All Comments on 'My Wife's First Black Cock'

by Eugene Randall

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
dreamweaver55dreamweaver55about 20 years ago
Hard Cock

DAM! That story was hot it got my cock hard from first paragraph and continued till by the end I had pre-cum.I too was raised as a kid in the South and am married I would love to see my wife with a black cok up her pussy or in her mouth.I am getting turned on more as I talk.I gota jack-off

Nick and TanyaNick and Tanyaover 19 years ago
Another hard cock!

Yep, the thought of seeing a big black cock slide between the lips of my wife's pussy, and watching her get a good powerful fucking, is a great fantasy of mine. Thanks for writing so well!

elliotkmelliotkmalmost 18 years ago
Grat Story!!!!

I lovrd it - the story was damn hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
GREAT!

Yes, I think it was great. They may deny it but I think this is every woman's dream. Every white woman should taste black cock to satisfy their fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just another dumb fat fuck

So you can't fuck your wife and want a black guy to do it for you. You must live in The UK or should be. I thik these people of any color who want to give their wives away and make whores out of them are really sick fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ugh

"If you ever get the chance to see your wife fucked by a black cock just remember...." to get pictures so you can sue the cheating slut for divorce! And what's all this racist crap...why is it always about white women and black men? Hell, from reading this "fantasy" I get the idea that blacks are good for nothing but a fuck, and they instantly turn all white women into animalistic whores that soon will have no use for their hubbies (not like the hubby in this story was much of a man anyhow. All in all, a pretty sad, racist, demeaning story, and if that is what the author was shooting for, then job well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ugh - Anonymous - answer to "why interracial?"

The answer is not one anyone likes. The first thing we need to know is that the vast majority of porn industry owners are jews. The second is that they are into porn because they "think christ sucks" and that the white man represents christianity - whether we believe it or not. Google the quote. =)

Also, porn is twisted from an expression of love and lust into interracial trauma for the express purpose of clouding our racial identity. Bear with me a moment. Jews are fervently segregationist when it comes to their own race/culture. Mixing is strictly forbidden. However, since whites represent christ and also nazis (German guilt is white guilt) then we all need to suffer the worst possible result: racial destruction. Intermixing literally destroys races and cultures.

Zionism is nothing more than jewish supremacism and by diluting, cheapening, and ruining white race/culture, the jewish supremacists win a bloodless victory as we swallow all of their sick porn-propaganda.

German guilt = white guilt, remember? Ever wonder why it almost always has to be blacks on blondes? Why not blacks on redheads? Why not blacks on Asians? Some of that exists, but the huge majority of interracial couplings are blacks on blondes.

Think about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Oh hell

It's bad enough that the story sucked. It got worse with the interracial sterotype that pretty much demeans both sides. Top that off with a anti-semite commenter and we've got a trifecta of shit. I find more racist crap on Literotica than any other website and it's starting to get a little depressing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The highest form of perversion is--

To copulate with a genetically inferior species like niggers. It's better with an animals. Cleaner anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Typical

racist crap. It's a shame that you have to write such trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
turn on to watch

iwish i could have watched my wifes first black cock. she did two more plus two biracials, but she does give me the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A REAL TURN ON

This is one of the best site I love to go to every now and then

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
my best day of my life

Some say they never forget their marriage day, or the day their first child was born.

But for me, I will never forget the day I got my first black cock. It was awesome.

I could never imagine sex could be so good and rewarding.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Interesting, easy to read story of swinger couple with black guy

Sure, I've read better, more enticing black/white swinger stories, but it's a good one just the same. This might be this persons first effort at writing..keep at it, it takes practice...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Great story

Love fucking BCC xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Xoxoxoxo

Will fuck anything, anybody, anytime, anywhere. True nasty whore. I saw your picture, hope you keep lots of lube handy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hubbie

This is Annette's husband ! If you bullies don't love her alone, I will come kick your shins. Tiny Tim Bishop

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

It was a good story, erotic, fun and definitely on topic. What's funny though is these morons who call the author racist simply because they chose to have one of the characters in the story be black. It's hilarious that they cannot see that THEY are the ones who are acting racist here. They cannot accept the fact that other people enjoy interaction with people of all colors. They are the ones who find this disgusting. I applaud the author for writing and posting this and I hope they continue to write more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work

Twenty years younger is perfect. Lots of time to watch her ruined by huge blackcocks. Love seeing a married white woman get broken In and it being obvious she loves being fucked by a black man. Her husband can sit back and watch as one black man after another stretches her and she admits she always wanted them to just take her and make her a whore as she cums hard for him.

Great story and very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife is 55 I'm 69 I jove to watch her get fucked black or white. She only takes 8 iinches or more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous