All Comments on 'Permission Ch. 01'

by lakesailer_mi

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Damn

Another cheating skank whore cunt slut wife is born. This one, however, has a new cuck husbands permission. What the fuck?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic start!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is cuckold stuff not in fetish

There is nothing loving about this wife. Instead of communicating with him what she wants in sex she doesnt give him a chance. Instead of offering to be fair so its easier on him she's selfish, she was only not going to do it if it was equal because it would be too painful for HER. When she see's that what she wants brings him suffering she goes for it anyways. He is clearly not a cuckold and doesnt want this(changing that fact next ch would be cheap). Will she do this only a number of times or forever? Will she fuck his friends and etc destroying his self worth even further? He can no longer fully trust her now or ever and will always be wondering if she did making him paranoid with more humiliation and wondering if she stops will she start again behind his back? She didn't even try other options before pushing to cheat on him . There is nothing sexy or loving about this, just her taking advantage of a husband who loves her more then she does him. If his goal with the permission was to show he loved her and guilt her to not cheat he vastly underestimated her selfishness. For every guy she risks catching something and infecting him I hope he returns the favor so she feels some of his pain

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago

All I have to ask is what if the roles were reversed, how would she handle it knowing her husband needed other women?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i read this

story and have seen it posted about a thousand times it is the same shit from a bunch of sick fucks. Do everybody a favor and get your own site then you wouldn't have to listen to me and i would stop puking every time i see one of your names you can even tell each other your just normal people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just another sicko tale by a patent sicko asshole author.

Author, print your tale and use it to wipe your filthy ass after the next time you take a crap; because that is all this tale is worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
and.........

good start, then what?

LibertinemanLibertinemanover 10 years ago
Human needs:

An interesting study into the variety of needs different humans have. She surely is a Loving Wife who has needs that her husband can't satisfy, and he surely is a Loving Husband who wants his wife's needs fulfilled. While a sharing lifestyle may become a problem in the marriage, the current situation seems to be almost unbearable. Hopefully this couple can live their lives in harmony while her needs are met, after all, his are. Who knows, maybe the hubby will start wanting to hear about her adventures and even get excited over them to the point that his libido becomes stronger.

The naysayers seem to be hung up on old religious rules or are jealous that they can't or won't try to solve their own marital problems.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Het Libertineman!!

I wonder? If your wife asked to do the same thing would your response be the same? Are you that Libertine? I seriously doubt it but then again maybe being a willing cuckold is what you both want and are. You never know.Stroy was well written but the subject matter does noit work for me. I just dont get the willing cuckold thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No doubt about it

Libertineman is a cucky. Why else would he defend this and attack other readers who have opposing opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You don't deserve to live, you wimp-assed faggot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too many sick fucks here who don't realize they are sick fucks. It is depraved and disgusting to be a wimpy cuckold. It is a FETISH. They have a section for that and you sick ass cuckolds should realize that you have a FETISH.

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
Crap

The fact that she was able to take the husbands offer but not reciprocate says nothing but a selfish ungrateful slut. This was before her husband said she was more then enough for him.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Ok, the idea is interesting, but it ends abruptly.

More?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
People give each other permission to do this every day, its called a divorce.

But not this writer, its called a cockold piece of shit story for the bi crowd, I'll skip this little adventure, but thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
strange

Why do people run down submissions in loving wives where the partners give consent, maybe your remarks should be directed to incest & rape stories......just saying

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's their fetish

There is a group of guys who obviously visit Literotica every day and read every entry in this category just so they can post derogatory comments while they jerk off. Some kind of fetish, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Its Their Fetish

A group of retards that comment on the comments but say absolutely nothing about the story. Did the retards read the story? No one will ever know because its far more important to comment on someone elses OPINION! BTW This story does not do it for me The willing cuckold lifestyle is non erotic at best and a fetish at its worst. What I do not undersatnd is the over abundance of these stories.Are there really that many people who find this erotic?

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Not my cup of tea but well-written

It held my attention. Awaiting further chapters with interest.

Prelifeic_GoatherdPrelifeic_Goatherdover 10 years ago
Poor Mark, giving up before he tried

Hope that Kirsten lets him know about her adventures in later chapters!

Although, I probably won't be reading them, sorry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I didn't read the story,

but I did vote 1* for the retarded comments: strange, it's a fetish.......fucktards.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really, this is just stupid.

She says I am going to fuck around even though I love you more than anybody else, but you have to stay faithful, o.k. And he says o.k. anybody reading any more is as fucked up as this story, cause no man with any pride, balls or a i.q. over 60 would go along with this idiot shit, so read about the slut, the poor pitiful hubbie and jack your little peckers till they drop off, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey, "Its Their Fetish"

Yep, there are MANY people who have these sort of fantasies. I am one of them, and frankly I am really looking forward to this story. BUT: I sure as hell won't ever do this sort of thing in reality. Christ, I'm not that stupid or risky. What appeals in fantasy should really just stay there....but I'll enjoy reading about it, and that's where almost everyone just leaves it, thankfully.

As for the cowardly losers who get their jollies doing nothing more than slamming everyone else for liking this sort of thing: shut up, go fuck yourselves and return back to your sad little lives where you can only build your shit self-esteem by tearing away at everyone around you. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic?

Yep, fetish is pathetic. That's why I don't fantasize or read about it. But I do read the comments. Only way to know if a story is a fetish or even interracial dumped into loving wives. Willing cuckolds tales have been dominating this category for some time now. I just give them an automatic one star and move on. These writers just don't seem to learn that these type of stories are not appreciated in this category. Pathetic? Yep, they sure are. 1* as promised.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pathetic +1

Have to agree, fetish is pathetic. I also rely on the comments to see whether it is worthwhile to read a LW story or not. Willing cucks in LW == lowest score possible.

CTRL-END, 1*, move on.

- Just another anon

RoguesladyRoguesladyover 10 years ago
Wow

That is really good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful Story

One of the most original stories I have read about this life style. It seems a lot more plausible, realistic, tender and loving than most. Good job!

ThandiThandiover 10 years ago
Nice

Really looking forward to part two!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
I couldn't believe it either.

Another slut with a spineless cuckold for a husband. Even in a fictional story do you really believe ANY man wants a cheating whore for a wife?

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Not sure if I will finish, but I will try

Not a fan of cuckold stories, but I can tolerate some. This story is beginning well, but I have to see how it progresses. If she begins to become a narcissistic slut who cares more about her vagina than her hurting husband, then I will stop reading. I have sat through these kinds of stories hoping that it will end happy. Most of the time they end with the cuck learning to accept getting shit on instead of the wife learning that her husband is more important than the "sex". I am not a big fan of that theme. Also, why do these women insist that no matter how much dick they get, their husband remain faithful?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I cannot wait to see what comes next. I have a feeling this will not be your typical cucking story!!!

kittymacabrekittymacabreover 9 years ago
not necessarily spineless

I think it takes a lot of confidence and trust to share your lover, married or not. It works for me and mine, and I never use it against him. All our endeavors are to please each other in the end. I'd love to read more.

JTeazerJTeazerover 8 years ago
Sexy and well done.

Voyeur men, watching good looking women masturbate never really gets old. Especially if the gal has a touch of exhibitionist in her. Look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A nice story for idiots and perverts!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap!! You have to be a real cuckold/wimp or an ugly old bag!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lamest Fast Words

"I love you so much, more than any other man in the world. I will always come home to you and stay safe...until I'm swept off my feet.

I plan on staying with you forever, but I have to allow myself the option of changing my mind if THE GUY--Mr. Right--comes along. It's not like I'm going to go looking for it, but if it happens, it happens. And if it happens, you wouldn't want me to stay with you out of a sense of guilt, would you? We'd just be unhappy together, and we'd end up hating one another.

But that's all beside the point, because I love you and only you. I know I saved myself for marriage, and I know if I could do that, I know I can stay in love with you. Never, as my bulls fuck me beyond the realms of thought and on into the emotional landslides of ecstasy-filled orgasms that will bond my soul to theirs, will I ever think of leaving you. I love you, and I would never want to hurt you. But if my heart falls for a more masculine mate--a man who conquers all with his charm, dashing good looks, and alpha-male predatory nature in the corporate boardroom--I'll have to follow my heart. (After all, it was my heart that made me fall for you.)

But I really DO love you, and only you, so you have nothing to worry about. I've lived my whole life following my emotions, and I know I love you, so you know I'll always come back to you. My bulls could never sway that feeling causing me to fall in love with them, because I love only you. Of course I won't be on my guard against being swept off my feet by one of my lovers, because I will be a blathering mess of orgasms under a more masterful (and maybe more handsome, or cuter) cocks-man than you. (Because let's face it; if you were better in bed I wouldn't be so disappointed that I'm looking elsewhere for the sexual fulfillment you're not giving me.)

But you have nothing to worry about, because it's just sex. It's not love. (But any smart girl knows that she should keep her options open just in case she's made a mistake in marrying too soon, or maybe the wrong guy. But you don't need to know any of that, because I'm sure it's not going to happen!

It was 18 months later, that their attorneys were dining out on the two erstwhile spouse's dime, and the husband's attorney reaching for the salt lamented, "Can you believe how stupid these young people are these days? How can they think a life-long commitment can last if she's constantly attaching and bonding her heart to other men?"

And the other attorney says, "Yeah, I know. These millennials haven't got a fucking clue what it takes to be married. But, as long as there's stupid assholes like these two in the world, we'll be rolling in gravy at their expense in the end."

"You're right there, I suppose...but it's still so frustrating to see!"

"Speaking of assholes, Shutup and eat your stake, it's getting cold."

Yeah I suppose your right", said the other, as he raised his wine glass before him in a toast; "To stupid people!"

"Here, here! To stupid people!", came the reply.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just another heartless Cunt wife and a sissy loser husband story

nuff said!

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Slut in the making...

And what a cuck. So, it's ok for her to cheat because he knows about her insatiable desires. Buy her a dildo, why chance a STD or worst. I foresee divorce since she can't keep her legs closed and NEEDS it instead of being a good wife, and he is a fool for letting her do this. Hope they both catch something from her whoring herself. The storyline is just ok but I don't think that the characters can be made believable. I don't think any real husband would give his ok to her cheating but that's just my opinion. This deserves only 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband is gay.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck turns his whore loose.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good start. Ignore the negative Nellys. I hope Kristin doesn't start disrespecting Mark, but the critics really shouldn't judge what they do not understand. Some men are weak and are the true cuckolds. Some women are truly selfish and are the true bitches. But some men are secure in themselves and love their wives to the degree that they are willing to give them the gift of sexual freedom. So far Mark seems to have given Kristin that freedom but he hasn't really affirmatively embraced it. Who knows what will happen if he does? Perhaps we shall see.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanabout 1 month ago

Well written and something i could never be okay with, but i also on a strictly intellectual perspective can understand both positions. The problem isn't the sharing, but the seemingly inevitable lack of respect that seems to almost always follow when the stronger/uncontrolled libido belongs to the wife.

It's already stated here, "but I can't give you the same permission. I don't want to share you." I am enjoying the writing, though hubby seems one dimensional (how many dimensions can you explore in the first pager???i know, i know) but thus far one of the few willing cuck stories i can finish with a smile so far lets see if the other parts live up to my hopes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlakesailer_mi@lakesailer_mi
112 Followers
Male, 50's, married. I write because I enjoy it. I hope you enjoy reading it. If you do, let me know. Here to laugh, play, and fantasize.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES