All Comments on 'Perfectly Three Ch. 01'

by 09cutter

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yeah, she is very damaged goods.

And for accepting it, he is a damaged loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What Male in His Right Mind......

Would possible commit to any type relationship with a size queen who obviously does not respect him. How can this possibly end well for Robert. Guess love is blind but deaf as well? Hey Robert did you hear what she said? We will see if this is worth while

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Can't you read?

There is nothing in this story about her ever being unfaithful or planning to be. She's just being truthful about being raped by a psycho with a big cock years before.

Are the commenters saying they could never be with a woman who had ever had a big cock?

That says more about their little pee-pee's than it does about her fidelity. It's also a comment on women generally. In effect, they're saying that any women who have ever experienced anything larger than their own mini-digits will become foaming-at-the-cunt size queens who will be forced by their out of control twats to seek out baseball bats forever after.

These comments are not only an insult to women but also to men.

Even so, I thought the story was trivial. The author is as obsessed with size as both his characters and the commenters. Cock size is just not nearly as important as all of you are making it out to be.

You know what's weird? The same assholes that worry about their Pennie-weenies are also worried about lesbians.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To the Last Commenter

Did you read the story moron. I know she was raped but the entire last third of the story was her telling Robert how much she loved his BIG COCK So big cock has everthing to do with this story you putz.Maybe its you with the little peepee complex shorty. Are you sure you read this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry.

Run, don't walk, this is not going to end well, unless you are a little pervert cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
INTERESTING LITTLE STORY

Your straight forward writing is an easy read. Story had some interesting turns. Characters lacked something as I had no empathy for either of them.

Rape is a shit topic, and there is no rationalization for the act. Maybe that is what bent these characters for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

She is a size queen but she does respect him in her way. If she didn't she wouldn't tell him anything. However to the commenter that thought she wouldn't betray him in the future please read the title. He doesn't have a big cock and he isn't 2 people so 3 means someone else with a big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Worth while story, really?

This is a cuck tale, you can wrap it any way you want, but it is still a turd. No thanks, this is NOT love, its a sick fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
flush this tale

here comes a slut and a chuck. end this tale here and let it die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Chapter 02

Size Queen, husband lets her fuck big cock, 1*

Another piece of shit story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wrong thing to say

The correct response? You're a slut - enjoy any big dick you can find - I'm outta here!

09cutter09cutterover 10 years agoAuthor
a-nonymous001

By definition, a cuckold is a man whose wife has sex with someone else. Any form of extra-marital sex on the wife's part would make her husband a cuckold. Therefore, sharing, swapping, swinging, all make some one a cuckold. A willing cuckold btw is called a wittol, therefore any man who shares his wife is a wittol and a cuckold. Being an cuckold unknowingly, is still a cuckold none the less. All forms of sex outside of marriage for the wife makes her husband a cuckold, therefore this is the correct forum for cuckold stories.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Getting rid of cuckold state........

However somebody could get rid of the cuckold state:

1. Old type method with died wife........

2. Humanist method with divorce......

If somebody divorced or his cheating wife died, that man is not cuckold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

If you have to read this, do it with an empty stomach.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dear annony there's a grup of us here who would like very much to

shit down your throat. gave this a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The problem with the conceptual implementation of that idea, dear unbalanced Vastie, is that your personalities have to share that orifice as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The guy is a Loser and she is a cheating Cunt

Pathetic! You don't marry sluts you just use them then move on. Only a sissy coward would stay. But then LW is the right septic hole for this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pathetic!

She made it clear to this loser that his little dick is not enough and will be fucking guys with bigger cocks. How fucking stupid can you make this guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No it wasn't worthwhile.

Non erotic drivel.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
You know

You know what you're getting with this whore. Don't marry her fool.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
Unbelievable disrespect to all victims of sexual assault

It is beyond despicable to suggest any 18 yo female could enjoy being abducted, imprisoned and sexually assaulted dozens of times over the course of multiple days. The devastating toll such a vile scenario would cause that young woman in virtually every aspect of her life is beyond the comprehension of any male. Having years ago had the harrowing honor of attempting to provide crisis support to many women who were sexually assaulted while serving in the military, I can still vividly hear and see their anguish in my mind.

This author has no respect for women, empathy for suffering or sufficient restraint to keep his own sickness from harming others. I am truly disappointed the moderators on Literotica have allowed this cruelty to published here for the past seven years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous