All Comments on 'How To Talk Dirty To Your Lover'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
angel0206angel0206over 18 years ago
First Timer

It's my first time on the site and I absolutely loved your article. I'm still a virgin and I came here looking for something just like this. I love to have phone sex (probably because I haven't had the real thing yet) and dirty talk is one of my favorite parts. I used all of your suggestions and they were amazing, maybe too amazing. My guy says that any girl that can talk as dirty as me deserves to be fucked and if I keep it up, I won't be a virgin for very long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Get to the point

Before I get started with my criticism, let me say I was really excited about this article. Oh, and one other thing, I really love dirty talk. Oh, and many people don't know what to say. Oh, and I know many people who are uncomfortable with it. Get the picture? This article is 90% preamble and, when you finally get to the meat of the story, it's not that great either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The Last Fellow

I've read your how-to's, some stories, and the last fellow who left criticism is being a little harsh. The "preamble" as he puts it, IS the meat of your story. There is a lack of a set, predermined form or thoughtwave, but the way it is written is more of a personal, vernacular level, as opposed to your average 5-point essay. I like your style, and I hope you don't let the previous comment dissuade you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks!

Good article! Can't wait to elevate whats been progressing naturally for the past couple of months with my hot, sweet, as dirty minded as me chinese girlfriend!

Cheers from China m8

2052Dreams2052Dreamsabout 18 years ago
Great fun and educational

Great contribution. You made a lot of very excellent points. This is a lot more psychological than it seems on the surface, and you did a wonderful job in your detailed review. I was looking for some help with my stories and I really got a lot out of your article. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thank You

I really needed this article .... in fact my boyfriend needs this too. Talk about silent covert operations in the bedroom... of the two of us - I'm definitely the more vocal one. I'm going to send this to him so he can learn how to get his creative juices flowing. You expressed the idea very well and put some ideas to get our craniacs (lol) working. Hot damn, erotic talk is such a huge turn on.

I'm glad I found your article. Thanks again.

Stephanie789456Stephanie789456about 18 years ago
suggestion

Two suggestions, actually...

One, a bit mild, is to say, "What do you want me to do to you?" This opens up all sorts of possibilities and can be a bit overwhelming, actually. But it lets your partner know that you want to please him and that you care about what he wants.

Two, a bit more specific and lot more hard-core... A man I know told me he wants to break his cock off in my ass. Hot hot hot. I'm telling you. Especially in public, whispered in your ear. Give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
A great sense of humor

In this read, and yet a lot of sense to what you've written. Personally I liked it and think you've done a fine job and also had fun doing it. Thank You. Ronnie W.

Masters_PhoenixMasters_Phoenixabout 18 years ago
Thank you (:

A nice spicy article. It was very well writen and the humor was a nice touch. Its nice knowing the subject was researched, haha. Thank you for the overall great how-to.

-Masters_Phoenix

bosgapbosgapabout 18 years ago
truer words have never been said

dirty talk is a great way to spice up your sex life and talk about your fantasies too

bosgapbosgapabout 18 years ago
truer words have never been said

dirty talk is a great way to spice up your sex life and talk about your fantasies too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
good one

great article!! thanks

ClaudiahClaudiahabout 18 years ago
I wish...

I wish my man would get the hints you have in here. He asks me to talk dirty to him all the time, but i barely heat a moan out of him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
WOW

i have always been a little shy when it comes to dirty talk, but this article really helped me. thank you soooooo much for explaining it so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
sugar, you rawk!

It's so good that i am gonna use it when my baby comes back from his trip. It's been way too long. Let the passion flow... Thanks ;)

aSingleRoseaSingleRoseover 17 years ago
FUCK.

Well not only did it get me all hot and bothered... it gave me really good tips. Thank you do much!

PS. Your hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
want more of this!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the suggestions, ALWAYS welcome. The contrast between a lady during the day and a slut in bed has great results, and I always wanted to know what men REALLY liked. This is good stuff. Want more!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantastic!

THat was a fantastic article. Wonderfully written.

I was suprised to see that my lover and I are actually doing perfect (or as far as one can get to this) in this feild.

It helps to be open and don't push it to the next level.

I accidentally made him cry. (This badass tough boy.) You have to be careful in b&d and the slut-calling-thing.

Otherwise you can hurt feelings. Even with man, despite the stereotype that men feel good about being sluts.

Also, sometimes it is appropriate out of bed, other times it isn't. For instance, one day when walking through a crowded Wal-mart I whipsered to him "My dirty little slut is going to get rewarded when we get home."

Visible hard on.

However, when I told him he knows his place and to go get me a glass of kool-aid, the result was not good.

:]

I should have expected that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Fucking Hilarious.

I actually must say it was quite funny. Great advice as well. But I found myself laughing out loud which isn't good because its 2am....but it was great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Talking BACK dirty..

great great advice... but the thing I was looking for more was RESPONSES to your lover's dirty talk. the cat catches my tongue when I hear him say..well anything. Its hot what he says but I think when I respond to just a stupid "mm, yea?" over and over it gets old, I dont know what else to say or how to respond. argh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
*giggles*

i must say the article was totally awesome. I have my bf(he plays master to me... he loves to call me his filtylilwhore.... and ya know what? just like u said... each person is different in their likes... but when he whispers that in my ear... i;m putty in his hands...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He is gonna be begging me for more tonite

My husband always talks dirty to me so now i feel i must return the favor. I do a lil bit here and there usually fucky me harder spank me etc. But i wanted to learn long phrases. I thought this was awesome and I'm calling him right now to leave hima dirty message.

CarmelittaCarmelittaalmost 16 years ago
Good Job!!!

I really love you "how to" articles... They are really well written and show how it's being done. ;) My boyfriend and I have had a longdistance relationship for a year now and having phone sex really makes my day. Since we started having those conversations he gotta know my preferences so well, he can already almost make me cum with a simple text message and the other way round, though! I love writing him a little message once in a while... Are u hard, baby? Is your big cock throbbing because ur thinking of my juicy wet cunt and my tight little asshole? Cheerzz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Advice

Excellent advice and funny also. I'm afraid I am one of those who don,t say a word during sex, but I had a lover 27 years ago who used to say things like "fuck me rotten" and "suck my cunt" and I've never forgotten it or what a turn on it was. So i will definately give it a try.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting and fun

I liked the piece. I can honestly say that I've never objected to anything a woman's said to me in the throes of passion. So if you're wondering what to say ladies, just take your feelings and turn them into an insult and throw in some swear words as well. Make it loud and nasty.

PandragonPandragonover 15 years ago
Well said!

Hey, this is a great piece! It's a fun read and good solid advice all around.

Just wanted to share a couple things. My wife (while an amazing lover) was kinda timid about expressing her sexuality verbally. Until one night after a few glass of wine we got to talking about our fantasies...

After that, whenever she was feeling frisky, I'd wait until we were in the heat of passion and then ask her to describe her deepest, darkest fantasies to me, and although she was hesitant at first, over time her descriptions gave me a long list of erotic words and phrases that I knew she liked the sound of. So it was easy to figure out what she wanted to hear me say. And it worked the same way in reverse. After hearing a few of my fantasies she quickly learned all my favorite "trigger words" to get me going.

I definitely agree about keeping the dirty talk "special." We practice Tantric sex, which is incredibly intimate, and well, spiritual for us. We found that keeping our "dirty" nights and our "clean" nights separate makes each kind of sex all the more powerful and meaningful in our relationship.

As for always needing eye contact. Have to say, in my experience, there's nothing like having my wife whisper naughty fantasies in my ear so close I can feel her hot breath, and her sensuous lips between tantalizing phrases (shudder!). Sometimes, the words and tone of her voice alone are enough to send me reeling. I find it can really intensify the experience. Not to mention it's a good way for timid partners to ease into it without feeling self-conscious.

Hope some of this is helpful.

And thanks again for the excellent article!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dirty Talk tips

I'm nervous about talking "dirty" even though my experience proves otherwise. It takes me a while to "warm up" then its time to let the slut know how I expect her to be a good girl to Dad. The article did have some good advice and I appreciated the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good advice, don't know if i can take it though...

first i thought you were a woman. i was very proud of the fact that a woman was writing on this subject matter. later in the piece i realized differently.

secondly, i like how you threw humor in there. i was chuckling throughout. your writing style is very easy to read. there were some spelling/grammatical errors, but they didn't take away from what you were doing. you mentioned earlier on that you wrote for the dummies series, that is why i mentioned the mistakes. you seem like a professional author.

third and finally, thanks for giving me the advice. i think i fall into all of the categories you mentioned on why talking dirty doesn't/hasn't happened.

next time i am in a sexual situation, i will definitely be thinking about you and your advice.

thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you!

It's really hard for me to open up sometimes, but it's important for me to do so because I want to please my man. Your article really gave me some inspiration on how to take on talking dirty, and it made me less nervous about initiating it. Good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Loved it

It took me over 30 minutes to find an article that didn't hold back! That actually used "dirty" words like cunt, cock, meat, FUCK!! Every other article or video bleeped it out! THANKS!! :) Would love to know where I can read more of your thoughts and phrases!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
it works

in my expirience i have never ran into a girl that doesnt like to be fucked like a whore its all in the way you approach them slo and gentle the next day act like nothing happened i have had them fantasise about being fucked by 10 guys what an orgasm they have i even got one so hot once i fisted her pussy and ate the cum off my hand

NEIHLNEIHLover 14 years ago
WOW...GREAT and Fun to read

Thanks for writing such a inforative and fun artical.

Nice Job

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Written, Helpful, Informative

I'd like to challenge a woman to write something like this telling helping women into through the resistance to talking dirty.

bexstar2811bexstar2811about 14 years ago
Oh God!

Wow!!!

I've just started a new relationship and the guy told me he likes dirty talk, I'd done what you'd classed as mild, so i had some ground work laid out.

But i cannot wait to completely surprise him with my filthy mouth ;)

Thanks hun, your truly amazing!

xxxxx

pentopaperpentopaperabout 14 years ago
Awesome!!!

Wow, I LOVED this article! I can't wait to try some of it out in bed. :) Wish me luck! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
It Works! hehe...

lol my boyfriend loves dirty talk...mm he gets so turned on...i love this article!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great

As always, BatsandGlamour hit the nail on the head with another concise and informative how-to. Big ups! joey

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Whispers

Totally agree about whispering the dirty talk in your partners ear! Gets me everytime... feeling the warm breath blowing in my ear along with the dirty words! Priceless

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yummy.

GREAT article.

whislewhisleover 13 years ago
Nice!

Great article! I love having dirty talk whispered in my ear or shouted to the ceiling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

All your articles make me laugh (along with you, of course).

How blessed the woman who shares your pillow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
daydreaming.....?

Yes never did talk dirty in my sex life at alll.....now, would justlove to meet a man who will talk so dirty to me that i just want to fuck the life out of his bananas....so dirty that i am endllessly dripping with honey from my love canal that his cruise in and out forever....yep, that would be so so SO nice....haha! by God, I think i've got it....!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

I've always been a little shy about talking dirty to my mate After reading your article it really helped me open up a bit more and now we are both very happy... Thank you so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU!!

I am a very self concious, quiet, polite respectable girl in the real world but goddamit Im a dirty girl at home and love it so many ways its not funny. Been with my husband 8 years now (married 2) and we are only in our mid 20's. When you do what you thought was all of it when your young, you feel you need a little help to make some times a lot more enjoyable instead of the same ol same old. My husband is rushing home ready and waiting for me to come devour him as the messages I've been sending to him while reading your article seemed to have gotten him very hot and bothered for the fact I wasn't on the bonnet of the car he was working on.

Thank you for the ideas and confidence, we both like the idea of talking dirty and think we know what each other likes, we just don't have the belief we can do it without turning off the mood.

Thanks mate. Look forward to finding more articles from you. Keep it up, people need help and support from people like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Such fun

Well what a surprise! I laughed out loud . But of course sex should be fun, shouldn't it? Thanks for the tips.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Spice it up

Thank you so much for this article, I remember back when I never knew how to speak erotically. After some time and practice I moved into the mild stage. Then it seemed like I got stuck. I wanted to be raunchier, yet I couldn't find anything to help guide me there. You get too many sweet nothings on the internet. THAT IS NOT EROTIC! Thanks for helping me take it to the next level. Would appreciate another article to give me more ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i really enjoyed reading your how to guides im in a long distance relationship and if im lucky i see him every two weeks so i like to make the time together really count youve given me some real good ideas how give him night to rememer nxt time i see the bf

thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I really liked this article! Dirty talk can be extraordinarily hot for so many reasons. As the author mentioned seeing the change between the proper version of your partner, and the dirty version is a thrill, but there's other reasons too. The simple confirmation that what you're doing is having the right effect makes you want to keep doing it, and maybe even better than before. If there's the proper amount of variety in the dirty talk there's also the thrill of never knowing what your partner could say next, and when it's something you never thought of (in a good way) the level of excitement multiples.

Point is, I love dirty talk too, and definitely think everyone should try it even if it's just the "mild" variety.

galdranorngaldranornover 12 years ago
inspiring (;

i confess i'm kinda shy when it comes to dirty talk. i'm sure i blush everytime i say those 'bad words', but i'm working on it since i've figured out my boyfriend likes talking 'dirty' when in bed.

your article kinda inspired me, thanks for sharing it with us! i guess i'm going to try out what i've learnt from your writing (;

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff!

I've read three of your articles and I must say your passion really comes through. You have a great way with words and description and that helps me to get into the topic, so to speak. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks.

My girlfriend wants me to be rough and talk dirty, but I am more of a shy reserved type. Your article gave me an idea of how to give her what she wants. Thanks and keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More Examples

Anna's Wild Sayings (some of these are intentionally funny)

Baby I wanna wrap my tongue around your thick cock

I'm rubbing lotion on my body right now & imagining it's your cum

I want you to drip your pre-cum into my eager open mouth

I wanna bounce your dick against my tongue/lips/nips

Can you feel my pussy pulsing for you baby?

I just wanna push your face bw my legs & watch you devour me

I can't wait to come home & ride your face

I can't wait for you to grab me by the ears & fuck my face

Let me swirl that purple/pink head like lipstick all around my pretty mouth

Smack that ass/Pound that pussy/Rub my clit/Bite my nips

Take me to Thailand & gimme some Bang-cock!

Open me like a map, mmhmm, right there...X hits the g-spot

Open up my flower, lick my rose bud & kiss my two-lips

I wanna smoke your dick like a bong & get high off that dong

Fuck me high, grind me low, suck me dry & call me a hoe

I dream about your cock *insert dirty deed*, make my dreams come true baby

I want you to slide your hotdog bw my buns, oh fuck gimme that relish!

Rub your cock all over my face, massage my dirty throat daddy

Mmmm you get me so wet, I'm dripping all over my cunt

My panties are soaked, come pull em off w your teeth & clean this hot mess

Punish my plump ass with your juicy cock

Tell mama what you like

You're making my ovaries shudder

Slip your head onto my slit, my pussy lips wanna hug your dick

I love how warm & swollen your shaft gets in my mouth

I just wanna get under this table & massage my face into your bulge

I want you see your cock bulging as you grab my titties & ram my throat

Stretch me out baby, roll around inside of me, rotate them hips & fuck me sore

By the end of this, I'll have your hips churning til your knees burning

Love me daddy, give mama her just desserts

I need it, NOW!

I love it when you tease me/please me

I'm greedy, feed the needy

Forget shedding, peel my underwear to the side & take it

I take my balls like my sugar, two lumps please

Rip it off, then tear me up big boy

I'm coming to your office for lunch, make sure the desk is clear. I dont want to ruin it during your feeding ;)

Gimme that geyser! Let me taste you explode!!

You tingle my tastebuds, I want it drained in my stomach mmmmn

They call em love handles bc they're good handles to grip when giving the love

Throw me up against the door & start knocking

Bend me over & paddle my ass

As soon as you get home, my kitten is gonna pounce on your dick

Fuck me raw!

I'm prescribed 3x a day but I need an overdose

Lift my ass, I want you tongue/knuckles/hip/dick deep

I'm gonna lick my name on your shaft, so you never forget who's property this is

I'm gonna burn my pussy into your face, brand you with my scent

I'm your hotline operator, press 4 for more

I want you to fuck me on the stairs til my ass reaches the top step

Ooh baby you plaster me like a master, that cum goes everywhere!

Get that kitty boy, Sick!

Hold my hair while I pull your hips & swallow

Tell me you love it, appreciate it boo. Show me why you deserve it

Fuck me to 7th heaven & I'll take you to Cloud 9

Shut up & use that mouth like I asked you

Hurt me papi, hurt it good

Tie me up & ravage me like a convict outta prison

My pussy is an all-you-can-eat buffet, I hope you brought a big appetite

Fun verbs:

Slap, Smack, Blow, Bang, Bite, Beat, Break, Bag, Blast, Bash, Drive, Drill, Damage, Yank, Yell, Yearn, Shake, Drain, Grip, Grab, Fill, Dunk, Cum, Penetrate, Pump, Park, Push, Pull, Prey, Pack, Please, Pat, Press, Peel, Stretch, Spread, Slip, Slide, Slam, Stick, Stuff, Spank, Spoon, Spill, Squirt, Sip, Strip, Strike, Hump, Hit, Thrust, Jam, Ride, Throttle, Eat, Slurp, Suck, Drink, Lick, Gorge, Binge, Devour, Wine, Dine, Feast, Grip, Nip, Flick, Twist, Plow, Rain, Straddle, Paddle, Suckle, Nibble, Fiddle, Fondle, Pluck, Squeeze, Lift, Link, Leak, Climb, Trail, Trace, Take, Tame, Taste, Tickle, Tap, Tape, Shove, Stab, Whack, Wham, Ram, Buck, Force, Dig, Sink, Sling, Plunge, Lube, Savor, Swallow, Throb, Pulse, Hammer, Pummel, Thrash, Thrill, Flog, Whip, Maul, Punish, etc.

Get the idea? Ok now go get a thesaurus & do the rest of your hw. Class dismissed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great Article.

I also enjoyed Anon (1/24/12) comments too. It will really help because I love dirty talk but haven't had a lover do it and I really didn't know how. Thanks for the tips!!! I will be studying my 'homework'!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dirty Slut!

I love it when a man talks dirty to me!! I was dateing a hot red headed man! who told me to show him my pussy! He said little girl spread you legs show me that hot pink pusssy! before I shove my cock! in your mouth! He saw how hot it made me! I said I want to be your slut! fuck my creamy pussy! suck my clit! As he was pumping my pussy with his huge fatty of a cock! I was screaming fuck that pussy daddy! every now and then he'd pull his cock out and say suck my cock clean you cock sucking bitch! yea! bitch thats it your my cock sucking whore! with a sweet ass pussy and a tight ass! I'm gonna lick it up and shove my cock up your ass~ Mind you I love haveing my asshole licked! and I loved it when he took all of my pussy in his mouth! put his finger up my ass! he said you know you want it you! You hot little bitch! I just screamed fuck my sluttly ass and eat my pussy... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh,,,,, I love soooooooooooo love to have my pussy licked! suck! fingered! and I love a hard ass fucking too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make a book as memory aid

I got the smallest spiral bound notebook

Maybe 50 pages.

and a big felt tip pen,

fired up thearsaurs on Word and off you go!

So as well as dominating I can now own, possess, rule,

Etc there's more but I can't remember, but that's the point!

Then each read the book and say those you like

No memorizing or overprocessing

no need to filter before speaking,

Quality results everytime,

Then later go freestyle once you get a good acceptable

vocal built up

SinnSpiderSinnSpiderover 11 years ago
Thanks

My boyfriend LOVES dirty talk. Ive never really had much experience with it tho. I love the way he talks to me and when he calls me his whore, I feel all tingly inside. I WANT to talk dirty back to him, but I really just dont know what to say. Im going to try some of your ideas & I will get back to you. Thanks for the help!

~Sinn

tejetejeover 11 years ago
I LOLd

I'm gonna slam you like Hulk Hogan… Nice.

Winter LotusWinter Lotusabout 11 years ago
Nice...

You had me gyrating my hips just reading that. Good tips. I'm a horrible dirty talker, despite the filth that I write. I'm a whore in bed, but I just can't get sexy words to spill out of my face. I love it when my husband calls me names and talks dirty, I just can't seem to bring myself to it. I'm going to give this a shot tonight...

Oh yeah, nice touch with the Hulkster... I giggled like an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Spread your legs, baby

Spread your legs you filthy bitch. I'm going to fill your dirty cunt with a gallon of cum and then keep on pounding your sweaty body until I've fucked your brains out while you scream "Give it to me, you bastard. Fill me with your cum. Eat me! Suck me dry!. Come on, Give it to me! Oh, shit fuck me harder. Harder, faster... Bite my nipples until they bleed. Stretch my tits. Oh,God... Eat me!"

Goodnight.

Susy

darkleatherdarkleatherover 10 years ago
uncomfortable

I would add something about how to bring it up on a conversation. I am terribly shy and wish that my love would let me call him daddy, but I have no clue how to bring it up without scaring him off. Other then that, I really like your article! Very spicy.

SylverBernhardtSylverBernhardtover 10 years ago
Open Communication

To 'darkleather', just talk to him about it. How else are you going to figure out what he likes? Me and my partner are incredibly vocal about what we like and what we want to try and it has made the sex 10 times better. Try asking when there's really nothing else going on for the moment, either right before things get busy just to distract him from the family barbeque ;) or after work when you're making dinner. Just bring it up in casual conversation to get his logical and level-headed opinion about different things.

If you're too uncomfortable to ask him to his face, try printing off a copy of this essay and leave it somewhere he won't miss with a little note asking him what he thinks. He'll either then approach you and answer the question or he'll react the same way most of us did and want to jump you in the next minute. Hope it helps and I wish you luck!

As for BatsandGlamour, awesome essay! You may have swayed my opinion on doing this and given me at least a few suggestions on what to say. I've been acting in some pretty sexual or flirty characters over the last few years and have even gone so far as to dirty erotic talk in clothed non-sexual situations with friends, but I've never been one for dirty talk while having sex. I've heard it all in really poor circumstances and I've been with too many women who just can't and it becomes more deflating than encouraging. I'm fairly certain my partner now would love it but I'm not sure I can trust myself to know the difference and not to be fearful of him if he tries the hotter and spicier phrases.

I genuinely think this piece has almost dampened my insecurities and I hope I'll take my own advice and try it out next time I see him. I'll be sure to send him this way for a thank-you if you've converted me. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great guidelines

I've grown up in an environment where "darn" was an inappropriate curse word. Being aware of my background, when I began to communicate with a guy online, he started very slowly and gently: "I want to caress your butt, tease your thighs". Sensual but inoffensive! I felt comfortable enough to step it up: "I want to feel you in my pussy, I want to taste your cock". His response was perfect: "Mmm. I love when you talk dirty...". I've since been able to say: "I like the term pussy, I'm ok with cunt as a description of part of my body, but NOT as a term for ME!" Open communication in any form is key to turning each other on vs.turning someone OFF, or even insulting them. Even with typed communication I sometimes find it easier to type, "I'm whispering in your ear... just thinking of you makes me wet,etc.", It creates a deeper feeling of intimacy. I can't imagine EVER wanting to be called a whore, but who knows? Excellent advice to not let (I prefer the term "sexy talk" to "dirty talk" myself) sexy talk spill into a setting where it degrades!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
fucker girl

my boy friend said the craziest things while fucking me after he read this. it felt sooo fucking great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Words I'll NEVER forget....

You know how you have that handful of sexual experiences that are so unique, so intense, they're almost like a benchmark or a collection of little dirty memories you like to relive over and over when you find your hands start to wander?

This one time, I thought I'd be all cutesy and let my new guy know moments before I climaxed by moaning out, "of fuck baby...I'm about to cuhhhhMmmmm". His quick response caught me somewhat offguard and turned my usual 20 secs or so of orgasming into a soaking wet, nonstop, cataclysmic, heated, heart pounding experience! "What's wrong, you can only cum once or something?", as soon as the questioning words rolled off his tongue, my mind immediately recalled the numerous times he'd make me cum during each of our love making sessions and I knew right now would be no exception.

Several encounters later I found myself bouncing back against him hard and methodically while he took me doggystyle. I decided to use a little dirty talk of my own to encourage him and began cooing, "Cum on baby...cum nice and hard for me!". His huge dick began to throb inside me, but his firm and snarky response, "No! Turn around, I gotta see your face if you want me to cum", made me join in his orgasm simultaneously as I immediately followed his instructions. Sex is often coined as more emotional for women, and him adding that in the heat of the moment made me feel so pretty that he actually wanted to look at me and my eyes instead of my ass which usually received the most compliments. It was like the utmost personal compliment...him conveying he couldn't just cum from fucking just any pretty but generic body face down ass up...he wanted me.

PS Your welcome =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
never knew...

Informative and well written "how-to" article! I'm one of those chicks that had no idea dirty talk during sex would get me hot and throbbing, even writing that sentence made me start getting wet. Had a short but hot relationship with a guy who talked all manner of trash in the heat of sex, though I was pretty turned off by it initially. I attempted shutting him up to little avail. Then after half dozen goes, I realized it was doing something to me physically, and that man saw it in my face (and elsewhere, I'm sure) and kept up the dialogue. He even smacked my ass a few times too hard and numerous for me, and I'll be danged if I didn't find out that I get super turned on when my cheeks are stinging a bit!

Please keep writing instructional literotica for all the silly repressed (and don't know it) masses, and help bring people to a happiness and satisfaction from life they didn't know existed!

Thank you for letting me get a little conformation of my normal perversions! 💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keepers

When you are apart for a long time, make a scenario. It'll be just as effective as dirty talking. Start of by saying, "I could just picture you naked, handcuffed, and blind folded in bed. I'll run my hands all over your body and feel your warmth as our skins touch." Then get as descriptive as you like. Tell your lover how much you will tease them as they are blind folded and what will happen if they dare speak.

I often go on business trips and I talk to my wife over Skype. She loves it when I tell her I'm stroking my cock for her.

Well rookies, remember to have fun writing your fantasizes.

DirtyTalkHerDirtyTalkHeralmost 9 years ago
Another bit of advice

Love your writing style. This was a very fun enjoyable read!

One other thing crossed my mind and maybe this doesn't work for everyone but has always served me well (and is great sex advice in general)- Have fun and don't take yourself too seriously. Laugh.

Now and again you might try for something or some silly phrase slips out of your mouth and instead of being embarrassed, laugh! If both you and your partner can laugh about it then you're not going to clam up and never try dirty talk again! Lowers the pressure. And I know my partner and I enjoy laughing together even when we're naked and turned on. Laughter itself can BE a turn on.

I mean hey, I'm a lesbian so no judgements but your Hulk Hogan example made me laugh. If that turns some women on more power to them. More often not with my partner at least, that kinda comment would get laughter. Sometimes we even start saying really cheesy things to each other just to make the other laugh. And hey picture it- you're between her legs about to go down on her. It's early morning (woot woot morning sex!) And maybe she told you she had a sex dream and now she's really turned on. So you're down between her legs and you go "I'm gonna make this better than any dream!" And she laughs. And you laugh. And she throws out some lame funny line so you keep laughing. Maybe you're laughing so hard your head is resting on her belly or pelvis and you feel her body shake with laughter. Rest assured, you'll get back into it! I mean hey you're between her legs aren't you? That's an amazing morning to me.

And everything depends on mood. Some phrases fly sometimes but fall flat or elicit giggles at others. Maybe sometimes you want it hard and fast and dirty but otothers you're more tender and romantic. If you can play with a wide variety of dirty talk then you can spice up any and every encounter and it never gets boring.

But really, don't be afraid to laugh. I'd much rather my partner laugh than stare at me horrified or be so uptight the mood dies. And if you're comfortable enough to laugh during sex then you're comfortable enough to talk dirty. ;)

chixjinxbdsmchixjinxbdsmover 8 years ago
Once again...

Your style of writing is just awesome. Puts the reader in the comfort zone. Thank you for this amazing piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're the 'man' version of me, lol

It has been so much fun reading your articles. I'm hetero and I enjoy pleasuring my guy orally as much as you enjoy pleasuring your girl(s) orally. It's a festival involving all 5 senses.... for me, even the 6th sense seems to be all present. I just innately sense/perceive what turns my guy on. It's strangely like I'm working on me! Probably also explains why enjoying his cock, balls, and anal regions in turn makes me hotter and hotter as I go, lol. There's just something magical about knowing that you're making your partner experience bliss! Ok. Need to take a second to adjust my breathing pattern again, ha.

Anyway, thanks for being you, and I hope there are many more guys out there who feel like you do about going down on their gals. It's definitely not a race. Nothing is better than having to feel like you might have to beg your guy to finally let you cum. A guy who knows how to do the build up and be able to keep her in the zone, just to bring her even higher, then higher again, before she finally climaxes..... heaven on earth! And that's putting it mildly, lol. Have a wonderful weekend, and God continue to bless you and yours. Peace, Light, and Love, Laura

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
For the women!

Could you show more examples of spicy things to say for women? Please! Seems like there's more for men! Appreciate it ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Slut/Whore/Pimp/Manwhore are a complete no!

Good topic to write about but one little difference - Dirty talk is different from abusive words/insults. The latter might work for some in bedrooms or even outside, but its best to keep it to dirty talk and actions and signals and expressions..oh my!

Just can't comprehend how these insults can be used for dirty talk. If my wife calls me a pimp or a manwhore I will just lose the mood. Same goes for her, or few others that I have been with - slut/whore etc. brings a dark energy, a heavy aura into the room (for lack of better description), than inventive dirty talk that brings on the feeling of adventure, liveliness and excitement in the air.

A small example - passing a napkin at a restro with words "I'm going to fuck you like an entire whorehouse" written in lipstick are meh! Impromptu and inventive is the key, taking the other by surprise. So once in the restro we had a cocktail that had a orange slice on the glass rim. In the midst of the dinner it just struck me and I took the orgage slice in my hand, looked at her and slowly slid the thin glass stirrer through it. My wife (then GF) was very pleasantly taken aback. I lightly licked and sucked the orange slice eating the 'juice' and her expressions were PRICELESS. We both ended up laughing then and there. I doubt it would be our reaction if we used the passe insulting words.

But, to each their own, being inventive is the key. Insults may work for a few men and women, not for others. And actions and signals, pun intended eye signals with silence = work the best in my experience, but they are hard to think on the feet and let your partner know without making it obvious for others standing around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good Read

My wife and I are currently attempting to rekindle our marriage of 36 years. I've been dabbling with this subject. Shes not engaging in it but in the right situation she does respond. Trouble is I dont always know I've got a green light. I really enjoyed the article.

repentantjalebirepentantjalebiabout 3 years ago

Great piece. Loved it!

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Hearing is definitely a neglected sensory component of sex. I like to call it "Aural Sex"

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I have a couple adds:

1. In the moment complements “God you looks so fuck’n hot!! (Sucking my cock or bent over like that). Saying, “Oh god! You’re so good at that. You like sucking cock, don’t you? I wish everyone could see you right now. You’re such a good cocksucker! “. Not the same as calling her that name by itself.

2. The goal is yo find the boundaries. When she shows that she like something taboo (oral , anal, sharing etc) call her out on it but just mildly. “I thought only sluts and whore liked getting fucked it the ass! Look at you - you love it, don’t you.” (Not actually calling her a slut or a whore but using the stereotype)

3. Talk about terms like The Bitch , the Slut, the Whore, the Tramp and what each makes you think of. For example my very prim and proper wife likes to play with the role of The Bitch. She gets very excited when we talk of her playing to role of The Bitch, her favorite is a fantasy of her having a married girlfriend that calls her whenever she wants her pussy licked or her husbands cock sucked and my wife always comes as soon as possible. She especially gets off when I speak of the girlfriend calling her for cleanup duties after the husband fucked her and left. She likes playing The Bitch but doesn’t want you to call her one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous