All Comments on 'Jonah's Dilemma'

by LesseloovesPeter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
FA_JFFA_JFover 10 years ago

A little mutual midnight molestation. ;)

That crying baby at 3:14 am will take care of future 'Washington monuments.'

:D:D:D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Noah?

We switched names there at the end. I would have liked it to be a little longer, but good overall

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years agoAuthor

You're right anon, one biblical slip. Sorry about that. *this author solemnly swears to proofread better next time*

LesseloovesPeterLesseloovesPeterover 10 years agoAuthor

PS I bet Jonah would have liked it to be a little longer too but you know sometimes that's how it goes ;)

Oldbear63Oldbear63over 10 years ago
Some would ask

What man with a rock hard erection has great idea's at any time. Hey, wait - I think they ARE great idea's. Okay, maybe not great judgement. Loved it, hot and sweet as a cinnamon roll!

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Lovely story, beautifully told

It is so nice to get an erotic story (it is highly erotic) written by a woman. Er... you cannot always believe the profile. Not for the principle of it but because it is such a good and gentle story - and I cannot see a man writing it.

A thought. Stories are just that and stop at the end of the story. But. What are the chances that she notices the signs in the morning & what would her reaction be?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

The ending should have been draw out to what happened nine months down the road. I imagine that he would have some explaining to do to Nancy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous