All Comments on 'The Firm'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thanks

thanks for the warning. fags, chucks, whores are not for me. I did not read

this tale. some writers list their tales as LW tales when they are really gay,chuck,

whore or some other subject. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story - I'd love to see a part 2 and beyond. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Different

Very interesting reading!!!

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
A HOT READ!!!!!!

A HOT READ...stimulating, sexy and a good time!!!!!!

mBrowmBrowover 10 years ago
Tags

You always write grand stories. However, it would be nice if you also included Tags with the stories, too.

candicane410candicane410over 10 years ago
I loved it

How rude was the anonymous person to write what they did and not stand up for who they are? I loved it. And I would agree with one of the other comments. Would love to see part 2 and beyond. Thank you for writing it. It was very hot. Had me using my toy a few times.. Bring it on many times over.

HoosierFriendHoosierFriendover 10 years ago
New to me!

Been reading here for a long, long time but never anything quite like this. Enjoyed the Hell out of it, I think. . . Probably better to read than to imitate. Not likely I'll ever have an opportunity to find out for myself. Pity!

Score five for originality and five for the skillful telling of the tale. Won't forget this one, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Had me hooked after the first page

Very good story. It stayed interesting and fresh the whole time, and damn hot and exciting.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 10 years ago
"The Firm" could be NEVER ENDING

Hot and Smooth as a holiday Hot Toddy with only a hint of rum to ease into the sexy situations - No Pressure. Always a very intriguing story when everyone is willing, and some are totally amazed, like the clients getting more than they expected. A superior Read for any season and any sexual taste without going overboard. Certainly a Top 10 for 2013 ... And Beyond!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous