All Comments on 'Mommies Make Great Pets!'

by Phoenix Arrow

Sort by:
  • 69 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
TRASH

This was sent to us since we do not have a mother. How could Mommy let her daughter take that much control. We think she could have stopped her or she didn't want to. Either way, it is sad, becasuse once the Mommy is used up, the Daugter will throw her away. As for sighning her property and everything away, remember, dogs can't walk, talk, and they sure can't write. Once the daughter is at school, the Mommy should get into the house, have all the locks changed and resume her normal life and theraphy.

Laura & Lisa, the bi sisters, NO VOTE FOR TRASH, please edit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
oh come on!

One thing is to become the dominant woman and have her mother play the doggie for a while, but to completely turn her into one is just plain rediculous. Completely dropping control and summitting to her doughter would of been fine..... but going to that extent just killed the storie, should of just stuck with change of roles, that would of been much more realistic.

CreativeSubmissionsCreativeSubmissionsalmost 20 years ago
Amazing

The idea was amazing, I have many fantasies of being made into a puppy....perhapes not to a daughter,but the idea in general is amazing:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Favourite

This is my favourite story on the internet. Beautifully written and strong images all about my favourite subject - teen vixens dominating authority. There should be more stories like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I love it!

This is the best written story on this website I have come across so far. Good job on a well written story.

TeasedWhispersTeasedWhispersabout 19 years ago
Amazing and freaky:)

Love the storyline,comes from the imagination:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fantastic

well done, this is my new favourate. ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bitch of a story!

Great story! Very sexy and the degradation of the mother was soooo delicious I just had to keep reading! More stories like this one are definitely needed like so badly!

submissiveMansubmissiveManabout 18 years ago
Very cool beginning

I liked the premise and the descent of the mother.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
age problem

Mother is 33 years of age at start of story yet signs over house and literaly let daughter be her legal guardian. not sure which country this story takes place in but I thought age of majority was reach minuim 18 years which means daughter was conceive when mother was 15 or mommy didn't sign away her life. other then that glaring mistake was nice story about a persons downfall into life of being a submissive slave to another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Brilliant

amazing story! i love it! ive always loved degredation and incest, you've put the 2 together and its hot!! the first story i ever read on this site was about the tormenting teens (mum driving to the mall with all the teenage girls) was good, a little long winded, but sexy!

this continuation is brilliant!

i hope to read more!!

NicN

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thanks

Many thanks for an excellent story it had me on the edge of my seat. Can't wait to read about more of Butter Cups adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
almost literary

very kinky-- it's the kind of story that turns your stomach, and yet leaves you aching for more. That mother got what she deserved.

It reminded me of "Parabola del Naufrago"-- in it, a character "turns into" a dog completely after submitting to his boss (nonsexually).

great story... lots of typos, but this is literotica.com after all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Good

Really good, but in the future I hope you will emphasize the submissive's want to be humiliated. Again really good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Strange but interesting

Have to admit, I've never read one like this before now. Very creative and kinky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

What a great imagination you have! I'm into stories of older women dominated and humiliated by young girls. I wish you would continue writing this story. I'd love to read about the party that's coming. Just one humble request from me is that "Please don't any MEN involed in training her pet mom"

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loved it

i loved ur storie.....

u should write another one about a daughter making both her parents and maybe her brother pets too

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this is the best story on this site it has all the best stuff degradation, incest and role-playing someday i want to own my very own butter cup

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

how about u tearn all ur family (father and his girlfriend too), that way u'll have a family of dogs.

i think it could be a good story, make it long...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
expanding my comfort zone

This was my first incest read. WAY out of my comfort zone here. I'm thinking of volunteer editing and thought I should take a gander at each type of story. I thought the mother's thoughts about wanting to stand up for herself yet feeling compelled not to were extremely well written. I liked that the story was from the mother's point of view. The anguish and desire and all of the confused emotions. Very powerful stuff. Though I haven't been in a situation remotely like this one, I certainly identified with struggling with what you want to do and what you feel you should do. As an editor, this story is too much work but as a reader, I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
interesting but not realistic

it goes too far. I play doggie to my wife for sexual enhancement purposes, but to make it a perminent role change and to a minor?no. good for a few masterbation sessions but that is about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

One of my favorite stories in Literotica. Despite a few typos, the escalating dominance and the mother's continuing denial is rife with submission and humiliation. To those who just have to be a buzz kill; this is fantasy, based on strong fetishes. Stop poking holes in it and imagine the mother humping her daughter's leg. Roof roof, I’m next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow

You are sick, this is sick and nasty, you should be arrested you undeserving bitch, you don't deserve your mother, you deserve to be a pet, i hope God can teach you a lesson!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ugh...

This makes me feel sick and turned on at the same time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
great story

really good jerking off story and I often hump my girlfriends leg:)

GoodBitchGoodBitchover 11 years ago
I thought it was good

The way Mommy becomes a new puppy is in great detail, and very hot. I would give you 6 stars if I could.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing

Amazing story read over 10 times please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

would love to read about more of butter cups exploits into her new life as a dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One more doggie thing needed

One thing that dogs do is pooh in the yard, they often smell it after - now that would be really interesting when the visitors come around - if its allowed on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so hot

I would love to hear more stories about Buttercup.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

Don't nit pick a great story would love to hear more about Butter cups descent into complete submission to her daughter and her friends.

CindykayCindykayover 10 years ago
great original theme

I found your originality to be of the utmost pleasure! It was so erotic I think I have developed a new fantasy!

jls152jls152over 10 years ago
Too Fast

Great story. I loved the parts of the interaction between her mommy, and her dad. The story was over so fast. Crank up your imagination and let's have some more of this story.

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 10 years ago
One sick puppy!

You are one sick puppy! Great story. Absolutely loved it. Rock hard all the way thru.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
That's what you get

For hating dogs. Bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of the worst stories on this site

I can't believe I wasted my time reading it. BARF!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Unfortunately, your grammar is atrocious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love to read more

I would love to read more on mommy's life as puppy like maybe doing daughters friends and maybe daddy's friends are a party no for friends in the yard.

tigeress20132tigeress20132over 9 years ago
LOVE IT

I would love to have my parents doing this for real and have the house under my control

trannyslut0907trannyslut0907over 9 years ago
Super humiliation...great!

Great twist and love the ongoing humiliation! Very Hot fantasy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
part 2

I would love to read another installment from the viewpoint of her ex-husband's new wife/girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story

I would love to read more how daughters friends use the puppy and how much more ex husband and new wife use her and the ex coworkers use her and maybe some of the folks in the area finely see her and how they make her life harper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
please continue

i love these story. it made me so hard. i had to stop from jerking off like every 5 minute so i wouldn't cum . until i finished it .

DelaagiusDelaagiusover 9 years ago
more!

write more please. I really enjoyed this. please write more :')

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 9 years ago
Wonderfully kinky

story. I look forward to reading more of your stuff. Will Stacey add to the menagerie?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seething with anger...

What a terrible daughter, the father cheated with a woman not much older than the daughter and the mother works hard to provide so much for her... and on top of doing those things, she gets her fired... and even exposes her to her ex-husband and his new wife...

What kind of piece of shit person would not care for her own mother... from everything in this story the mother was written as loving, caring, and supportive... the father cheated on her and left the daughter, all he does is send money. And the bimbo broke up the family...

This story was so fucking stupid. It could have been hot, if the daughter all ready knew of her mother's kinks... and if she didn't get fired or exposed to other people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maybe

Dosen't her best friend have a large dog she can bring for them to play together?

angelasubangelasubabout 9 years ago

So hot what a lucky mother.

donnaeliza25donnaeliza25almost 9 years ago
Kinky

A bit out there but a good read. xx

gdoggextreme1970gdoggextreme1970over 8 years ago
i want more

i want to see more to the story like maybe some sequels after all the mother needs a playmate and maybe you should do an audio version of the story cause there 2 stories like this the other "mommy' s make great dogs" but the author never finished their story

gdoggextreme1970gdoggextreme1970over 8 years ago
about my previous comment

the other story is called "mommies are great dogs" but like i said the other story is incomplete and by the way you should do more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so hot

one of the best I have ever read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

By far my favorite story I have ever read. I can't get enough! I want more stories about this situation!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very good story

I would love to read more of this story like coworkers showing up and more stepmother coming to help make mommy do more things and xhubby and some classmates also to help mom get more out of mommy pet ha ha definitely more outside with some of the neighborhood involved!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very great story

Great story I hope to read more on how they use mommie more plus. Maybe have more of the daughters friends come by and play with the pet and maybe more step mom and daddy play more with her maybe they move in and really get some fun out of the pet maybe some in neighborhood can play to with her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very good story

Very good story i would love to read much more including xhusband and wife and daughter taking mom to new heights like to a park are rides on road trips and more people like from her work and more of the daughters friends both male and female!

Randee2058Randee2058almost 7 years ago
Rating?

How can anyone with empathy rate such an insensitive, tale of emotional and psychological cruelty. There was no love, no compassion from the daughter she was just a plain BITCH.

So I'm sharing my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I like the story

I would like to read more definitely include the party that sounds like a good way to go plus more dad and step mom and maybe a naughty friend are 2 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I really would like to read more on this story maybe including coworkers and husband and wife having more fun with her and definitely daughter and friends using her !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's a free country

Observe the few reqyirements and you can write what you wish. It's up to the reader to decide what they wish to read.

I read this and won't read any more.

johnstang2johnstang2almost 4 years ago
I liked this story up to a point.

Like most I liked the first two-thirds of the story. I liked the initial discussion of her submission and the first couple of days of training.

Now on week 3 on things get a little unrealistic. Take for example that she sleeps and stays outside nude at night. I am no expert but even I know that heaters and air conditioners were invented for a reason, human biology would make it impossible for them to survive the temperatures of the ever changing climate otherwise.

Now let's discuss the 'signing everything over' plot mistake. Most people work to pay for one house and maybe two cars plus the utilities, upkeep, and insurance everything requires. I find it unlikely the father can pay for two houses and all the vehicles of both his own and now his daughters residence. And the car, a Mercedes, I doubt it's fully paid for so the daughter will loose it sooner or later.

And the diet, DOG FOOD. While it's true that dogs can generally eat anything a human can and vise versa it's not totally healthy long term for either species. I was forced once by near economics to eat dog food for about a month or so (don't ask why). I can tell you from a first person experience that diet caused me to get sick on a couple levels and I had to adjust carefully back to eating human food. And it's as gross as it sounds. Toilet water? Not even an option even for a dog, unsanitary.

Now let's discuss the daughter's age verses the Mother's age. The story mentions the daughter is young, not having graduated High School and the Mother around 33. Most people graduate High School around 18 years old. This is a 15 year gap which I thought that was close to the daughter's age. Ohh I see a plot mix up already, she is too young yet to drive nevertheless a Mercedes. Also she is way too young to be on her own as well. If she had reduced her mother to a mindless dog the wellfare people would be forced to take action.

In closing, I enjoyed the first two sections of this story. Its just get too bogled from there to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

I am a Catholic and an Eagle Scout, I like to think I have higher quality tastes in porn but by God, THIS MADE ME CUM SO HARD I MEAN WTF I SHOT OUT A LEAST A HALF A CUP OF JIZZ IN TOTAL AND IT DIDN'T STOP THERE, I NUTTED ANOTHER 4 TIMES AND GAVE MYSELF CRAMPS IN THE PROCESS AFTERWARDS I WAS HARD FOR ANOTHER HALF HOUR UNTIL I SHOT ON MORE FAT LOAD AND HAD TO TAKE A NAP FOR SEVEN HOURS PLEASE MAKE A SECOND ONE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

how can anyone write this actual write it down and it started so good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story human to pet animal

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, the story started out well but dissolved into confusion. The idea that dog food is good for a human as well as toilet bowl water is really cruel. After awhile the body will just shut down and get sick. What is her daughter going to do...take her to a vet? Social services will be soon called after her mom is fired from the job and where is her daughter going to get the money to continue with the car, food, utilities, and mortgage payments? Her dad and bimbo wife should move in and continue with the training of the mom. Someone will find out what is going on. For a good fantasy there should be some basis of reality that one could lead to what could be possible. Also as one anon commented there is a big age difference between her and her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved this story. Human pets are the best. Mommy pet is even better. Love the lifestyle

Emperor_SmokeEmperor_Smokealmost 2 years ago

Am I the only who noticed how terrible her spelling is??? I mean the fucking cunt couldn't even spell delicious!!? And don't even get me started on dame and damn. Like how dumb does someone have to be make this kind of mistakes.

Emperor_SmokeEmperor_Smokealmost 2 years ago

I just read the other stories. And it's safe to safe she really is useless braindead little cunt. It's pathetic really.

favourojo24@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous