All Comments on 'My Wife's Adventure'

by Linde

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
You go guy!

I agree that having an active fantasy life is healthy but to be able to share it with your partner makes it much hotter. WIsh I was closer so I could meet you folks, you both sound so hot. I would love to watch you with her and give a commentary of the proceedings, like a sports announcer. Just the audible stimulation makes it better. Talking during sex is the best. Sharing is even better.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I rated it 1*

Because there is nothing sexy about a 50 year old woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shit, just another fucked up cuck faggot.

Puke!

Gary13Gary13over 11 years ago

I hope there's more, and I hope your other stories are this good - but longer.

It's clear that DWornock doesn't know what he's talking about - there are plenty of sexy 50 year old women, but most of them probably have enough experience to reject an beginner like him. I learned that in my teens, how did he miss out?

I chuckled at one unidentified person's comment. Shit, just another fucked up ANONYMOUSE chickenshit!

Gary13

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I like my women as I like my toilet paper: clean and un-used.

'nuff said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
O.K.

I guess it just goes to say "To each his own", and as long as both husband and wife are happy with that arrangement and no one is getting left out or hurt. Then there isn't anything wrong with it. Now days people call it "cuckolding", And if its done the right way, for the right reasons. Then more power to ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I always wonder about some comments

However One comment about a 50 year old lady I feel sorry for that person. I will put my wife up a lot of women in their late 30's and 40's... my wife is a LOT older than 50's and still turns "heads" ( if you get my drift)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I totally understand

I'm one of those who, at one time, would have said you were full of shit. I never had a desire to see my wife with other men. Then one night, we were at a party with some of her friends from work. I was in the bathroom. It was one that had two doors, one to the hall and one to a bedroom. I heard some activity in the bedroom so I quietly opened the door a crack and peeked in. There was my wife, Carol, naked except for a pair of light blue nylon panties. Carol is a slim blonde, very attractive with a nice figure topped with almost C firm boobs. She was on her knees sucking the cock of her boss, Fred. It was the most erotic thing I had ever seen. I was totally turned on and my cock was rock hard. I did nothing, I just watched and I loved it. Three more times that night he took her into the bedroom and she sucked his cock and swallowed each time. Turns out, they'd been fucking for about three months. I love watching her with other men. She is still fucking Fred regularly as well as one of our neighbors and her old boyfriend. I can't believe it but I absolutely love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Florida

Quote: "I honestly believe her when she tells me that our sex is special because there is love there together with the sex."

That's so refreshing!! BTW, I have this fabulous retirement land in Florida available for a song, right next to a bridge that is also for sale - cheap!! Trust me. I "love" you too! HAAA! HAAA! HAAAA!!!!

Quote: "I know that her sexuality doesn't belong to me and I [am] (sp) thrilled that she chooses to share it."

Of course, it's very convenient to forget all about the marital vows to remain monogamous, exclusive, loyal, responsible, honest, committed, reliable, cherished, and in particular to "forsake all others"...

I promise, if you don't like the Florida property you just bought, I'll gladly refund your money in full. Trust me. I "love" you too!

HAAA! HAAA! HAAAA!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A voyeur?

More like a sick pervert. Make that a prideless, spineless and wimpy pervert. She'll find a cock she can't live without. Or someone that she loves more. Or someone with a lot of money and then she'll divorce her husband. Is anyone really THAT stupid?

1 star

kissing_sweetkissing_sweetabout 5 years ago
Three somes MFM

My wife and I are almost like this story, but we MFM (another male) and we tag team her and she absolutely loves having two men at the same time. We also go to house parties and we each share with other couples and we love watching each other getting satisfied, a real turn on for both of us. Just another thought, we are retired seniors, and sex has not been better for us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your story is cup of tea: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

😊

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
like ten year olds

Most of the negative commenters act like ten year old children that don't get to play with the neighbors toys. They whine and cry knowing full well they will never be able to share.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Work Buddy, Fuck Buddy!

Nice piece of flash fiction, both my wife and I enjoyed it. My wife especially enjoyed your statement, “…When Jim got up to leave, he had a huge hard on. She loved seeing it, knowing that she was the reason for his excitement.”

My wife also enjoys making men erect, whenever she can! She especially likes taking our car in for service. She always wears a short sexy dress and makes sure to walk around the car while they are working under it! She is a beautiful, blond, blue-eyed, 22 year who exudes sex appeal; so, the mechanics treat her like royalty.

Another thing that caught my wife’s eye was, “Later in the lounge, they had a drink or two…They kissed and he led her to a room he had rented.” My wife absolutely loves a man to have the confidence to rent the room ahead of time! And she has had the best sex of her life with other men in their hotel rooms!

My favorite part of your story was, “…I stroked my own cock while licking her pussy. I could smell latex from the condom Jim had used.” OMG! That is one of the sexiest things in the world. When I smell latex in my wife’s cunt, I instantly get hard! And my wife giggles when I have a premature ejaculation, before I can even fuck her. Latex smell = Slut wife! Sometimes my wife will stuff the used, full condom in her bra to bring home to me!

My wife has had lovers at her various places of employment. Sometimes they were discrete about it and other times they did not try to hide it from their office mates. Once she worked in an all-male, engineering office and she started flirting with her boss, the senior partner, on the first day. By Friday afternoon, he took her out for drinks and spent about four hours of “overtime” with her in a hotel suite. Much like in your story, he was dumbfounded that I encouraged her to “share the love”.

On Monday, he called her into his large, private office and told her to close the door and lock it. Then, he started stripping her clothes off, one article at a time, and bent her over the back of an overstuffed chair. As he stuffed his huge black cock into her white, married pussy he asked her if she enjoyed her new job duties. She nodded in appreciation and moaned with pleasure. He dropped a new employment contract on the seat of the chair she was bent over. Her eyes were bugging out with pre-orgasmic bliss!

As he humped her, she read the job title “Vice-President, Employee Relations”; salary $125,000 per year. She came hard! He handed her a pen to sign and said, “The other four partners will come in, shortly, to expand your job duties!” They were all young, hard driving engineers who didn’t have time for girlfriends. So, she was a very welcome addition to the staff.

In the office, they arranged the break room into a bedroom, and it had its own private bath and shower. Usually she arrives at work around 8 AM, they all bang her for an hour or 90 minutes. She has multiple orgasms the whole time. Everyone showers up, they get to work, and she comes home to rest. Then, she arrives back at the office around 5 PM and one of the men takes her home with them. The usually vigorously fuck her the minute the get in the door. Then, they have dinner together, watch a movie or relax, and they fuck her again before she leaves. She returns home around 9 PM and is always very well-fucked!

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I too would love to be married to someone that has no respect for me, or love for that matter. I've always wanted to be used as a safe place to help tend to her needs while she prefers to fuck others.

BTW how did the divorce go? Statistics prove that most of you closeted male married cuck writers will be divorced and most who used to post here, like yourself, have relegated their marriage to the dustbin of history, all because the wife moved on emotionally at some point. Like yours did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like your writing style and passion. Wish you would add more descriptive and longer sex scenes in future or lengthened stories here. Would give us more time to enjoy the stories and your wife's adventures. Thanks for the exciting short story... Tanya Brown at Lit

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cucks like to hear the rest of the whore’s story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLinde@Linde
100 Followers
After reading many of the stories here, I thought I'd like to take a shot at it. Most of the stories I've written are really not stories at all - just a retelling of things that have happened. Except for Abby and Chelsea, all stories are true. The most exciting part for me ...

story TAGS