All Comments on 'Break Down Ch. 03'

by UndercoverInterracial

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
chief573chief573over 10 years ago
Ok when is Jamal or Marcus going to take control?

Need more chapters. We want to see how one of the big men takes final control of Julie. Sorry, but the kids getting involved was a little bit of a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep it believable

Great story, but these cock sizes are starting to get ridiculous

ColossalSonColossalSonover 10 years ago

I really hope Eric Fucks Nicole next, maybe she can take all fifteen inches!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Bring out the next chapter please

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You must bring out the next chapter!!!!!! This is fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please write more chapters!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

great story when will we read more need more ...thks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Please bring out the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great series!!!!

Love this stoy can't wait to see what happens next.Please continue with next chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great series!!!

Please continue this series really love it.

guriga64guriga64almost 10 years ago
Great!

Please continue! More, more, more!

itshothereitshothereover 9 years ago
Yup, I too would say

Please bring out the next chapter.

oldguyfloldguyflover 9 years ago
Good Old Fashioned Porno

I grew up on this kind of stuff. Great for jerking off.

Do I think most women are looking for a big black one. NO but it is kind of fun to read it.

Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fantastic!!!!!

Please continue this series,can't wait to see what happens next.

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Call the fire department

You best call the fire department to put out the fire as this story is getting smoking hot. Keep writing. Hope you have Julie and Aly with a baby bump.

cindylynn34cindylynn34about 9 years ago

we are waiting and hoping ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Best story interracial story yet.. when is the next chapter coming..

jdl2848jdl2848over 8 years ago
Super hot!

Please continue

JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13JoJoLovesBigBlackCock13almost 7 years ago
Deliciously Decadent Debauchery thru three chapters of interracial conversion!

I really enjoyed these three chapters exploring the beautiful awakening a happily married mom and her daughter began exploring coincidently yet separately through a series of fortunate events. It was an over the top rollercoaster ride that surely no girl with a healthy level of sexual desire within them could deny nor resist.

This story was very stimulating and fun, I quickly fell into the mom's journey as if I was there with her and based upon my own life experiences being a Hotwife and BBC Slut for close to nine years, I can actually relate to a number of the unusual and alluring situations she found herself quickly and convincingly thrust into. Black sexuality is a force of Nature that is often intoxicating to experience and yet unbelievable to admit such absolute submission to. When I think about the old adage, "truth is often stranger than fiction", as it applies perfectly to the reality of this amazingly rewarding lifestyle.

My only complaint, and it's a huge one, lol, is why oh why did you stop writing more about their sexy adventures after chapter 3 hon, as I am left desperately hungry for more!!! I realize it's been close to 4 years now since you wrote this epic account, but if I can implore you to PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE continue these girls sexual awakening with these fantastic black guys and hopefully many many more of their black friends too. I'd love to also see a scenario form where both mother and daughter are enjoyed simultaneously along side one another by multiple black guys taking turns enjoying them in many devious positions and couplings! So if you're out there hon and read this comment, I do hope you'll consider adding more to their journey, it would be so deliciously tantalizing to read. Cheers, JoJo :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I know it’s been a while

This could use a chapter 4 at the minimum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Cant end it like that

Need more gotta be more

jsch1947jsch1947over 4 years ago
More!!!

More, more, more, more!!!!the quality of the porn , the vivid characters. Outstanding work!!!!

rolando7rolando7almost 4 years ago
What happened

What happened to Julie. Did she go home with her husband or go some place else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exciting progress of events with a sad ending!!! or may us all hope it would be the start of a new ERA! LOL

well done by all means

dickcockson845dickcockson845about 1 year ago

damn woulda loved another, great series!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think you need to finsh it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous