All Comments on 'Blanks and Missiles Ch. 01'

by 8teenholes

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
FIVE STARS

Truly excellent thank you .

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago

A couple trying to conceive only doing it 2-3 times a month? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Too much use of the ! It put me right off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wow another happy size Queen . She will forget the reason , now that she has found her a real cock . Give me a break .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Would of fit perfect in LW with all the other whores who can't do without a real big cock . ( this pussy was made for big cocks ) Give me a break .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why is this labeled as incest?

A "Brother-in-law" is not a brother, therefore it is not incest. It might be taboo, but, like step-siblings, it is not incest.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
I hope that there is more to this story

Now that Kate has experienced what it feels like to be fucked by a real man, will she let Ander fuck her anytime he wants her?

What happened the next day, did Ander fuck her all day long?

A really good storyline and a well written story.

Thanks for the read...

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 10 years ago
Category Is Incest/TABOO

To anonymous - yes, this story is taboo, not real incest. What is your point? To the author - good work. I am looking forward to the next chapter.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
Anonymous read it again

Katie said early on Ander was her fat-assed husband's brother. I hope these two get so consumed with fucking each other that Paul finds his fat ass permanently in the guest room!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun story

Quite a few couples have been in similar situation. The cost and hassle of other means often leads to other family member directly providing sperm. works out well for most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a little advice

8teenholes I hope you don't mind but I want to give you a little advice. Ignore the naysayers. You will never please everyone. Always write stories like they are meant for you, and then share them with others. I have my critics as well. However, I'm not writing for them, I'm writing for me. Stories written to please others, will always end up as crap, because they aren't written from your deepest desires. I gave the story five stars. But that only means I liked it. It has nothing to do with how you feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

This is your highest rated story to date and I can see the reason why. I personally gave it 5 stars. Your ability to describe and relate to the feelings of this couple as they consummate their agreement to get her pregnant is marvelous. The only problem I see with this story is that it is long overdue for a continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: a little advice

Better still, ignore the assholes who can't just comment on a story without trashing others for daring to have a different opinion.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
From Frigid wife to wanton slut

Yes, the wife is frigid. Never ventured from there same old same old. Cuckold hubby the same. Good enough for him since he got off. No feeling, no giving to the other person in bed. I have fucked a number of married women and I have seen cuckolds with a lot less equipment plunge in for sloppy seconds and the wife loves it. Why, because her cuckold showed love for her and her emotions. She may not even feel his five or six inches after my hung meat, but he still could kiss her as only he can and suck her tits and so on. I have seen wives cum as cuckold adds his little load to mine. Sometimes cleaning my cock as he fucked. Then sliding down to eat her clean. But that situation is when the wife and cuckold have a good open trusting relationship. As for brother helping out. I pat him on the back, but he does point out that by fucking her he gets what he needs out of the deal. Now that wife has been stretched and felt that monster meat deep in her pussy, she will not be happy with cuckolds cock alone from now on. She is already craving his brothers man meat. But that is for cuckold and her to work out in time. The brother fully enjoyed stretching her tight little used pussy and giving her orgasms that she had never had before, much less with cuckold. Maybe the competition will get cuckold to loose weight and get in shape. I have only been asked twice to fill in and knock up a wife for cuckold. Both times it took only five good hard fucks to plant the baby in her. They are still married and happy today, I might add.

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Once again

I was really into this story until once again you bought into the myth about the womb and cervix. I think doing a little research into the womb/uterus and cervix is definitely needed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user8teenholes@8teenholes
363 Followers
Straight male, married, kids (all mine) Pretty low key life, but very content. I really enjoy your feedback if you're willing, even some of the trolls, they can be sort of funny. Don't forget, I am an amateur and unpaid. This is just for fun, I don't take it too seriously, and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES