All Comments on 'Extreme Punishment'

by ForMyPleasure

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Masters

I am a true and owned submissive and i would like to say that the story was great and very well writen however i would also like to point out that not all Masters are so crul and careless

ForMyPleasureForMyPleasureover 10 years agoAuthor
Agree

I completely agree with you. This story is just a depiction of what a very small minority of Masters may or can do. Not meant to show this is how all Masters/Doms are.

FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

Glad you were not portraying this as a good way to be or hot fantasy. While bdsm is not abusive per se, an abusive relationship is an abusive relationship-kinky or vanilla. Well written enough to be uncomfortable to read.

ForMyPleasureForMyPleasureover 10 years agoAuthor

I thank you for your comment on this story. It wasn't meant to portray the affects of a respectful relationship. I fully agree that abuse under any guise is not warranted or acceptable. This is merely an example of how a very low percentage of would be dominants view how a slave can or should be treated. I do not condone abuse in any way shape or form.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write more...

Very well written. Maybe you can show the other side of the coin where Masters treat their submissive partners well, and take care of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What?!

Ok not BDSM but abuse. You admit it's abuse so... don't tag it as BDSM idiot! She obviously doesn't know what she did so that itself tells you it doesn't earn this. Nothing deserves this! If your "friend"/friend had gone through this and is really your "friend"/friend tell her/him to get out before it's too late.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Peercentages?

If the percentages are so low, then I would think that one of the “friends“ would have spoke up. As no one did they are all guilty.

I am myself a Dom, however always with respect and safeword. If something like that happened in my presents, and it is clearly abuse tears and not those of submission, then I would speak up. If by chance I am wrong I also have the balls to take the raking that could come. Just laughing about it is cowardice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Zach?

Who is this "Zach" that suddenly appears near the end?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Reached stated objective of depicting a bad master.

It was BDSM, just not according to todays civilized rules. As more of the stated objective, a follow-up where she is set up to fail and be punished as promised by all masters present (I'd also include any males slaves present once the masters were all finished or perhaps as an intermission event). could be a brutally hot event offered by her brutal master. Fantastic story.

Lainie666Lainie666almost 6 years ago
Needs copy editing

Kind of distracting how both past and present tense are used - sometimes in the very same sentence!

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Think about this

Could have been worse. He didn't use any tools or toys. He didn't use any whips, crops, canes, or pointy things.

AlouquaAlouquaover 1 year ago

I rather enjoyed this story, for fantasy. I have no issues with fantasy cruelty or violence. In real life i would expect that these would be agreed to ahead of time at some point if not specifically this encounter. Thank you for the distraction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Considering that she was his slave, it wasn't very brutal.

Yeah, he used her hard and humiliated her, but that is what I would expect, from an owner, using his property.

I think he should have sat on her, while brutally abusing her mouth, with his cock.

He also could have put her on her stomach with her hands and feet held above and behind her, forcing her body into a semicircle. Then he could have sat heavily and harshly, on her back, compressing her ribs, and making it hard for her to breathe, as he relaxed on his female seat coushion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous