All Comments on 'Bait a Hook Ch. 13'

by VaRiverWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super sexy!

Every installment just gets better and better -- to paraphrase what Rob said to Bobby -- 'It keeps getting better and better!" You got a very moving and sexy story here, and the boys give each other wonderful Christmas presents -- in bed and out of bed. Bobby loves Rob and his "magnificently hairy chest," and Rob enjoyed the love-making from Bobby. Just when it seems they can't find more to do in the loving department, you find another loving episode! I love the characters and their story! Keep this great story going! Thanks for the great story chapters!

FlamingHailsFlamingHailsover 10 years ago

I keep thinking that nothing else exciting can happen but then this happens.. And the sex scenes in this chapter were very hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

possibly the hottest chapter so far. I really want to see them out in real life now. I can't imagine the rumors wouldn't be flying. They spend all their time together except for during sports. Rob sees none of his friends anymore. How will their relationship go from here? I can't see them keeping it a secret. I hope you take them outside of the house and family in the next chapter. I know you had to have them alone, but I think it was silly to act like they couldn't go b/c grandma would guess their relationship or something. I see no reason why they wouldn't have just introduced Rob as a friend. They weren't obligated to tell her the whole truth in order to go to dinner. But, I really enjoyed the chapter. Lookin forward to more.

cannd

chesthairslavechesthairslaveover 10 years ago
'...Santa won't come.'

'I've been so freaking hot and leaking in these briefs all morning.' So was I. Did you have a spy camera on me this morning? Warning: Only read chapter with a box of tissues nearby.

swimguy33swimguy33over 10 years ago
Superb job

Excellent! You have done a fantastic job crafting a story where I care about these young men and look forward to seeing them grow even closer - if that's possible!! - in their love. Oh, and it's so fucking sexy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous