All Comments on 'Charlie & Miley Ch. 03'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
TonyM823TonyM823over 10 years ago
holy shit

Holy shit the end of this chapter was fucking great. Please don't make us wait very long for the next chapter .

x0x01001x0x01001over 10 years ago
Getting weird

Not sure how I feel about this threesome between Charlie, Miley, and her stepmom. The fact that it went as far as it did already seems inappropriate to me.

Ugh. I sound like Charlie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally totally

WRONG!!!!

YOU ARE FUCKING UP THIS SERIES.

TERRIBLE, TOTALLY OUT OF CHARACTER!!!

THIS BETTER BE A DREAM SEQUENCE.

HORRIBLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What are you doing???

This is so so wrong. This is not your characters as you wrote them for so many chapters.

No way would Miley share Charley. No fucking way.

You have completely ruined this fine series.

1

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
???

I agree with most of the comments, at this moment you have ruined this story. I am not adverse to threesomes or other things, but this is not the way you have portrayed these characters. Not at all.

My only hope for this is if charley stops this from happening. Miley seems totally fucked up. Pregnancy aside.

Very shocked and disappointed in her. Very sad. I hope Charley comes through, but I doubt he could ever, ever trust Miley again.

What a shame..

Freelation3377Freelation3377over 10 years ago
All of you shut up...

Seriously are you all trying to piss him off so he never finishes the story? It's called creative license lol they are his characters so let him write them however he damn well pleases...if you don't like them then don't read them anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Will have to see where this goes

I am not going to go as far as the other comments have.

This story has progressed very well, and both my wife and I have enjoyed it quite a bit.

Keep in mind that pregnancy does very interesting things to a women, in large part due to the huge changes in hormones. This very well could turn into a one time pregnancy induced three-way that stops there.

A three-way is not inline with the Miley we have grown to love, but I could see a one time thing easily.

Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awasome

I love it. I want to read the threesome plz. Its awasome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I feel this is hot as long as it remains that this only happens with Miley around yes he is her husband and she wouldn't share him but she is around and its not like he does it behind her back, as long as she establishes she instigated it shouldn't happen again behind her back without her instigating it again. The only draw back is Miley's dad, I like Charley way more so i hope this happens but i hope it turns out well for Haley and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Absolutely Awesome! Don't stop writing please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chaos???

You used chaos in your description of this chapter. Incorrect word. The correct one is travesty. For me a threesome is totally completely wrong.

This is not in Miley's character, and not only will she destroy her marriage, but she will be the means to destroy her fathers and Haley's.

I don't know where you are going, but this chapters last paragraphs are not right.

you are not staying true to your story, and looking for cheap thrills.

I am disappointed. :(

frozenhero1frozenhero1over 10 years agoAuthor
@freelation

Don't worry, criticism doesn't bother me. At this point I'd be surprised if there wasn't a lot of backlash towards the end of this chapter. I won't stop writing this story just yet, after all - I have a hot threesome to write! Or maybe not. Chapter 4 should contain some answers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I have missed Miley's sassiness! Thank you for these last two chapters and here's hoping there's more to come!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent, as always

Great plot twists and overall solid writing.

I couldn't help but notice the part when Miley tells Charlie about how sex sells in the tv industry. It'd be super crazy (not much more crazy than a threesome though) if Charlie and Miley "did it" on film for a captain America film. That'd be a riot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worst Chapter.

I have enjoyed this new part of the story until the end of this chapter, I was scanning through most of the sex scenes because I think they are starting to get a bit stale and a there's going to be a threesome between Charlie, Miley and Haley. Does she even care that Haley is married to her father? Are you seriously expecting us to believe that Haley would cheat on her husband with her stepdaughter? I would at least change the direction that the story is going on, or you're going to lose a lot of readers? Have you seen that many people have complained about the direction that the story is going in? She's just a whiny, immature, annoying slut who hasn't done anything in her life but got pregnant. What would she do if her father abandoned her and Charlie's comic book story didn't sell as well as expected? They don't need to care about anything because Jack will buy everything for his precious daughter? Will Charlie and Miley ever change? Will Miley ever get a job when the baby is born? Probably not? Brian is getting slightly annoying for me, the story is same, Stacy breaks up with, he kissed another girl and was angry that Chip was sleeping her. He wasn't her boyfriend and she can do whatever she want. I do hope that a threesome doesn't happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Transparent

All you guys upset that Miley will have a 3 some. Not even. Its all a set up. Miley is never given credit for how smart she is and this is just a setup to confirm that Haley is a tramp. Cant believe any of you would fall for what should be clear, that our devious little Miley is up to trapping Haley.

Ascaron_12Ascaron_12over 10 years ago
Whats the matter with you

I have one thing to say to Anonymous. What's the matter with you? why do you have to trash a really a good story, if you have a problem be man enough to put your name behind your comments. Instead of hiding behind an anonymous screen name.

-----------------

Now as for a comment to the author.

I really love the story arch that it is leading up to. But I would like for Brian and Stacey to get ther shit together and stop leading Sam along. Maybe Sam and Chip can get together if Brian and Stacey can stay together long enough. And I hope the threesome is just a joke because it would really be bad if Jack found out that Miley instigated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really?

A three-some at Miley's suggestion / approval just doesn't seem to fit her personality historically. As a wife devoted to her husband, as a wife who can't stand to be separated from her husband this seems a bit off-center, a bit contrived. But, I'll wait and see where this leads

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not sure there even a use to writing a comment, seems you treat your readers comments like water of a ducks back and also the line has already been crossed.

Let me say I do enjoy your writing and have loved beauty and the geek and the first few chapters of the continued story of Miley and Charlie until the ending of the last chapter.

I have also considered that this might be Miley's way of trying to prove that Haley is only into Jack for his money but then this is a very wrong way to go about it. Will her father just be fine with it and say thank you for exposing her?

Also even if that is the case it has changed the view the reader has of Charlie already. Here is the guy that always chose the moral high ground and whom his friends come to for advice. He is writing a comic book ahero and even sees some parts of himself in Capetian Darkness and what does he do? He sprays his cum all over the guy that helped him and Miley over the years wife's ass. And he even does aks "Jack will never know right?". Also I don't see Charlie being okay with someone else doing what he did to Haley, to Miley.

Now he might be in on Miley's plan if that is even the case.

Then if it is not the case and they really just want a threesome, it changes the way we have seen Miley also. She and her father have always been close with no secrets until now. Also if her father does find out she will have lost both her parents. And it doesn't really make sense how she went from wanting to move because Haley wants Charlie's cock to a threesome. She has never wanted to share Charlie, one of the reason she and Haley were enemies.

And before someone says something about me being anonymous. If the writer wants to discuss it with me I will send him an email.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

Not so sure that Miley is setting up Haley, since in prior chapters they have become BFF's. Not to be terribly prudish, but this is a really bad idea, since Miley supposidly loves her Dad and if he found out things would get a bit sticky on the home front. Hopefully, Haley will step back and throw some cold water on the whole idea, or Charlie will call for a time out.

TheEnglishArseholeTheEnglishArseholeover 10 years ago

Ascaron_12, if that comment was directed at me, be prepared for a comeback. I am not trashing a good story because I have enjoyed all of the chapters, minus some BATG chapters, the end of the story doesn’t seem right, why would a devoted wife, who got jealous when Stacy and Charlie kissed, share him with another woman and try to break her father’s relationship, I thought that they were best friends before, comforting each other. Have you seen that the quality of this story has dropped since the last chapter, how many people have been complaining about upcoming threesome? Just because I didn't use a username doesn’t mean you have the right to personally attack me. If the author didn’t ruin the story, I wouldn’t have had to make a remark about the lack of quality in the story or how the characters are developing backwards. Charlie and Miley are quiet immature, if you can’t see that, then you must either blind or brain-dead. Before the comic book got accepted, whose money were they living off, Charlie took a year out of college and Miley dropped out because she became pregnant like so many irresponsible young adults. I will read the next chapter; I’m hoping that Miley and Charlie don’t go through with the threesome; I think the author is not really thinking straight about the storyline of what his readers and fans think. My rant is over, and I sound like a jerk or an arsehole, I have a major hangover.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
In other News...

I'm not going to make any guesses as to whether there will or will not be a 3-way, or the motivations, or whatever. That's like trying to guess if Jon Snow's dead. No point.

However, the way the first sex scene between Charlie and Miley starts is bothersome to me. If you went to the trouble of researching potential sexual side effects during pregnancy (which you clearly did in the first chapter), then you should know that cunnilingus during pregnancy is strongly discouraged by nearly all medical professionals. It can seriously be fatal for a woman if her partner breathes too hard into her vagina while performing oral sex. It didn't really seem congruous with most of your overall research, because usually you're on top of stuff like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HBO series

I discovered this story this week and I found it amazing. Well written, plenty of rebonds. Amazing!

I read it rapidly and I didn't sleep the first night. I live almost a same story (without the sex parts).

Now I read it a second time more meticulous.

Miley "a plus d'un tour dans son sac" and the "one pussy ten inch cock" will stay the "one pussy ten inch cock", I believe.

To frozenhero1, this can be a great HBO love story serie (minimum 2 seasons).

I have some ideas to keep the sex part without film them. I don't know why I always think for a HBO serie. I am too geek maybe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this one good to

I want more i like all of them keep them comeing

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I like the Charlie miley haley idea . cant wait for next chapter

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222over 10 years ago
Just glad

I am not going to wonder about where you are going with this frozenhero1. I am glad you have decided to continue Charlie and Miley's story. I guess I am different from most readers as I see the time and care you have put into the characters and plot of the previous series and know you know your characters motivations. So, thank you once again for a well crafted chapter! 5*s

redbaron172redbaron172over 10 years ago
Awesome!!

Read and re-read to make sure I caught all of the story line.... AND after reading all the comments, I have to dis-agree with the ones who feel the tail end will lead up to a destruction of Miley and Charlie. While Miley's history is Charlie is hers and hers alone, she did do a bit of sharing but didn't go farther. It is an interesting twist especially since she told her OB/Gyn that Charlie had a 'really big penis' in front of her Dad and Haley. I say lets see where Frozenhero takes this.... before you go bashing a story line. It's been a fantastic story since the start of B & G..

@frozenhero.... you have a great ability at writing, you can place your readers at the center of the plot and also put us in the characters seat. One request though...if you can don't be quite so long between chapter postings. I was back to re-reading B&G to refresh what had happened.

Keep up the good work...

hotmama20092011hotmama20092011over 10 years ago
OMG!!!

I love this series, but if Miley, Charlie, and Haley do end up having a threesome, PLEASE don't let Jack walk in on them!! I love the fact the Jack approve of Charlie. Please, please, please don't change that! Keep 'em coming though

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ignore the others...

My favorite story has been the After Prom story and the end of this one was something I've been wanting to see for a long time. I really hope this isn't a dream sequence. There's only so many times you can read about Miley and Charlie having sex before you start getting bored and this whole new dimension of a threesome is amazing.

bravo sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Threesome all the way. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Brian is a pussy. I can't tell you what to do with your character but this dude's a bitch. The female dumps you, fucks your best friend, and you still trying? This is the definition of Captain Save-a-Ho. Maybe that should've been his comic book. I really used to like this character, but I'm no longer enjoying where his story is going. Stacey neither.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic story.

I love the way this sequel is evolving. Other readers have to be patient to see where Brian and Stacey are going. You leave just the right amount of suspense at the end of each chapter, but I may even start getting impatient. I really don't want Jack to catch Haley, Miley and Charlie in their threesome. Please keep adding to this series!

JTW1978JTW1978over 10 years ago
more

Dude you have got to add more. You write as if they are real people in which I do think they are real

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Threesome

We all know it ain't gonna happen. You're amazingly good at keeping the reader's interest piqued, but you're very close to slip head-first into clichèland.

Watchout

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Gotta Agree with Many Here

Creative license or no, this three-way is totally out of character for all involved

On top of that, you SERIOUSLY need an editor

First Charlie's cock is 10", then 9", now it is 10" again

Learn the difference between "your" and "you're"

Learn when to use "her" and when to use "she"

And before some of you start yammering about "Grammar Nazis" it DOES ruin the flow of the story when you come across something like that, if *you* know the difference

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
aaaaaaaaaaand?

Aw, c'mon! Need more story. I like your work, as it's quite humorous, as the late, lamented, Castle Stone's was. Well, NO one's work is as funny as Stone's. But yours IS good, so keep on writing. Many fans are waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT STORY! BUT NEEDS MORE SEX PARTNERS?????

Your stories so far has been good, but is lagging slowly! Millely&Charlie should have more SEX with Other's!!!! (like) STACY,CHARLIE&MILLIELY.or SAM,HALLEY.LATER if ofter part story is done or contining bring in MILLELY MOM, VICTORIA showing CHARILE BIG COCK FUCKING STACY with SAM !!!! TOGETHER??????. Great Story PLEASE CONTINUE WITH MORE CHAPTERS!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
REALLY liked it

BUT......I think it would RUIN what Miley & Charlie have if you put them in a threesome. THAT would contradict EVERYTHING those two believe in.

When you have to start adding sexual partners to add "spice" to your story, you're getting well away from the love & feeling those two have for each other.

It would be a mistake in myu opinion.

OmniferisOmniferisabout 10 years ago
next chapter

Please we need the next chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next Chapter... Please

We need the next chapter, PLEASE keep the story going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Please add the next installment. Threesome is an excellent twist. Keep it going. Would like for Haley to get some anal also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Everyday I check to see if the next installment has been added. Your stories have been excellent. Would like to see the continuation pretty soon. The wait has been too long.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
PLS DONT RUIN THE STORY

A NICE STORY FROM D PREQUEL BUT HAVING A THREESOME WIT HER FATHER'S WIFE AND HIS STEP MOTHER IN LAW RUINS D STORY. IT DESTROYS D LOVE , ONENESS AND UNIQUENESS OF THIER UNION, AND SHOWING HIS PENIS TO EVERYONE MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE IS A TROPHY HUSBAND. PLS DONT RUIN THE STORY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
next chapter please😕😕

Please finish next chapter. I love charlie and Mikey characters😕

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

definitely love the threesome idea. keep it up.

valnor22valnor22about 10 years ago

You just had to end it there didnt you? Hope to see more soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
NOOOOO!!!

don't ruin the story with unecessary weird...sex pleasee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
w r u m

Where r u man why r u taking so much time to upload the next chapter in this story of charlie n miley com on man upload fast don't make ur loyal fans wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nuke the three-way!

I love mff three ways, but it doesn't fit here. I was gonna get all upset about it, but frozenhero can play this off as a dream..

More, please, and thanks for an enjoyable read so far.

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
threesome

A THREESOME! it just doesnt work and just destroys the whole concept in my opinion

DONT DO IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
disappointed!!

The second scene was a bit too much! And going any further makes me question Miley and Charlie relationship. Come on her dad wife! What's next her and her dad, your talking this down the wrong path. Stacy was fine as she is her best friend and trustworthy but Hailey come on who are you kidding this doesn't match Miley character at all. Mine as well pass Charlie around to the whole crew. This story is so interesting please don't ruin it with this nonsense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Everyone PLEASE...

OK, You have all trusted the author thus far, so shut the hell up and just let the author do what he does. I believe that if the author wants help he will ask.

Carry on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Dont like the idea of a threesome it really kills it for Miley and charlie's relationship..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please, no 3-way

I, too, love a mff 3-way, but as has been said before, it doesn't fit here. Otherwise, I LOVE THIS SERIES! One of the very best on Lit. Thank you!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Great story. Threesome is a great idea with some anal.hell of a story.

sdsmansdsmanalmost 10 years ago
continue please?

I read your Beauty and the Geek and was frustrated because things just stopped. I would be great for one more chapter wrapping up the drama there. Now it's months later and this also leaves things in a lurch. Great writing, I love the characters. Am I being selfish for wanting more??

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please please please,

PLEASE don't stop. Need a solid conclusion, I'm starting to develop abandonment issues here!

freaky42freaky42almost 10 years ago
Charlie and Miley 4

This story is great I keep looking out for chapter 4, I am curious to see how they would handle a threesome even though I dont think a threesome is relevant in the type of relationship Charlie and Miley have.

mistout1mistout1almost 10 years ago
You gotta get back

I just finished with these two series. Beauty and the Geek ended pretty abruptly and I was glad to see you picked it back up here. It's now killing me that you left it hanging pre delivery and on a potential 3 way. I certainly hope you find you way back to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
when are you going to do more

I like all of them plz do a ch.4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

this whole story is ridiculously awesome...I I wish you wrote books...I would buy them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FUCK!

Oh this is NOT good, how can Charlie not see fucking his father-in-law's wife as anything but a disaster in the making?

HOT AS HELL - there is no doubt, with the descriptions you give of Haley, combined with your talent for smut, it will be a scene worth framing I'm sure.

But ultimately it will be a disaster, one that will cut Miley the most, as she will lose the trust of her father.

How on earth can she be that stupid, selfish and short sighted?

Disappointed :(

roveroneroveroneover 8 years ago
I SO love your Miley character...!

ALWAYS horny, always up for it, smart, ultrasexy...and now licking Charlie's spoo off her step-mom's(and now BF) "hot" ass after she jerked him off and aimed it on her, after telling him to whip it out and then obliges Haley by getting him hard.

And that after Haley jillled watching them, and then jumped her hubby when he walked in the door....

And then the author jumps in and comments that it'll all come together in Ch 4.

Like Dan Savage always sez-monogamy is fine, but so is monogam-ish.

And funny/cute how so many of the other readers are now so invested, like they're real people-VERY good, author-!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
so miley is totally ok with helping her dads partner cheat on him?

Total fucking bitch. Hope the dad finds out rats the three of them out and takes custody of the kid. The three of them can eat shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ended on a super hot note, but I don't know, it kind of undercuts the main narrative at this point. So disrespectful towards her father.

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Surprising

I’m astounded Charlie didn’t realize how much Miley objectifies him. He’s been in love with her since they were kids and she only got interested and dated him after finding out he has a horse cock. Miley has always treated Charlie like a piece of meat and now she’s pimping him out to her stepmother like he’s a street whore. Miley doesn’t deserve Charlie.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

Miley's too loose with Charlies dick...

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

Suprised he wasn't more upset with her about sleeping with chip

SniperkingSniperkingabout 2 years ago

just realised stacy breaking up with Brian is almost the exact same plot line as when Miley broke up with Charlie when he was going to college. Well apart from the fact that Miley couldn't sleep with anyone else

Gambit275Gambit27512 months ago

if she licks up his cum during pregnancy isn't that incest since it goes to the baby?

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

Of the 32 chapters in this saga, this one was by far the hottest............

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous