All Comments on 'One More Time Ch. 08'

by JKendallDane

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Way to go Brad!!! You are finally seeing what it can be like. Leave Derek kicked to the curb and go for it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow, After a Year...

....Derek has not visited Brad for sex. Despite a comment by the gay neighbor from an earlier chapter, maybe Brad isn't a closeted gay guy after all? While he told Derek he loved him, I guess it might only be the "buddy" kind of love. He could be one of those people who can enjoy sex with both genders, but prefers to bond with only one of them, in his case, women.

Or it could be that he's just really distracted with his new sexual relationship with his wife, who is apparently open to lots of things. That was fast--sheltered virgin to not only watching porn with the husband and his best bud, but getting physical while doing so!

And Brad has finally lost his virginity!

Too bad it's not with somebody who is looking for a relationship.

Still, a good start to a new life.

Sex can be pleasurable, passionate, and fun, even if it's not with the love of your life.

Except...shouldn't it be SAFE sex?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I think Brad is starting to move on from Derick and that is a good thing. I hope Jeremy stays with Brad even though Jeremy said he didn't want a boyfriend.

MaryJonMaryJonover 10 years ago
Thank god finally followed by oh no way, god dammit!

It's so much fun to get absorbed in the lives of fictional characters. Thanks jKD for sharing this. You're doing a good job of treading the line between "these people are so stupid I don't care" and I don't know what to call it, but enough interest to keep me reading.

And caring about Brad, because like the earlier comment, I'm worried about them not being safe. And massively pissed that Jeremy would be such a dick. Oh yeah, after fucking you, that's when I mention my intentions. Bastard.

Almost scared to know what happens next...

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'no boyfriend wanted'

Is this end of the story? A rather bleak ending.

JKendallDaneJKendallDaneover 10 years agoAuthor
This is *NOT* the ending...

...chapter nine is in the queue to go live and there is still more to come with chapters 10, 11, and 12 when the roller coaster ride makes its final loop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Its about Fucking time!!!

Hell yeah! Its about Fucking time! Finally Brad gets treated like he matters!! Fuck Derek!!!

I love what Jeremy just taught and gave to Brad! To bad it seems he isn't interested in something more serious! But damn has he helped Brad to see all the possibilities!

How long have we waited for Brad to feel desired, not to mention the super hot sex they have shared! I would love to see Brad forget about Derek, and start living his own life! Derek does not deserve to have him be anymore than just a good friend!

Brad deserved a very passionate session with a Sexy Hung Stud that knows exactly what he is and takes what he wants!! How fucking refreshing!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok. Now i effing hate derek and lucy.. how can they play porn and do stuff right before brad? And derek is one biggest a**hole for doing this to him. Even tho lucy had no idea still teasing a single guy like that is very cruel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJKendallDane@JKendallDane
535 Followers
Just a regular guy that's gay and enjoys writing as a serious hobby. My stories will almost always be same-sex-oriented and tend to run more towards the romance and/or the first-time genres with the occasional foray into the drama or mystery areas. I do occasionally pop off a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES