All Comments on 'ESTIM Experiences'

by jy55

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jy55jy55over 10 years agoAuthor
just a hello

Wanted all of you who read this to know it is a true story. Enjoy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!!!

Such an amazing story!! Definitely got me hot...

jy55jy55over 10 years agoAuthor
gratitude

glad you liked it

jy55jy55almost 9 years agoAuthor
daily pleasures now!!

I do this every day now!!

jy55jy55almost 9 years agoAuthor
please add more comments

I would really love to find that people live in getting off this story and maybe getting into stimming a result

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story, great subject

I recently discovered ESTIM. Wow. So far I've experimented with the pads which came with it and bought a bi polar anal probe. I have conductive tubing coming for making my own conductive rings for around my balls and cock. I'm looking forward to that. I haven't had a hands free orgasm yet, but I'm working on it. And I'm enjoying the sensations. I'm sitting here in my chair now, wired up. A 2" pad on my taint and a 2" pad wrapped around the top side of my cockhead. Wow.

Thanks for writing your story. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences with ESTIM. I hope you write more.

jy55jy55almost 8 years agoAuthor
response

thank you . i am glad you enjoyed it. I am confident you will experience a hands free orgasm soon. When you do I would love to know a bout it. I have a new post coming soon. Estim is a wonderful orgasmic experience, from an obviously VERY biased pont of view!

jy55jy55over 7 years agoAuthor
as far as as far as your comments

If anyone has commented wants to reach out to me or send me a message I hope to hear from you and find out what you may have done since hearing about this and what you learned about yourself in other words I don't know what you may have purchased and whether or not you've gotten into this yourselves

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow!

Sounds awesome! I am going to try it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mutual fun with a TENS

My husband and I are playing with a TENS unit for our first time now...different, but new and fun!

jy55jy55over 5 years agoAuthor
My answer to the comment that says mutual fun

Feel free to contact me privately if you have any questions about devices sources for stuff anything you want to know glad to hear you're experimenting I hope you're having fun with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TENS Units

I started with a TENS unit but find the real Stim units to be much better and have better control. They are made for SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Estim

i have been experimenting with estim for a month now, there is no other orgasm like it.. I personally place one electrode on the top at the base and the other on the bottom right near the glans every incriment i go up i get more and more sensation. If male squirting is real estim has let me achieve it, followed by an eruption of cum. Even after orgasm my body trembles with pleasure for a good 10mins after. If you are interested in estim i would highly recomend you try it! Start slow though.

jy55jy55over 3 years agoAuthor

To the person who says they've been experimenting for about a month I want to thank you for your support. You actually write the orgasm so you achieve doing this are different than any others very intense. When I have more time or privacy I generally have at least two sessions in a row but I can last hours. But typical session is at least 2 hours anyway amazing pleasure probably the most intense orgasms I'm glad that you started doing this and I hope you achieve many more years of intense pleasure stimming your cock.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great introduction to stimming. Looking forward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjy55@jy55
56 Followers
Love all kinds of teasing and explicit voyeurism, masturbation, sensual stories. Love women in sexy underwear, lingerie, etc. OF course love stories involving lesbians, group, oral, toys etc. Love electrosex, (estim)

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES