All Comments on 'Katrina Ch. 01-02'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

The only thing she need to do is get a lawyer if she can to sue for child support. He the one that will look bad if he doesn't take care of his responsibilities. She really don't need a lawyer. Her mom should tell her how to go about getting support since she did it with her kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ariesgirl

Her comments are spot on. Well said.

DG, an interesting story, pretty much know where it is heading, but am sure the journey will be good per usual.

DG HearDG Hearover 10 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

All chapters have been submitted and hopefully will post each day till all seven chapters are complete (two at a time). Hope you enjoy it There may be a few surprises along the way. Thanks for reading and commenting on my stories. It is very much appreciated.

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blood Test?

The only comment I have right now is that you'd think a nurse would know enough to have her blood tested after being drugged and raped like that. Of course, people do make mistakes, so it's not a deal killer, storywise.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Fairly Traditional

until we got to the setup. How in hell did she let a guy like that do her? No Radar?

He deserves a shiv in the kidney. She got her degree and she has her mother to live with. With time she should get support from him or his family. Personally I would not let him have any more contact with the baby.. Is that the next step in ruining this woman's life? Will he try to get the baby for himself? Perhaps the mother-in-law wants to raise it? I doubt it though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Boringly predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Depressing.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Jeff needs to come back

It will be interesting to see where this goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And poor old Jeff gets saddled with her illegitimate child for the rest of his life.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Yep she got more worldy and all -

And many will pay the price for it -

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Should be renamed "Stupid Katrina"

Writing very guttural and there is no emotion to the characters. Pretty poor. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Soo she has a nursing degree, knows everything was fuzzy but

Doesnt go to get a blood test to prove it was a rape?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think men like Matt are complete asshole bastards and deserve to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Katrina's SLUT show

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Trina's smart is well below par. 2*

BJ

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Hopefully she doesn't get PG again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disgusting. What a bunch of shitheads !! And Trina was anything but smart. Are there people in the world like these bottom-feeders? 2*s.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

She would make a box of rocks look intelligent. I really disliked thr first two parts of this story, I don’t think that I will read any further.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

I thought she was a nurse so it makes no sense that she would take a shower instead of getting a rape kit done and having her blood tested for the drugs. I would say she should have done that after the first rape but she willingly took that pill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It’s true what they say, there really is no cure for stupidity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5718 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Katrina Series Info