All Comments on 'Panty Consequences No. 01'

by PantiesAndPies

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
OK short story

Some revealing elements. Quite a few men look for women similar to mom. Many like to be dominated and controlled.

briefloverbriefloverover 10 years ago
fantastic tease! please continue

great fantasy, mine too. please write chapter 2 right away and go into great detail about Karen's panties. nylon briefs and how she makes you go out to dinner in your wet panties. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

Started like you, sneaking Moms soiled panties. Loved the scent. Got caught but she still used to leave soiled panties in the bathroom. Took to wearing them under my clothes after I got married. Wife found it exciting, she even gave me several pair of her panties. More stories! Wish I could share this with others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good Early Writing

The thing that I learned as a teacher is this: any piece of writing can be criticized from an individual's point of view. The comment left on 1/17/14 is simply that - a trite, mundane comment lacking any vestige of intelligent criticism or benefit.

My suggestion would be to keep writing. You have the knack for it. I enjoyed the way this story stands by itself. It introduces the possibility of another as part of a series and the possibility of exploration of different aspects contained in this one.

In my case it was the 'dirty' panties of friend's mothers that fueled my intense fantasies during overnights with the burgundy ones at the top of the list. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

More please.

Dumber Than a Stump should read stories properly before commenting. He doesn't wear her panties - he is wearing his own which therefor fit nicely. And my husband wears panties a few sizes smaller than me, but we share nighties and slips and although a little big they never fall off. We both enjoyed the story very much so please more stories like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'd Luv to have this Experience!!!

Please add some more chapters, or a new thread along these lines. I started wearing my Sister's panties at about age 11. I started buying my own a year or so before I moved out on my own!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sixty-fine

Eager to read of Karen and her mother 69ing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Panty Fun !!!

This story is very erotic ! I have to change into a dry pair of panties right now... ...Mmmm!!! Simply delicious!!! Thanks for sharing.

SissyCrissy......................xoxoxo

oldmanyoungpantiesoldmanyoungpantiesabout 8 years ago
so exciting

Loved it, sitting here so hard as I makes these comments, wish I could find such a girl as you. Loved that you started with your mothers panties as that is how it started for me. Cant wait to read the rest of your stories, keep up the good work.:)

BravoZero44BravoZero44almost 3 years ago

Very good, loved it thanks

casualwearcasualwearabout 2 years ago

Extremely HOT!!! I dumped a huge load of cum in my own panties and slip, about halfway through. I'll do it again, I'm sure, very soon...maybe in three days??

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Had its moments. Didn't care for the phone call to Mum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantiesAndPies@PantiesAndPies
363 Followers
OK everyone these are just fantasies so STD’s and especially AIDS does not exist. My sexy wife would never do any of these things in real life. I do love pleasuring her with my fingers, tongue or her toys all the time whilst wearing panties. Usually the panties she’s worn all ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES