All Comments on 'Sweet, Young Stephanie'

by RegularGuyinOly

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
YourBluenessYourBluenessover 10 years ago
Love it!

Very nice! I really enjoyed this!

JainaTSJainaTSover 10 years ago
Mmmmm

That kind of acceptance makes the sex oh so much hotter and better. Very well done sir/ma'am? Unfortunately this TS isn't 18 any more, but I would love for my first time to be just as passionate ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Erotic

Can't wait for S to drape something red over the fence. Next instalment soon please

griffin57griffin57over 10 years ago
Great

Would have liked them to be a bit closer in age, but that is just my Midwest, white bread, anal upbringing. The story was very good though. Would like to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome story

Very erotic and well written. Gave it 5/5. Hopefully there's a sequel soon but if not, am looking forward to any of your future transsexual stories (you definitely need to write more, this one was great)!

DeborahTheDebutanteDeborahTheDebutanteover 10 years ago
Sensational.

Gorgeous. Mmmmm. Like JainaTS, this TS is also no longer 18 (I wish). When i was that age, as terrified as I was of being caught as "Deborah" I continually secretly fantasised that a guy would catch me all dressed up. I look back at how naive I was at that age. I was late 20s by the time I had the unforgettable opportunity to use the same words Stephanie used, "Fuck Me" I will never ever forget the indescribable excitement of looking up into his eyes as I rolled the condom onto a man for the first time in my life knowing I was soon to "become a woman" for him. I totally relate to Stephanie's delightful, admirable situation.

isadoreisadoreover 10 years ago
wonderful

loved your story. So loving and tender, just the way the first time should be regardless of persuasion! There will be more will there not? I hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Written

I have to say, out of all the transsexual stories I read here, yours was very well written. Your transition was very good. But most importantly, the in depth emotion you delivered.

I got to be honest. Despite being very well written, I personally did not like it. Instead of being aroused, I was feeling so much emotion for this young girl. I know the girl is eighteen and she is an adult legally. However, she is a child mentally. She hasn't experience life yet. And to top it all off, she is a transgender. But most importantly, one of the people that is meant to love her and protect her has left her life, which is her dad. I know guys like young girls and I respect it - age is just a number, but this just too young. However, with every imperfection a character delivers, a readers sees realism of everyday life being portrayed by these characters. Every character has a reason for his or hers actions. Therefore, you displayed the answers for your characters actions. In spite of your characters revealing their inner thoughts, the story is still in the beginning stages and your characters are still evolving.

The thing that really intrigues me about the story is the emotions. Like I said before, I haven't come across a fiction writing in here that delivered depth. I consider this to be a psychological writing. For example, the internal thoughts that the leading protagonist displayed not just once but several times. Not only did we get to read about what he was thinking, but what he thought about her as well. It was very intense.

I don't know if your intention was to create such in depth story or you just simply wanted to write an erotic fantasy fiction, either way, you should continue the aspect you have written .This story could turn out to be one dramatic psychological fiction.

One last thing. Since your story was very well written, you should bring sophisticated vocabulary in your piece of work, as well as a lot of figure of speech. Furthermore, if you keep writing and practicing, you will become such a great writer.

I hope to read future new stories from you.

darkwolfonedarkwolfoneover 10 years ago
MORE!!!!

Please I beg of you, continue this story. I loved it so much, one of the best I've read in a long time. Emotion, depth, and hot descriptive sex, the perfect mix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally hot sex!

Great to see some time devoted to the sex and the orgasms. SOme stories here are long on build up but the cum only gets a sentance or two. Very hot, I got off on this big time.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
why tgirls are so special

she was so hot-I'd have climbed a fence for her too-sweet girl, nice hot sex, good story, well-written, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Real Gem!

Been x-dressing since I was 10. I just wanted to look pretty and sexy like models in the magazines and I loved the attention from guys on the streets. Yet, it never came across my mind to have sex with men. But your story really stirs something in me and makes me wonder what it would really be like with a cock in my mouth or even down there! Please write more about Stpehanie and her lover(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

incredible story moreeeeeeee please

noelletvnoelletvover 10 years ago
As good as it gets!

God, I loved your story. Wished I could experience something like that in real life.

I would love to see you continue this for a least another chapter to see how life works out between these two.

Great job!

TaraJeanTaraJeanover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Wow, absolutely loved it! More please!

james1801james1801over 10 years ago
Good

Fantastic stuff, well written, extremely exciting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Unfuckingbeliveable!

Now thats how you write a fuck story! Awesome sex and lots of cum. Plus you spent some time developing the charactors. Believeable people in an unlikely but totally hot situation. I want more. Will you be fucking sweet stephanie again? Does she become more confident? More please!

CSKCSKover 10 years ago
your story....

Was so yummy. Want to climb in my window and fuck me too? I have some nice slutty red panties too! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Oh yeah

Now this I like. As soon as I get home I'm going to be jerking off to this! Please write more.

AllinandunderAllinandunderover 10 years ago
Great story

Love the style... Can't wait for step two where she maybe fucks you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Teen shemale desire.

There is nothing better than making love to a woman with something extra.

It had happened to me and now I am addicted to it.

Send more stories please.

Shemale lover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
horny cuppal

grate story looking forward to more of the same . As a shemale my self it was realy well written so I am very happy whitth it so far pls more soon yours leann xxx

BadMarieBadMarieabout 10 years ago
Great story

This was very well written. There are a lot of us out here who look back at moments such as this with fondness. Someone older seeing us and loving us for who we truly are rather than the abuses and condemnations from family and peers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more

I need #2!!!

wants2tryit1xwants2tryit1xalmost 10 years ago
A most excellent read.

Now we're waiting for Part II :) ........... and III lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes, we need another chapter of these two (and more?)!

Great story! I hope you write more like this. Thanks

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorabout 9 years ago
Totally floored

Not my normal read but well crafted and admittedly hot.

CONFUSING, but Hot :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
πŸ˜‚

"Almost ashamed to meet my eyes, she glanced away and whispered, "Okay."

That was good enough for me."

this part honestly made me burst out laughing

cavshockey24cavshockey24almost 8 years ago
Wow

MORE PLEASE!!!!! SOOO HOT!!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 7 years ago
Wow

Wow what a nice stories loved it

boifriendalexiboifriendalexiover 6 years ago
So Hot!

Wow that was really great and sweet and HOT. Instant Favorite!!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
A beautiful tender surprise

How wonderfully sexy & tantalizing, a truy sweet fuck.

The she embraced her first sexual experience was lovely & innocent and brought me such immense reading pleasure that I fantasized myself being her while being so beautifully fucked.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really good!!

More please!!!

kinkyengrkinkyengralmost 5 years ago
This was perfect

So many stories on this site either read like short novels or are of the 'slam, bam, thank you mam' variety. I thought yours was the perfect blend of believable character development and steamy hot passionate sex.

This was the 1st of your stories that I've read, but I'll definitely be reading more.

Thank you for an extremely enjoyable experience.

WalkureWalkurealmost 5 years ago
Shades of Animal House

I was reminded of the sorority voyeur scene, less the pilow fight. Nicely written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Young Stephanie

Totally fucking hot. Write more, keep me cumming.Zr

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Omg yes!!

This was absolutely amazing..hot and nasty af and pulled the fuck out my heart strings! Love a love story lol. Please write more.

Jvrb1983Jvrb1983almost 4 years ago
Amazing

definitely one of the best I've read

coyote62coyote62over 3 years ago

I really enjoyed it. I'd like to see more of stories like this. Young trans and older guy whose comfortable with enjoying her body. It's a big turn on for me. I found so sexy and the confidence it should have gave her. More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story...

sounds like sometime I would love to do !! Often wondered what being with a tranny would be like

BmthAdmirerBmthAdmireralmost 3 years ago

Wow caught my attention and I write a lot of Trans erotica, so hot. Would love to hear more of stephanies antics maybe at college?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

smokin' hot !! Something most guys can only dream of !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WOW !! That was just great !! A dream for most of us, a dream come true for a lucky few of us.

2cookies4u2cookies4uover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story. Would've liked to have read a bit more before ending it. Either that or adding a second chapter. While I'm imagining the rest of the story is left to one's own imagination, it would be great to have more interaction between the two characters.

Overall, great!

ryan428ryan428about 2 years ago

Loved the story. Really got me going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great. Really got me wound up. Juicy story. Needs another chapter.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

That was fuckin’ hot! It funny how so many talented writers here are so productive, yet they seem to burn out after a brief period. I know what a huge undertaking writing can be, even after she or he, clearly knows what their about to write, but I would have liked to read much more about Stephanie and her older, experienced lover next door. It seemed like they were already about to fall in love and I felt especially happy for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous