All Comments on 'I Fell in Love with a Ghost'

by qhml1

Sort by:
  • 125 Comments
jimt13jimt13over 10 years ago
Amazing!

You are simply an amazing author and should be writing professionally.

GemStar5kGemStar5kover 10 years ago
Best ghost story ever....LOL

Once the lady pulled her head outta her ass she was alright. She should have simply asked if the reason he wanted to wait to talk or answer questions had to do with his family or his former wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
same

as chocolate caramel 1 star

rflikeslitrflikeslitover 10 years ago
As Ever........Outstanding

I'm sorry to hear of your enforced rest and hope you are home and well.......as to slow...pffft .as we get older we can't do as much as we once could but we more than make up in quality .......your work is evidence of that!

Thank you

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Great story!!

Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A beautiful story, and well-written.

5 stars, and worth every one of them. I just can't understand the negative comment below. For me, it was a really good read with a solid storyline and a great ending.

Many thanks and best wishes.

cajunmarccajunmarcover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story keep it up and don't worry about the negative comments they always see the glass half empty

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Glad "q" is back - great story

Well done as usual. Entertaining, interesting, and poignant story.

Sid0604Sid0604over 10 years ago
This is great!

What a great story. Thank you for sharing it with us. Easily worth 5 stars.

tastethejuicetastethejuiceover 10 years ago
Awesome

Simply Awesome, nothing else can be said.

Thank you.

Peter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really good

I like the focus on the story line rather than emphasizing the sex.

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
Great

U have a great talent. Hope is well, take care, write more, enjoy life, have fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME

Please keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I hope you're feeling better. Take your time with your stories. They're worth waiting for.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
WHEN A GHOST COMES A CALLING

gallop up to your potential and go for it, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks for the good read!!

Hope to read many more stories from you in the future. Hope you continue to recover and feel better!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

I really enjoyed the story. Nitesire

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyed the maturity

Even though I'm nowhere near Ghost or Kelly's age (okay maybe close to her age), this story makes me realize that I enjoy the older mentality much more. The no games, just honesty route. I love this story and it's touched my heart greatly. I loved how the story itself played games with my emotions even though the characters tried their best not to do it with each others. Wonderfully complex for the reader :)

deJay_13deJay_13over 10 years ago
Just a comment

Wish I had the vocabulary and the intellect to adequately express the degree of admiration, respect and gratitude I feel for you and your ability. Have your physical problems diminished, or enhanced, your skills in expressing emotions so well?

Sure, there are a scant few typos and/or grammatical slip-ups, and usually such little mistakes diminish the value of a good story a bit. But, in your case, the power, clarity and obvious talent shown in your stories makes such miscues disappear.

Please continue to improve and grace us with more of your fantastic writing.

de Jay

hebert100hebert100over 10 years ago
thanks for another great one

thank YOU for another great story. I feel like I am friends with your characters. Thank YOU. Thanks deJay_13 for expressing my sentiments about his writing and praying that he will have a speedy recovery.

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 10 years ago
SUPER!!!

Has to be one of the best stories i have read in a long time...thank you so much,,

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
good really good

hope you are feeling better. syayed in that hotel a time or two. not fun. take care of yourself.

OverthefallsOverthefallsabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Thanks for the read. Hope you not only feel better soon but that you were able to enjoy the holidays. Get that 3rd part done. Looking forward to it.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
First and foremost - BE WELL

Life is an incredible journey and some of the trip sucks - do what you need to make it better for you.

As you make it better for us we thank you -

This was a good one with many good lessons - the biggest beinbg the communication one - it does require growth and maturity to ask before deciding, to talk before acting at least sometimes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"communication" LOL

haha! the nerve of the guy to preach about communication when his fiancée doesn't even know his name! he didn't even tell her his intention and expected her to just sit around the corner waiting for him.

if you can look past that, i guess it was a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you

Great story. thanks for your efforts. Lookin' forward to Ch3 of Editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dunno

... how many times I've read this story. Love it each and every time. Thank you!

VisualPerv

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Lame ending!

Did I say "lame"? How about stupid? Stupid, stupid, STUPID! You had me reeled into a great story, then muck it up with that stupid, implausible ending. The guy goes away for two weeks, comes back two days early and doesn’t tell his fiancé, meets up with her enemy/ex-friend, and they just happen to be seen together by her. And then you go and make it all her fault. Where is HIS guilt? Why wasn’t it HIS fault?

Stupid! That’s all I can say. Stupid.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
Easy 5 stars BUT

Very confusing story! You could write five more with this outline going different ways and still be totally blessed in having a great story. I'm not sure I would have done what you did, it's beyond confusing, but I think I really liked it..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Inadequate plot device; miscommunication/lack of communication. You know better!

You snatched a 4 from the jaws of a 5 star rating. Just couldn't get past the stupid gimmick of someone misinterpreting what they see/hear/read, etc., then running off on a retribution/revenge jag without confirming they've just been screwed over by the person they previously thought would walk through fire for them. Then everybody is talking past each other, or not talking at all, can't find each other but neither thinks to camp out where they work or live. And everyone is acting mad and vengeful and childish, even though leading up to this point the same people have been amazingly mature, intelligent, compassionate, understanding, etc. Its like you left out the part where the Martians descend in their flying saucer and shoot the main characters with their Stupid ray. It really shot a great story square in the ass. Too bad.

Thanks for the effort. Hope you do better next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Most wonderful story, but

I can't believe Kelly would be so stupid not to even talk with Ghost, before shutting him out of her life. Considering all he has done for her, considering that as much as he encouraged her, she brought him out of his shell too, considering how much they shared, you'd think that as good a person as she is (and I sincerely believe she's a good person), she'd give him the benefit of the doubt and at least talk with him. She owed him that much, and instead she behaved like a jerk and self destructed.

Other than that "miss", I loved the story.

jacsrjacsrover 8 years ago
Just Read it Again and understand

So I read the other comments, part of reading a writers story is trying to live in the story. This story for many is vague and not easily understandable, but for others it is like discovering the secrets of life. I found that to enjoy the story you had to immerse yourself into the story. Loved It, keep up the good work, best of luck with Health.

JACSR

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I loved all until the very end

Ed Grocott

edgrocott@gmail.com

teedeedubteedeedubover 8 years ago
Great Story

Touching. A little too real at times. Thanks for sharing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Annaisnice

Loved the story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
GHOSTS AND APPERATIONS

some of them are really alive. TK U MLJ LV NV

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEover 8 years ago
It took me !!!

It took me 43 years and a divorce to find my true love I was 43 she was 45 and she bought me a brand new Yamaha Road Star Silverado Limited Edition for my 60th birthday saying that I had ridden enough used junkers while busting my hump for our family. This was a great story as one who rides it was just fine. I give it a 5 star rating or a 4 Budweiser Scale.***

*** for info on the Budweiser Scale email me at str3tchy@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another Five

How did I miss this one? I thought I had read all your stories. You have a way with words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damned good

Neatly written, well-told and complete.

Thank you

HP

TalonsreachTalonsreachabout 8 years ago
How did I miss this one?

I thought I had read most if not all your works but had missed this. Good job! I hope your health has taken a turn for the better as I look forward to reading more from you.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
a broad cast of characters

within a diverse tale of romantic intrigue.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
Excellent 5* Story

BUT! a lot of the actions and dialog seemed like silly high school kids INCLUDING the asshole ghost. What he did behind her back seemed more childish than her (expected) reaction. Why would she dress like the town slut, then beg for a fight in a biker bar??? Why would asshole act like an eighth grade bully. A story about mature adults??? not so much...

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Dayum !!!

This is one of the best stories I've read on" Literotica " this is on my favorites list and I have just read it for the 9th or 10th time. in addition to 5 stars I gave it a solid 4 on my personal scale the Budweiser Scale which is 2 or 3 magnitudes better than 5 stars !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great.

Until the last drama with heather, both of them acted like 5 year olds.

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

A well-paced and complete story.

Many Thanks

73

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed

Right up until the end. When Heather came back in, it fell apart as a story for me. I guess I wasn't expecting it, and it just didn't seem to fit. The entire character development of the story was shattered to bits in those scenes. Ghost's actions didn't fit, Kelly was smarter than that, and Heather wasn't even in the picture anymore. But overall, it was a good read. Can't give this 5 stars, but it's better than 4. Good job, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another 5 on 2nd read

This one is really a great read! Thanks

Baton Rouge Redneck!

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Sweet, romantic and with a dramatic touch

I loved the story, although at some point I got lost in it because of the translation to my language, so in the end I had to read in English.

At some point, it seemed to me that Kelly was childish (because of his reaction to Aaron with Heater, without trying to figure out what was really going on), then I remembered what happened to me with a friend, the day I saw him strolling with the one that at that time was my girlfriend, I fight him in a very cruel way. Afterwards, we talk and clarify everything, he is still my friend, my girlfriend became my wife and mother of my son, and we have walked 38 years of marriage, so this story has made me remember many things (I was also lover of the motorcycles, until I had a serious accident with them, I crashed into a car at about 62 mph, with no helmet in my head, fortunately, God was smiling at me that day ...).

5 * for you and thank you for sharing your work with us.

I apologize for my English (yet), is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Pretty good, except...

She turned from a introverted wallflower into an aggressive bitch. At times it seemed like a bdsm story with her as a Dom. I know that she wanted to come out of her shell but she took it 47 steps too far. And I know that whenever we walk into our local 'toy' shop we find the salesgirls banging each other. Good premise for a story but seemed to stretch the boundaries of believability at times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Nice story. I think Babe is not the only one with communication failure though. I mean, people trying to call and not getting through, okay. But if you really wanted to reach someone and you knew the address, couldn't you just go there? Also I get the impression that at some point everybody of the cast knew of the misunderstanding, but they let her hang in limbo for weeks? Great friends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

I normally don't leave feedback but this one bugged me. I liked it as a whole but what got under my skin was everyone thinking it was her fault she thought he was cheating on her and she was the immature one. If you saw the one you loved kissing someone else, especially your rival, you would get upset and fly off the handle too. I have yet to see anyone in real life see something like that and calmly go up to the other person and say something like "So, I saw you kissing my former best friend and rival in a place you guys wouldn't be seen together by our normal crowd. Care to tell me why? I mean you won't tell me your name and you have other secrets but hey, what's one more...".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Thanks again!

I loved your story and stories!

I am reading them all and dropped all other books temporarily.

Keep them coming.

JFW

flarebel2327flarebel2327over 6 years ago
A Special 1

know what it's like to lose the 1 in your life babe reminds me of her . she kind of set back with her clothes & hair . we were married for 27 + yrs the last 20 she was handicapped . took a while to get her in brighter clothes that made her stand out in a crowed . she was like a fine wine got better with age at 40 prettier than at 20 & prettier at 60 than 4o, she passed 6 + yrs ago but it still seems like it was just this year

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well done

I don't like making criticism, when I have not yet to write a single story and receive the same. I've read almost all your stories, and this one stands out. You amped up the sex, and kept the characters. This story may be one of my favorites for incorporating graphic sex and character. I'd like to see you do it more. I gave this one 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
among the best ever

this is one of the 3 best stories i have read on this site,,Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Review

This story is absolutely fantastic, I love it! Plenty of attention to little details is what makes it & the characters in it are amazingly detailed! Well done! The best story on this site 😊

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017over 6 years ago
Second time

Just had to reread, this wonderful story,,shed some more tears,thank you for sharing,

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Do all the women in these stories jump to a wrong conclusion and the first thing they do is jump in the sack with another guy? The guys will spy and plan and trap the women in a compromising situation. The women think 'instant revenge' is the best way to go. This is the absolute worst thing you can do to a guy. The "I saw you talking to another woman so I'm going to fuck your worst enemy" scenario is the dumbest thing you can do. It will never work, for you or him either one. The only person who gets anything out of it is the asshole she fucks. Excellent writing but an old conflict that doesn't work.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 6 years ago
Missing

The reason for Ghost not giving her his name until the end was never provided. That was something critically missing from an otherwise good story.

loveitbareloveitbarealmost 6 years ago
Wow

one the best writers. Character depth and a plot that holds your interest. Very well done......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it.

Thanks. A great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
One of greatest love stories on Literotica!

This is at least my 3rd read of this and after a year or so between reads I remember how it ends but some of the middle is new as I read! I gave it 5* because I could not go any higher! I will reread some more of your stories!

Thanks, Baton Rouge Cajun Guy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's absolutely fantastic x

Love it, this is the 3rd/4th time I've read it x

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More dialogue

Your story would be more compelling by showing us than telling us about your characters/situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing...

I love you... Thanks for touching my heart with your stories. Thank you.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Another great story, not your usual 5 star but

Still great nonetheless.

The only part that hurt it was the way the argument happened and her reaction to it.

It seemed out of character for both people. It makes it appear that the strength of the love they thought they had or was portrayed in the story wasn't nearly that strong.

If it had been he would have never given up with just phone calls and she would have went over and confronted them in the bar.

Other than that, great story.

ibbunkibbunkalmost 5 years ago

What a delightful surprise. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very very good

Thanks for a great read. More please.

Chris from Cornwall UK.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Surprising story

Wonderfully moving story, beautifully satisfying story, Thank You once again.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Wonderfully emotional

Wonderfully moving story, beautifully satisfying story, Thank You once again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Absolutly loved it.

As a survivor of lymphomic cancer with a much younger wife,

a father of two, a grandfather of three (maybe four) I can say:

"this story hit´s me right in my heart." The way Ghost meets his wife

is very similar to my own, the way we find together is very similar

to your story.

"I fell in Love with a Story"

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15about 4 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Trust is hard. Even if the one who broke it isn't the one paying for it.

KayaknhKayaknhabout 4 years ago
A favorite of mine.....

But I skip the part were she over reacts after seeing Ghost and Heather. It is a tired trope and not needed in this otherwise excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Switching point of view

Very disruptive. Choose one and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Feel good food!

Such a good writer telling a very good “feel good” story. Hate it when it starts to come to the end. Found myself smiling as I read it. Sure sign I was engaged with it!

Ranger_Brok6645Ranger_Brok6645almost 4 years ago
Great story.

I truly enjoyed this one 5+. The only thing I found wrong with it was Babe's overreaction to Ghost and Heather, it seems out of place, out of character and forced and seems to throw the whole ending slightly off track. Other than that this is a great story and is one of my favorites.

I enjoy your romance stories a lot and once I am through them all, though I am truly not a fan of cheating(Loving) wives stories I will likely give a few of yours a chance.

I have had my share of cheating girlfriends, enough of which to gain a three times caught you're out motto. After them all striking out I now walk the first time, as such I don't like the L.W. stories with an idiot that forgives or tries to rekindle. So if there are any that are not like that I'll be happy to read them, here's hoping.

R.B.

tiercenpttiercenptalmost 4 years ago

A very nice story.

though one thing irritated me, like almost everyone else here.

the "overreaction".

In my opinion...he played games.

not telling your loved one your name? what do you do for a living? WHO you are?

Not badmouthing women here, but OF COURSE, they go batshit crazy?

and IF they see THEIR man with someone else, a supposed friend, a day before he said he'd be back???

She just reacted like every other woman who thinks she got betrayed/cheated on. (reallife or Storywise)

I couldn't care much of this Part or the part after...it felt odd also with the reunion and all.

It threw the entire story off balance and not in a good way, like in a drama or "loving wives" category with a devastating event.

I really liked the Storyline/Idea behind the story in general but this Detail, "ruined" it for me.

4 Stars for this one.

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
VERY GOOD STORY!

THANK YOU AGAIN QHML1

FACT:

WORLD WIDE OVER 38 TRILLION HAS BEEN DONATED TO CANCER RESEARCH. THERE ARE A LOT OF DOCTORS KNOW THAT THERE HAS BEEN A CURE FOR OVER 110 YEARS FOR CANCER. A VERY SIMPLE CURE EVERY PATIENT WOULD BE WILLING TO TRY BUT WHEN ASKED WHY THEY DON'T REVEAL THE CURE? TOO MUCH MONEY CAN BE MADE IN TREATMENT. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW THE CURE, IT IS EASILY FOUND ON THE WWW. PEOPLE CHOOSE THE TREATMENT BECAUSE WHEN A GREEDY DR. TELLS YOU, YOU HAVE CANCER THE ONLY CONCERN IS TREATMENT. SAD!

gnfitchgnfitchover 3 years ago
Re: RanDog025 - cancer

Thank you qhml1 for a terrific story. 5* as always.

Check out Dr. Johanna Budwig, she developed a natural cure for cancer in 1950's. This is not the forum for this so I will just say that my cancer which was a Gleason 7 (4/3) in one tumor aggressive and a Gleason 7 in another (3/4) not aggressive. My PSA was 50. Now 7 years 10 months, cancer free, PSA 0.1% - 0.3%, undetectable.

I'll be 80 years old in February next year, I am an active yacht racer.

dgfergiedgfergieover 3 years ago

good story, I liked it, Keep writing, I know about things going numb. Come with age and wear and tears. I'm pushing 80, hope you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely story

Beautifully written and very glad to have read the story. Another five star ⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟 ratings. Thank you for your lovely story.

Ali Singapore

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulabout 3 years ago
Your Stories

Damn I love reading your creations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
good story...

just the odd typo...

plus, the usual american confusion between lie and lay - and between complementing and complimenting. sort of a redneck thing.

i read the whole story.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

So good... such great writing. Thoroughly enjoyed this instead of sleeping. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really like your stories, but I don't agree with the end of it. I think babe was right to get upset and hurt when she saw ghost holding hands with that other woman. The first logical conclusion someone would come to is he's screwing around on her, and with her nemesis no less. I also think everyone was hard on her, including her friends, and I think they fail to realize what she may be going through, not even seeing it from her point of view. If I was her I would be kicking ass, not kissing ass like she does to everyone. They make her out to be the the bad guy, but yet he was going behind her back to meet with a "friend" of hers, even if it was done for the right reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Once more, a whole lot of (fictional) pain could have been avoided with communication. Some how I have managed to miss this story until now. That error has been corrected, a great 10 star story - to bad we are limited to 5! Thank you!

somewhere east of Omaha

lukeshortlukeshortover 2 years ago
Great Story

This is my 2nd or 3rd read of this story and first comment. Great story! 5*

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Impressive as hell, a wonderful read.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

I am reading all of your stories that I had not read previously in alphabetical order. I am glad you decided to share these with us.

Thank you,

And the unfortunate part of binge reading everything is that I still need to make time for everything else in life.

Thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Visiting the story a second time, ever bit as good as the first. Thank you Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Second time. Well worth it

pepepilotpepepilotover 2 years ago

This is an awesome story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story till the last twist. It ruined the mood. what came next felt forced. Her attitude proved him right, she didnt really loved him. It was a great read, till it wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it! Frequent tears but managed to keep from sobbing. My wife gets upset when I do that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The whole Jayney bit and her glorified return in the end was really fucked up!!

Loved the story!!

Tonyusmc3051Tonyusmc3051about 2 years ago

Heather has some real nerve to tell her what SHE did wrong, the pot calling the kettle black. I love this story until that twist and then I could not stomach it anymore. Does it seem like I am doing what she did? When you look from the other person's view, the vision is very different. Ask ANY man how he would feel if he saw his fiance kiss a man he did not like. I gave you 3 *'s because I know you are more capable in your writing than this. Not your best, but not your worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the story, laughed about the numb thumb! You see, even if both thumbs went numb (or even several fingers) I wouldn't be affected - I'd be seriously screwed if my left middle finger failed though. Thank you for the thousand plus hours of reading Q.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good, there is sex in it, but doesn’t concentrate on the physical aspects.

Surprise ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userqhml1@qhml1
8931 Followers
Can you believe that soon I will have been writing here for ten years? I never imagined I'd last that long. I figured I would run out of story ideas long before now. Instead I've filed over a hundred story ideas yet to be written. I'm retiring in a few weeks. I'm going to us...

SIMILAR Stories