All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 06'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whyyyyy!!!

Why just WHY did this have to be SO SHORT?! I'm so hooked on this it's ridiculous! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Why did you bother posting such a short chapter? Can you tell us now if Rhea is ever going to pull her head out of her ass and grow the fuck up? I'm almost done reading this, 2*

krissymoodzkrissymoodzover 10 years ago

This short post didn't make any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's too short, but I love it

Please update quickly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lol

You look like you gave up on editing. That last paragraph is mostly one long run-on sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No....you....didn't

Just post this shortness. I was all excited. Now I'm hurting! Please update. Still got love for ya!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

You're so mean for this sort update...this is cruelty

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What the he'll

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Team Jared!!!!

Mitch is still an asshole!!!! Go Jared!!!!!! *busts out old cheerleader outfit* ^^

willo_wispwillo_wispover 10 years ago
Yeah....

I understand being excited about the last chapter's feedback but...there really was no point in posting such a short chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

Jared went off, I completely understand. Rhea may not know it, but she is being cruel. Jared is clearly in love with her and she doesn't know this because????? Mitch is in love with her and as hard as she is fighting it, she is in love with him too. Again, I say Jared is the victim in all of this. Yes, he told Mitch off in anger, but it was justifiable. Rhea is giving false hope where there is none. Mitch told her right, ' stop leading Jared on,' but did she listen? NO! And now she is going to go over and cuss out Jared and make him feel like sh*t. Rhea needs to be slapped by her friend. You don't go and play with people's emotions and that is exactly what she is doing . She needs to stop. I still like Rhea but it is not fair what she is doing to Jared or Mitch for that matter. The only one I feel sorry for is Jared. Some think he's lost his mind, and how could he, but how could he not. He is crazy about Rhea and her son and Rhea is giving mixed signals, but signals of them being together nonetheless.

She is being cruel, I stand by that and I hate women who do that and men too. Lead someone on and then when that person starts claiming or initiating a relationship, they are shocked, surprised, and upset because they had NO IDEA and have the nerve to think, 'where is all this coming from?'. Yeah, right. How stupid could one be. You mean to tell me Rhea had no clue Jared wants more from her than friendship. She is just using the man and Mitch told her straight. She did not accept it but is true and SHAME on her. Oh, she may not have told Jared verbatim, 'I want you as a boyfriend,' but she did not flat out say they could not be together either. What a tease and she talked about Mitch using people. I don't think Rhea is intentionally trying to be a tease and cruel and hurt Jared, but she is.

Playing highschool games is not cutting it. Rhea is a grown woman and her trying to not hurt Jared's feelings is not an option. She is already hurting him more by leading him on. If she had just told him from the beginning, ' we cannot be together because I do not feel for you that way, we can never be more than friends and I am sorry if I gave the impression that we can.' Did she ever say this? No she didn't and now she wants to go and set Jared straight. No, someone needs to set her straight. She is doing to Jared what Mitch did to her friend in a round about way. Again Jared is not blameless for going off on Mitch, but a man in love or thinks he is in love with fight to acquire and keep whatever scraps he can. Loved the update, more please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jared

Im not liking Mitch at all, he's desperate I get that but why take a child away from his mother like that. He's being the villian right now. Jared, still kinda upset that he claimed something that wasn't true, is trying to protect people he loves from someone he believes is a bad person. He was desperate. And Rhea is. . . . . . . . . lets just say we need a stronger/smarter mother than her. If she actually has the audacity to yell at Jared, then maybe she does deserve to be screwed over.

sirraliasirraliaover 10 years ago

Jared needs to get his own woman and why is Rhea so weak. Great story so far.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago
Mitch is not the villian

I don't understand why Mitch is being blamed for everything. The only thing I blame him for is having sex with Rhea. Rhea is partly to blame for having sex with him so she is not a victim.

Rhea made the decision to run away and keep Jonas from Mitch. She was not even thinking about how this may hurt Jonas ir Mitch in the long run. She continues to keep from telling Jonas who his father is. What the hell is she waiting on?

Jared need to go away. He can't make Rhea love him. He was the idiot to follow Rhea with no guarantee she wanted more then friendship. I don't feel sorry for him at all. I just pity him because he is a fool for Rhea.

I understand Mitch's threat to Rhea, it was wrong to threaten to take full custody. I think he should pursue shared custody. He has a right to share custody as long as its done the right way. Taking Jonas from his mother is only going to hurt Jonas and make him hate Mitch.

Rhea need to put her big girl panties on and clean up the mess she has caused...she is not a victim. And tell Jonas who his dad is for pete's sake! Mitch should let Rhea go and just focus on his son like he mentioned.

lannasagelannasageover 10 years agoAuthor
SORRY

First off guys, thanks for the replies. I'm really sorry bout this chapter, didn't mean for it to be so short (I didn't expect it to be published yet) it wasn't intentional, apologies.

The chapter isn't complete, I'll post the remainder soon, thanks for understanding. ♥ you guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Women arent ALWAYS the victim!

I cant stand women like Rhea. They'erselfish not thinking about the child in the situation. She made it hard on her son's father for not tellling him aboth the pregnancy in the first place and running off and hiding it. Thus, ultimately in the end messing everything up forr her son. Now mitch has faults too aas the story shows. But as the past and present shows Rhea caused all of this mess for everyone. She needs to stop trying to get in relationships and fix things with her childs father; doesnt have to be romantically, but fix things as for as making PEACE with him so that the custody issue can be resolved the best way for their child without all the messy custody issues.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Team Mitch

Mitch is definitely not the bad guy. If anyone is to be blamed it's Rhea. She acts more like she's a teenager then an adult. First she has sex with her best friends ex boyfriend. Then she finds out she's pregnant and skips town without even telling Mitch that she's having his baby. She puts a Jared in the were friends but I might want more catagory stinging. Him along thinking he had a chance with her. She then moves back home and expects Mitch to stay away. She seriously needs to grow up! If I were Mitch I would go for full custody. She shouldn't be taking care of a child swhrb she's acting like one herself. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
These are unlikable characters

All of the characters are a--holes! Rhea is a twit. Mitch is an arrogant brute. Jared is alright but trying to work my nerves. Jared was right about Mitch "waiting" for Rhea.

Rhea should've stayed wherever she was. She knew Mitch could possibly pose a problem. I don't hold it against her for not telling Mitch she was pregnant. At the time, it was the best decision. It's whatever. Mitch wants to share custody of the kid. Okay fine. Deal with it. Tell the kid who his daddy is.

Mitch is still a jerk 5 years later. Why the heck would Rhea want him? If he wanted her he would've found her.

Jared is misguided. I don't know why he wants this trifling heffa. He doesn't know she trifling though.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
I have to disagree...

Mitch IS the villain. Hell, he admitted that he's a rapist and an asshole! Rhea is also fucked up in the head for giving in to him. She should have stayed away and not gone back. Keep the kid from turning out like his asshole father. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Mitch needs to either get his shit together and stop being an asshole, or Jared needs to kick his ass even harder next time.

However, I get the feeling the bad guy is going to win this one, unfortunately. Lanna, you keep the emotions popping in this tale.

5 Stars.

emj417emj417over 10 years ago

I'm in Mitch's corner, but he should tell her how he really feels, but is prepared to step back and let her go to Jonas, but not with his boy. Rhea acts like she don't have Jonas phone no. She should have spoken up and told Jonas no to dating him, so she dug this particular hole.

DnaebugsDnaebugsover 10 years ago
Team Mitch

I don't think Mitch raped her at all. Rhea may be upset that she gave it up to her best friends "whatever" because Mitch was not Lynn's man. Just because Lynn said they were together doesn't mean that they were. Rhea feels bad because she broke the best friend code not because Mitch raped her. Now I agree that Mitch may be a a**hole but he's still sexy and I waiting for him to really let Rhea have it. It was really messed up of her to keep him away from his son because SHE hurt Lynn's feelings. I really need Rhea to stop acting like she's still in high school and woman up.

This is a great story cannot wait for the next update

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jared has issues, Mitch has issues, Rhea has issues, the only one with any sense is the kid! Jared should seriously go home, I mean seriously why he hanging around in 5 years she hasn't seen him as couple material at all? Maybe it's time for him to move on, because obviously all she sees him as is a friend. Seriously not sure what Mitch's deal tho. They had sex once, five years ago and he's in love? Maybe he can be a good husband, definitely a great father, but I don't understand this I love Rhea thing. The taking the son for revenge isn't cool, but he's hurt and has really bad impulse control. Rhea and Mitch seriously need to work out their issues, and once again Jared to need to go find another woman and resolve himself to friendship status!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why is everybody so angry

Countless other stories with a similar plot line and ya'll try to come for this one. I for one love it as is keep going :-)

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Only one worth anything at all is the kid, the rest need to grow the fuck up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Take Responsiblity

It takes two to have a child how whould he know about his kid if th mother never got in contact with him and then to bame him for every thing I thought this story was going to get better but she does not see whwere she is wrong from keeping her child from his father and acting like her friend can do no wrong only one that makes any sense in this story is the child . He has every right to want his child he has tried and she does not care so I do not blame him I would not give. My child away with out a fight . The mother needs to do what's best for her child , she wanted to hurt the father and she succeeded

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More!

I like Mitch better than Rhea, Jared, and Lynn; Rhea knew about Mitch reputation long before this chaos, but it didn't stop her from fucking him and loving it. So what if it happen once? It was mind-blowing too both parties their attraction to one another can turn into something more if Rhea can get her shit together. As for the ones who calls Mitch asshole loosely look at crazy Jared(telling a man that's his SON stay AWAY!

-_-.Beside he's doing the same damn thing as Mitch waiting for Rhea.

Nobody is a saint not Mitch nor Rhea damn sure not Jared he need meds.

Great series please continue.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Team Mitch!

I'm still Team Mitch! Rhea ass is making my eye itch! Damn when will she grow the fuck up???? Lord give me the strength!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Whyyyyyy?

Please post another chapter SOON. And please DO NOT make it a short one like this. And can we give Mitch a break already? It's been 6 chapters. Lets get a relationship going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pleaseeeee

Tag the next chapter "black woman" so I can find it. I really do enjoy this story! Thank youuuuuu!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Anxiously waiting

You have me hooked! Please hurry with the next installment. I need to see what happens next with Mitch and Rhea!!!!

QuietScreamerQuietScreamerabout 6 years ago
Inconsistencies

This is A GREAT story, love the tension and the characters. Mitch's development is hard but I'm rooting for him. I find myself just as torn between the two love interested as Rhea might be. The only things that really detract from this story are the grammatical and spelling errors, and the inconsistencies. In the first installment you mentioned that Rhea was running her father's company, but then she just ghosted without a word to anyone, and then Jared's brothers name went from Gerard to Japhet?!

As I mentioned, the story is great but these random inconsistencies are irksome to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES