All Comments on 'What Are Friends For?'

by tgirl_Mary

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
feel myself turning

that was so hot i am a straight guy that has had his share of gay experiences but that story makes me want to have a whole lot more it was so hot!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow

great story....Wud love to see more of the same in the future...I have some great ideas...drop me a line sometime @200301902@ukzn.ac.za

2hot2m82hot2m8over 14 years ago
Fine Friends

Looks like you got it in the end! Just workingyour way to the end keep me quite aroused! I want to be your friend! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

A straight guy that has had his share of gay experiences........ummmmm ok! Talk about the contradiction of all contradictions. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This was decent until you fucked it up with the humiliation. I HATE people that get off on humilitaion. Must be something seriously fucked up in your head to get off on someone you supposedly love being humiliated. There is just no reason for that unless you are an evil person. You'd have to be evil to get off on someone elses pain. Just saying!!!

JezuzkristJezuzkristover 10 years ago

I don't know what those other comments are all about.

I loved your story!!

The set up, the guy improvises to get home, the girlfriend, the revenge, all of it was great!

Joanne86Joanne86about 10 years ago

they cant even leave there names when they lambast your story, I thought it was great and it really left me wanting more, you are a great writer no matter what the anonymous idiots say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't like it.

What kind of friend would play such prank.

What kind of girl would plot such humiliation on her future hubby.

What man would accept such arrangement.

1*

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Loved it.

I really enjoy hearing a character's thought & feelings, and you gave me that in droves.

It's hard for me to relate to the haters. When reading erotica, I get turned on not only by what I enjoy and would like to do, but by hearing the characters getting turned on by what they are doing, even when they are freaking out about it.

Well done.

Kami_KamiKami_Kamiover 4 years ago
Sad

I'm sad they still didn't get married. Feels like the jack asses won.

curious4cockcurious4cockalmost 2 years ago

Such a great story! I stumbled upon this years ago and I've been looking for it ever since.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420about 1 month ago

Well written and fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous