All Comments on 'Cuckold Chronicles: Sam Pt. 01'

by deltonaman2man

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not only a cuck but an asshole to end it that way! I usually don't get in to cuck stories but kinda liked this one until the author decided to be an asshole so I've decided not to read another word from this author!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Well.....author's havin' fun.

Good dialog shit premise - thanks for writing. 3*

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

I'm kind of torn. I want to find out what the secret ingredient is but then again I don't because that means I will have to continue reading about some guy getting his rocks off by being a cuckold.

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
Hm,mm

Love,perhaps?????(secret ingredient)

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Odd decision

To have a single name for all of these stories plus a Bull's name, re-numbered for each Bull, is remarkably awkward! Having multiple PoVs, without explicit labeling as to who's talking or thinking is also disconcerting. I would like to request that DeltonaDude start numbering future submissions according to their place in the WHOLE CC series...somewhat near Ch12, I think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
9|25|13 part one

it is only part one of the sam tale part two may make it good or not

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Is Dave getting a backbone?

No! Then again in part 2 he could. I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cliffhangers?

That was cheesy. And this guy suddenly wants to "take a break" from all the sicko sex that he can't give his ever adoring wife..... What crap!

Nobody talks like that, tolerates that level of abuse or stays in a committed relationship for long with all that to cope with..... Let alone a marriage? That's no marriage, that's a traveling shop of horrors!

WE NEED a CUCK CATEGORY to HIDE THIS JUNK IN!!!

And you need to remove to those environs first.

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Honestly?

I find these stories painfully boring. I have yet to read one that I find vaguely erotic. They all seem to be about sad and vapid self-centered people I'd cross the street to avoid.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
How long will cuckold last?

Any bets? I mean he is still acting like a servant. Getting drinks, making dinner, cleaning up, etc. Well ok he is wearing boxers now. lol It was a nice thing that Rob did with the advice. Well lets just say he knows cuck boy to well to know this will not last long. Cuck boy is addicted to eating cum, sucking cock, and wearing panties. I think he needs to be in chastity. But that is just me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where's the backbone?

All I see is wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What a wimp

He can't even decide what he wants to do with his relationship with his wife without consulting a neighbour and even then he wants the neighbour to still fuck his wife while they are 'exclusive'.

No wonder people hate cuckold stories No backbone is exactly right.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
* 2

Just for having cuckold in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find it funny that the 26thNC doesn't like cuckold stories, but reads them. That is a special kind of anger he is harboring.

Thanks for the effort in posting this! Good read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdeltonaman2man@deltonaman2man
259 Followers
Bi-MWM, 68, hoping to help some writer with editing his/her works. I love the stories here, but most of them could have used a proof-reader. I am retired and have nothing better to do with my time.

story TAGS