All Comments on 'Just Friends'

by ddraper34

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

Even better considering it's your first one. Good descriptions and great plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

I liked your story very much. His development and eventual realization worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice start

Thanks for sharing a first story with us. It is a good start. Keep writing.

bluejacket01

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, this didn't go where I expected!

I really thought you were setting him up to become a voyeur and future cuckold. I mean, he already knew she had had fuck buddies, and he still wanted her. Seems strange that he got excited watching, and then felt nothing for her, but I guess her rejection of sex with him, combined with immediate casual sex with another friend, was what it took to get her out of his system. Good for him! Hope she doesn't come at him with some "saving it for our wedding night" bullshit. I hope he never settles for being less than the center of his loved one's life.

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
great story

Got to me. That's good

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not bad

John is a future cuckold, that is for sure. He is hooked on his pervert watching for now and in college. But one day he will marry and once she get fucked and used by a real man he will be a cuckold who has to watch. Then his training will really start. Ahhh, young cuckolds are always fun to train.

blackcrystal83blackcrystal83over 10 years ago
Great Story!

I loved your story! Although...I wish the story had ended with John still not able to get over Rebecca.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I felt like this as well

There was a girl I lusted after for years. It was hard seeing her go out on dates with others. Eventually she agreed to date me and after five years we got married. I too got to watch her get fucked by another guy, well three guys actually. I found out she was spreading her legs for all the guys at her job. It was at that time I realized what I thought was love was just lust for her. I left her to enjoy whoever she wanted. Last I heard she was in jail for stabbing her second husband.

Dick88Dick88about 7 years ago
No Better Words...

"It was as if a switch had been flipped and suddenly she was nothing special to him. After he dropped off the girl he had loved more than anything for almost 4 years he wondered what it would be like to wake up tomorrow morning without her being his first thought."

This is so high school man, the moment they break your heart (or lust) you just move on, hopefully.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 5 years ago
We've all being there...

In love with a girl that just doesn't see us that way, if she bothers seeing us at all.

Really heartbreaking, this whole thing, but you did with it and, eventually, you move on. Thank God this is ultimately the way the MC here went - too many stories around here when a lovestruck dummy ends up being the willing cuckold of some tramp. What John went through was probably brutal, but necessary to his overall growth.

The one big problem I have with this flash is its opened ending. They should have been an epilogue where we witnessed the end of John and Rebecca's relationship, whatever it is. 'Cause, let's face fact: they never really were friends. He was in love with her, and only want to be near her, because of his feelings... Now that they're gone, what would be his reason to stick around? Not too sure what she got out of their 'friendship', but it certainly looks to be like she was using him as an 'emotional

crutch', so she could play the slut with every other guys without getting all the feelings, since she got it from John... Obviously, Rebecca was getting way more out of it then he was, so she will be feeling it more when he'll ignore her. And that's when the funniest part of the story would have happened, right at its end, 'cause you just know that, now that John is over her, that's when she's decided she's into him! As they say, it's part of the circle of life...

Not the most enjoyable read (reminded me of some bad times I went through myself...), but I applaud its very realistic approach while still remaining erotic. Too bad the author didn't complete it properly... or that he didn't feel the need to give us another story. Ah well - as a one-off, it still was solid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is life Now take the lesson move on and learn from it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous