All Comments on 'What Is She Doing Here?'

by nastystoryguy

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Old Story Different Set Up

This reminds me of another similar story. The other one was bad. So this author decides to make his first post in the LW category. Have to wait and see if he can pull it off. Pretty decent writing though. At least thanks for that.

looking4itlooking4itover 10 years ago
WTF

A real live gentleman? Can't possibly last but thanks for writing a "wolf" with some character. I'm sure he'll get some in the end but it will be her choice and her husband will live with the repercussions of the wannabe cuck.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
Sordid Decency !

Siri Galahad rides again. Ladies fair & avid must be passed by ... because just because. This was ok but only just. The reluctant wife character was cliche as was the chivalrous caveleir , playboy, beer huckster. The author refused to go beneath the surface of these people & hewed to simplistic, morality lesson tangent,.

Maybe in the continuation, This plot will achieve liftoff. For now, every charscter is sleeping alone- which doesn't make for scintillating reading at any level.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Enjoyed it

Of course, he will eventually fuck her. Very nice perspective - looking at cuckolding from a different vantage point and realizing how stupid a fantasy it is. Thanks.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
I hope together

they tear the husband a new asshole. Metaphorically of course.

FLriderFLriderover 10 years ago

I'd love to think I could act as nobly as he has, so far. Obviously he will wind up in bed with this prize of a woman, and hopefully take her from her asshole husband forever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting twist.

I like the way it's going. She's clearly a woman who is precious and deserves the love and respect her husband is trying to take away from her.

Of course, Linda and our 'hero' will get together, but I hope it is on their wedding night, with her no good ex sitting at home with a lonely hard-on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

So far so good. Husband is an ass cuck loser. Maybe Linda is Scott's "the one" lol

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years ago
Yes indeed

We all think we know where this is going, but do we,

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
A WANNA BE CUCK

with a weird fetish, TK U MLJ LV NV

maxwedgemaxwedgeover 10 years ago
i hope you finish the story.

i hope you finish the story. so many good stories are not finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*

Cool. Guys and gals like this may not be as rare as we think. And, despite what they want to believe, cucks are even rarer.

Whenever I see a story that starts off with "Like most men, I've always fantasizes about my wife...etc.", my reaction is always "No, asshole, you're not like most men. You just want to believe that you are. Actually, you belong to an infinitesimal minority of perverted losers."

Anyway, good start. 5*

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Agree w/ Anon 'twisted'

Having this beauty be the one who gets our industrious Hero into the reproductive ode, which he is due for anyway, would be a great denouement for this tale.

Think LSD is kinda right, but a bit harsh...I'm more optimistic that NSG will breathe some character into these folks (AND learn how to spell 'dessert'!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hope you finish the story

the husband does not deserve this women. i hope you write it that she leaves her husband and finds love with this scott.and he finally is caught by a beautiful female.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I like it.

I hope Scott steals her away from the fucktard cuck wannabe. Wifey didn't want to do it, but her Hubby basically forced her to go. WTF is up with people like that?! I hope Hubby's fantasy comes back to bite him in the ass. Wifey files for Divorce, hooks up with Scott, and the rest, as they say, is history.

5 Stars

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
There was such story here

@ Iron Dragon X_JohnDoe_X had such story. However X_JohnDoe_X withdrew his all stories from Literotica and SOL. (I liked that story.)

BTW Are you interested in my story idea for you? I could not write it for special cause........

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

Good read. I'm looking forward to where you're going to take it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Has potential

Has potential, but............who would really buy TWO rooms and give a hot woman a night to rethink things and chicken out? NO ONE in their right mind.

Hope part 2 has more action...............and is longer than a few paragraphs

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
We are all rooting for Scott and Linda

No one is cheating or a whore here, she will just discover that it is a good idea to move on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please...and soon

I see you haven't written anything since 2005...hope you're not going to make us wait 8 years to find out what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Voted it a 1.

Because I have been around a lot and never has a husband wanted me or someone else to fuck his wife, not saying it doesn't happen, just not very much, unlike these lit writers who's every story is about being a cockold . Any idiot who did want that deserves all the bad shit coming his way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The husband...

More than likely already had an affair and, just wants to turn it around on her in order to be guilt free; at least that's the old story line...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't tell me

this isn't going to turn nasty. This is an interesting start but I'll withhold my vote until the smoke clears.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 10 years ago
Ho, hum.

The protagonist is vulgar and sexually aggressive, all the while holding himself out as a nice guy, an ethical man of substance. So right away he is a phony. Those texts he sent to Linda's hubby will have a material effect on her marriage whether she commits adultery or not. An ethical man would not have done that. He would have listened politely to her story and then strongly advised her to go home to her husband. No dinner, no texts. Hackneyed plot elements include knowing the maitre d' on a first name basis and thereby getting a table at a crowded restaurant; next time, just have him belt out a loud Tarzan yodel and and beat on his chest. That will clear the room. I'm surprised you left out his Lamborghini. Part two, no doubt. And the husband? Isn't he supposed to be hiding in the corner with an erection? I'm sure we will meet him later when the protagonist finally, but reluctantly, agrees to "help" Linda with her husband's "problem". Don't forget to yodel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: End of part 1

How about warning people this isn't a complete story BEFORE they open the fucking thing? I HATE that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good so far.

I hope Scott really is a man of integrity, and does what is best for Linda. And he will, of course, end up winning her in the end.

I've had enough of the stories where the male characters are all bunch of dickheads.

adgeonadgeonover 10 years ago
Good start

I'll look forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yes He Would Pay For Two Rooms

The best way to a woman's crotch is often long and indirect. He knows she will eventually fuck his brains out because he did not force this.

Very unique approach to this topic! Keep writing and give us the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good writing so far

but we all know he is going to fuck her in the end.... Wouldn't it be great if he didn't? Not much chance of that happening after he spent so much time and money. One can hope though!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Wow

Great start. Now we all know his ulterior motive. The stupid ass jerkoff husband gave her the okay to cuckold him, the wimp ass pussy fucking idiot asshole. What happens next? We'll see...

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 10 years ago
Warning please...

In the future, if your story involves cuckolding, please state so up front. There are many of us that hate stories like this and we don't want to waste time on them.

magmamanmagmamanover 10 years ago
Interesting concept

I did very nearly the same thing to a woman I met once, so to me at least it has a ring of truth.

What I did was take her home to my place, we talked until the Sun was nearly up, then I drove her home, kissed her outside where whoever was peering out the window could see. I know he was watching, I saw the curtains move.

Then she went inside, with a story I gave her to tell about the "just one time" fantasy she had promised.

I never got to know if that worked for her or not, I rather wish I did know, but I never saw her again.

Thanks,

MGM

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 10 years ago
no warning needed

There was no real cuckolding, just a loser husband who has no real feelings for his wonderful wife. I liked this approach. Nice to read a story were the single guy has some integrity.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
You either need a better hook or

I need to turn in. It took a wordy while to get to the set up line - "my hubby's fantasy etc"

Done to death. Thanks for writing 3*

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 10 years ago
Fantastic storyline

I like that he is letting her make the first move of having sex with him, and then making her heart flutter and ring her bell when he finally fucks her.

Her husband may be in deep shit if he gets what he wants from her and he may have found the woman he has been waiting for.

I hope to see more soon.

Thanks for the great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I am ready for more of this story.

I am enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
easily better than 95% of the stuff in this catagory,

personally I hope she decides to stay with Scott.

her "husband" is either a complete idiot, or is trying to set her up for something

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Welcome Back

Always loved your stories, glad to see you back

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I liked it, but

was shocked at the sudden end, ie "End of part one". As others have told you, you should indicate that it is multipart up front. Many of us don't like to start an unfinished story. Therefore, 4* instead of 5*.

tom anon

P.S. Suggest you ignore Lord Slum Dog's comments, he's a proven arse hole.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Start***

Thanks for sharing.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
lots of assumees commentating

NSG, I have not read part 2 yet. So far I think you have an interesting twist going in the wannaseewifefucked genre. It will be interesting to see if part 2 is as well imagineered as the first part.

As for all the commentators who are denouncing the husband as a wannabecuckoldwimp. Maybe that's how part 2 will turn out, maybe not. My first and still strongest impression is that the wife is being set up by her husband? Maybe for blackmail, maybe so he can go fuck his girlfriend while his wife is being distracted? Maybe trying to get evidence against her for a divorce?

Let us go read part 2 and then pass self-righteous judgement. Based on the evidence the authors supplies us. That always bugs me, the commentators who vilify the characters, without any credible evidence in the storyline for their insinuations.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
USING REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY

as a slam dunk pick-em-upper, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tim413413Tim413413about 9 years ago
The stage is set.

We can only guess where the author is taking us. Based on each chapter's rating, looks like I'll enjoy the ride.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Ok, I’ll read another chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous