All Comments on 'Daughter Massages Dad'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Inventive

Never imagined a sexual encounter in the laundry room. You made it so real.

Also interesting that neither father nor daughter had any guilt feelings over their incestuous act. One wonders what might happen next.

JerraiJerraiover 10 years ago
Sexy dad/daughter story

I really liked your story. It definitely got me excited! The laundry room setting was fun and different. If I had a constructive criticism, I'd say you maybe could've teased it out a bit longer, let the set up build? They kinda jumped to the action pretty quickly. Just a minor gripe though. Overall, a sexy read. Thank you! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hee-hee; was that a noise I heard behind them?

Not really much of a build-up; but the concept is definitely convincing. No mention of being quiet so I'm thinking that we'd all be on pins & needles worrying about Mom hearing them, walking up and catching them.

So much more for this story.

Dad could go on and on about really liking and appreciating her smaller breast; personally I "love" smaller, actually "I don't care for D+".

Dad could help her develop self-esteem; teach her that BF's don't solve all of the problems of the world.

Thanks;

DKP

MrBill36MrBill36over 7 years ago
Mom ate the Pizza?

Gotta give to ya, the washing machine is a great idea but didn't Mom get curious why daughter and dad took so long, when all he wanted (initially) was to see what kind of pizza she wanted?

Loved the story line & small boobs are a hell of a turn on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sexy story

Nice. Very nice

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nothing like spontaneous sex, I was stretched out on my bed after a shower, my ache's and pains not feeling any better, i had been in a road accident the day before. my teen daughter came home from school and offered to give me a massage, to my surprise she stripped off before doing so, it wasn't long before we were fucking, I had never though about doing anything with her, but i guess she had. were closer now than ever and she will sleep with me when her mom's working night's at the hospital.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous