All Comments on 'Rock and Roll Angel'

by lostindavoid

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Interesting story, but I got derailed by a nitpick: Ash was in 'Alien', played by Ian Holm. Bishop was in 'Aliens', played by Lance Henricksen. Michael Biehn was Corporal Hicks, not an android.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
jun ken po

1st of all, it's jan ken po. Secondly, it's the Japanese name, not Hawaiian. It is only called that in Hawaii because of its large Japanese population.

Otherwise, pretty good story. Lesbian aspect is unusual but that's a good thing

eagelwolfeagelwolfover 10 years ago
Long ass story

But I liked it weird ending and all.

lostindavoidlostindavoidover 10 years agoAuthor
to jun ken po

I wrote it the way we said it back home and this is the first time I had to put it in woods. I never knew it was Japaneses though ... thanks ... I didn't plan the lesbian angle ... it just kind of happened.

DragosLoveDragosLoveover 8 years ago
If this is the prolouge

I can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not Bad!

I really enjoyed this! Couple of minor things to note though - you really need to pick what cup size Ashley is, because she keeps changing randomly between B and C. Also, perhaps some of Ethan’s internal thoughts could do with italicising for clarity.

Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Strange Stuff

Overall I thought it was a pretty good story, but it did have some weird moments. Such as, the way she constantly berates him, why on earth would Ethan choose to stay friends with the lesbian lawyer bitch? And his cousin Ashley? She made it plain early on she wasn’t interested in him, so why beat his head against the wall obsessing over her? He should have cut his losses and moved on. On that one I speak from experience. But the ending. Where would I start? Let’s just say it was so strange it almost ruined the whole story for me. 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You need an editor.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous