All Comments on 'AJ Crosses a Boundary'

by funluvinaj

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
saywutsaywutover 10 years ago
Wow

Didn't care for the preface, actually didn't even read it before listening to the audio, which was incredibly sexy regardless of what your taste is. Pretty hot stuff.

PlayfulLittle1PlayfulLittle1over 10 years ago
Delicious Risks

This is not my kink, but I can never resist your voice. You say all the right things, you're entirely believable, and just so fucking sexy. Bravo. Keep it "cumming" darlin'. ;)

PondlifePondlifeover 10 years ago
Wow

Most unusual departure but damn you made it ever so hot.

Fictional AJ is even naughtier than the real one! Who knew.

Robgrad98Robgrad98over 10 years ago

Thoroughly loved the audio, AJ. I have to say I love hearing you be nasty and cumming so hard. I'd love to hear an audio of you just worshiping cock.

Ricky_RocketRicky_Rocketover 10 years ago
mmmmm

I love the naughty, wicked taboo twist! Nothing wrong with a little kink!!

lltterlltterover 10 years ago

Outstanding work as well. Lively and passionate and very powerful. A wonderful new piece of audio erotica to delight the fans and newcomers who are just discovering your work. Left your comfort zone and still produced one of the best visual creating audios on the site. Bravo and kudos as usual.

dadaistdadaistover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

With all due respect to the other female writers and "vocal artists" here on Literotica, of which there are many many sexy ones, this is THE BEST original audio I have heard here all year.

British FilthBritish Filthover 10 years ago
Outstanding

The best I've ever heard you record. This is amazing.

sara_looks4funsara_looks4funover 10 years ago

Like you, I didn't realize that incest was a fantasy I'd enjoy until I read a few stories here and then explored the topic it with an online friend. I'm really glad you made this audio, AJ; it's definitely one of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Must say, this is the first audio story that I've listened to. Had never really paid them much attention before. I have read the text stories off and on for years. It has helped break the ice for many subjects that should be discussed to maintain a healthy relationship, especially after a few years of being together. Communicating fantasies can help reignite a spark that is long forgotten. Given that both sides are honest with themselves and each other.

This story came across with a spontaneous energy that captivated me, among other things. You are magnificent!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Zing

I've constructive critiqued before. This is one of Ajs better works. Very creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nicely done!

mmmmmmmm

mitchell67mitchell67over 10 years ago
re: stop apologizing

For all we know your narrator is an aunt through marriage. Erotic art exists in the mind, crimefree. Your narration is clear and draws the listener in. This is why I return to this site.

Sweetjayne38Sweetjayne38over 10 years ago

Please explore more, AJ. It was amazing!

BigJimSlade9BigJimSlade9over 10 years ago

I loved this story. The use of ambient sound in the beginning really sets the mood as an actual recording of events. And the story mixes the right amounts of taboo and sexiness. Great job AJ.

SemisandpeopleSemisandpeopleover 10 years ago

I love the way you tell the story and how it slowly builds up to the climax. Can't wait for you to do a story like this again

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Best story I've heard in ages. I'd really love to hear more about you and your nephew, but this story was fantastic regardless of the incest bent. So well paced, so well recorded, and So. Incredibly. Fucking. Hot. One of the best stories (perhaps the best) by one of the best story tellers around. AJ, you may have crossed a boundary, but you have also raised the bar. Great work.

dirtyolman68dirtyolman68over 10 years ago
ok this one was amazing!

I have the same views on incest. Not a fan at all. But it was very easy to imagine any number of possibilities to replace the incest angle. A young coworker, pool boy, landscape worker, etc. what really hit home was the detail. The story told from this aspect is spot on for voyers. We naturally insert ourselves into the story. Aj, the way you told this one was add if it was between you and other characters, and not your audience. For me this its way better than addressing me and inviting me in directly. When the story its told as if its not about me at all, that's the best. Then its like I'm hiding in the closet or under the bed when and I'm witnessing it first hand. Nice job! And the sultry way you laugh and talked to your sister and your man, mmm! Super sexy voice. Auralstim nailed it with that intro. Keep up the great work and feel free to pm me if you want more commentary. :) I think i need to go to the bathroom now and

Uh, reflect. ;)

jadeandjackjadeandjackalmost 10 years ago
thank you

Hi I loved it. happy am not alone .

pornaramapornaramaalmost 10 years ago
holy crap!

That was just incredible baby one of the very best audio recordings on lit. keep it up u have made a new fan very happy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
more!!

5 star, In the story you and the nephew will be alone all week. The aunt can take this opportunity to show how a man can be the boss and take charge. MORE PLEASE!!!

tatlockstatlocksover 9 years ago
You have a gift !

I loved the way you told the story, so naturally and easily. That made it very sexy. Please keep writing/recording...beautifully done.

RedrosewitchRedrosewitchover 9 years ago
Yes !

Incest is so wicked, so naughty. It's just wonderful as a fantasy. I know the stories you mention above and they're definitely amongst my favourite incest fixes.

Now I've found an audio to add to the list...Woo hoo !

mydirtymind100mydirtymind100over 9 years ago
AJ, AJ, AJjjjj

You sin me over the edge with your sweet voice an great fantasy. You are one of my favorite Audio Queens. I love your work. Thanks and please do more like this. XOXO

garcman99garcman99over 9 years ago
wow

Very hot story. Had to listen to it twice. Love to hear you train a younger man. Would like to heat more like this. Maybe a woman next time or both. You have a gift. Very very HOT.

thanks

WSteven1WSteven1about 9 years ago
DAYUM...you are FANTASTIC!!!

AJ...you have a TRUE TALENT for auditorily sexual stories...started leaking the SECOND I heard your voice...you are one of my TOP FAVS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wow

Holy fucking fuck woman, you are amazing. I don't even consider this topic a fantasy, but you are truly a force of aural eroticism. Thank you for your contributions!

dvgcdvgcalmost 9 years ago
My first audio....

This was the first audio I've listened to. WOW! You are very talented. Thank you very much!

zukethecukezukethecukealmost 9 years ago
Truly amazing!

An exceptionally well-written story. Congratulations, AJ!

But AJ's writing is surpassed by AuralStim's acting -- never a hesitation, never a false note, every word and breath and gasp and moan was utterly believable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very nice

Very sensuous voice I feel you could post a story on any subject and it would be Ka-pow !!! Keep up the good work!!

Ribeye91Ribeye91over 8 years ago
Want more...

I will be definately be listening to more of AJ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Literally the hottest audio I have heard...

Amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
anonymous

Excellent. You must do more like this

JustPadricJustPadricabout 8 years ago
GRRrrrrrr....

Damn lady... This audio.

This audiio brought this name out of retirement.

This audio ended an hour long edging session. Definitively.

I was just crawling the web. Looking for something hot.

Didn't know I'd bump into you, out there, in audio land.

I have to admit I'm a major audiophile...

And there you were, number two in all timed listened to stories. Just minding your own dirty business.

And me, cock in fist, attending mine...

Maybe I should continue this in an audio format. Don't want to get my comment overly long.

Lets just say; Grrrrrrr. Thank you. I tried to make the whole audio. I felt so proud of myself making it through the first orgasm. In your pussy. And me, never stiffer in my life, I swear.

But, when he started in your ass. As soon as the first finger went in...

Well I had to pull my Stamina Training Unit Fleshlight off my throbbing flesh wrapped rail road spike so it could gush a load out of me like I used to do when I was in high school. NNNnnnnnnngggggrrrrrrrrr...

I hope you're proud of yourself.

laad4e08laad4e08almost 8 years ago
Too hot for words

AJ, like many others on here... I love your voice and your Sexual energy.

I have listened to lots of erotic audio and this one is probably the hottest, most intense, felt like I was there audio clips, I have ever listened to.

Thank you so much for sharing this with us.

Please consider more in this format and genre.

MrBondsMrBondsalmost 8 years ago
Love you AJ :)

Very erotic story and AJ's voice, gasps, and moans are incredibly hot. However, I pretend that AJ fucks the son of her husband's sister. He is still her nephew, but not a blood relative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

Ms AJ, Thank you.. In listening I relived my sexual awakening with my own aunt. The circumstances were similar to your audio tale. The words of guidance and encouragement reminded me of that summer 20 years ago. Like many a female and male respondent, your voice brought me a climax I haven't experienced in sometime.

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
Still my most favorite AJ Story!!!!!!!!

I have listened to this so many times. It really is my favorite!!!!

This story could be easily expanded or AJ could explore new stories in this genre.

Hottest Aunt Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
An is awesome.

I would love for you to rollplay a mom being asked to your sons prom.

You of coarse would be your sons date. After the prom you ask him to direct you to the local make out spot the kids go to.

When you get there you notice sounds of the other kids Fucking right next to you.

Crickets in the background can be heard, shuttle moaning and giggling escape the other cars as well. You notice your son is feeling awkward and tell him mom wants this to be a very special date for him.

Mom proceeds to start nibbling on sons eat and then starts kissing and sucking on his neck. Mom is breathing hot and heavy by now and tells son this can be an extra special memory for both of us, if you can keep a secret can you Son?

AJ, I know you could make my dreams come true if you could put your magic to this idea. Please please please do this one for me.

Spent 10 min. Minimum directing him how to eat Moms unsaved pussy, and how to tongue duck Moms wet count. Yummmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

Please do more of these.. It's indescribably hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love AJ.

In Love with Your voice.

5 Stars

Abnbigd69Abnbigd69almost 4 years ago
Your voice is sexy great job!

You should do more of these kind of videos! Your voice is sexy and you made my dick hard as a rock!

ATCVDATCVDover 1 year ago

I love your sexy voice especially when you say CUNT. That word you use makes me harder than hard. Love You !! I hope you decide to do more incest audios. Would love to hear you seduce your hot son and get him to fuck your CUNT and asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfunluvinaj@funluvinaj
2015 Followers
First and most importantly... a big thank you for all the fabulous feedback and comments... They make me feel sexy, help me hone my craft and naturally want to record more. Mwah!! AJ