All Comments on 'The Body's Abyss Ch. 00'

by Cassava

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice Beginning

Good beginning...but you NEED to supply the follow on immediately! You can't wait two, three or more days! Keep writing! *W*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the open comments

Thank you for your opening commentary. If not for that I would have read your story. And while I enjoy the incest stories, I do not enjoy some of the rougher stories. I wish more authors would include these type if disclaimers when covering more than one theme in their stories. 5*s for the disclaimer! I hope others will enjoy your work.

ammomanammomanover 10 years ago
NOT A FIVE RATING (YET)...

but the developing story may become more sexually arousing as things develope. Nothing wrong with the plot/characters/or thoughts. Just that I am so turned off by male gayness, that the initial happenings biased my emotions. In retrospect, I would have to declare it as an error on my part. Looking forward to the developing story. Thank you.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 10 years ago
Another thanks for the disclaimer

I don't like stories with anal, choking or m/m sex. And thanks to you I don't have to find out that this isn't a story for me halfway through. 5* for that alone!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous