. I would love for her to bring a hot well-hung man to our house and feed me his cock in both my holes. She could suck his cock in front of me and I will even guide his big cock inside her wet pussy and watch him fuck my wife deep and hard. Then I will lick his juicy cum from her cunt and while I'm doing that, he would get behind me and fuck my man-pussy deep and hard. My wife would be watching and she'd love it. I wish this would come true for me.

This is one of my favourite stories on all of Literotica. Please tell more like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOL stupid.

I wonder if they have other std's besides having aids? What a group of thoroughly unlikable characters. Doing some really stupid things - even for a fictional story.

No stars

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 5 years ago
Fantastic! I want a wife like her.

So hot. I'd love a fuck session like this. A hot wife getting horny from orchestrating a bi-3way cock up all the holes party. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Did you do this?

I enjoy and get hard reading fantasizing about the stories. I have had many strapon experiences and my best was from my massage therapist. Getting screwed over her table for a whole hour gave me several prostate orgasms. I’ve been screwed by a dominatrix while her husband and girlfriend watched as well. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I can dig it

What's with all the 1960s slang?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
What are u talking about dude?

What are u talking about dude? What do u mean, “1960’s slang”??

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i have done this years ago with a man and his wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A tour de force of masterfully presented depravity. Nicely done.

The wife may well have underestimated the ramifications of her husband again having sexual involvement with another man. I suspect she will come to wish she had confined this scenario to fantasy and left Pandora's Box unopened in reality.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

awesome, great dialogue between you and Mike.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

5 star for writing great story though not everyone’s “cup of tea”

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

now Mike spends a lot of Sat. nights thru Sun. afternoon with them

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife and I have experienced this. I love seeing another man take her and then fuck us both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LOVE TO BE PART OF THIS, being taken and taking her at the same time , really hot 3 way story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Before i met my gf i was very bisexual and slept with guys or girls. I met my gf at a party and she seen me kissing a guy and both of us being quote hands on. One night i met her again and we left together and had a hot night full of sex and she quizzed me about i liked about guys. I told her straight i loved having a cock in my mouth and then fucking me. She was intrigued and said she would like to watch two guys make out. Well she got her wish and saw me being fucked and not only once but lots over time. We are married now and she still gets turned on watching me being fucked and we have shared a few guys together. Why change now when we enjoy what we do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really hot! I’d luv to be Donnyin this action.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My asshoĺe is twitching after reading this hot story. Love to have someone else hold my ass open for a big cock like Mikes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg so wet i was reading this and knew my pants were getting wet and had to play with princess. I love this secnario iv had a few threesomes and love the feeling of more than one guys cock inside me and would like more of it especially if the guys were into fucking each others ass as well. I have and like going down on another girl while a guy is doing me from behind and i let him know that both my holes are available. Id love to be licking a certain girl while i had guys fuck both my holes but havnt had that delight yet. I guess on the outside im a quiet unremarkable girl but naked im i think very willing to try almost anything sexually at least once. Lucy xo

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Wow..erotic sexcapade! Bring it on!

Thanks …very satisfying!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I love watching my husband sucking cock and getting fucked. Our favorite thing is to get together with 2 men. It is so hot seeing him with a cock in his mouth and another in his ass. I will often suck their cocks and use a dildo on myself.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife loves to watch me suck and get fucked in the ass. We like to go to the gay areas of nude beaches. We get naked and start to talk to some of the couples. I will then ask if I can suck their dicks. Soon I have two cocks in my mouth. Before long there is a cock in my mouth and one in my ass. It turns me on me on when my wife tell them to fuck me harder. Most often other guys will come over and join in the fun. It is not uncommon to take on as many as 10 guys in a day and be filled and covered in cum.

1Martiniman1Martiniman14 days ago

This was a fun story. It didn’t have the same tone as when the husband is reluctant and taking cock because of a lost bet, punishment or talked into for some reason while still not wanting to be ass fucked by a guy while his wife watches and videos the action, but it was fun and well written. Still a must read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous