All Comments on 'Hypno-Deep Throat'

by Bixplorer

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many guys want to experience M2M action. Sometimes a reason is needed to justify the desire. Hypnotism, alcohol or drugs are often used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Name of the File

Sure would love to find out the name of the file in the story,or one that is like it!!

Would love to be turned gay like that myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Deep Throat...

www.studiojezebel.com

If you're looking for a file to turn you into a cock sucker, go to Studio Jezebel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow! I have thought about sucking for months

Your description made me hard. Is it really as great as you described it?

I also have fantasized about being a bottom for an attractive well-endowed, caring man. I would like him to have me wear lingerie and then have me strip for him and take me.

Again, nice story and great descriptive writing.

.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I would like to do that

I would like to do that

forceme2suckforceme2suckover 7 years ago
I can relate

Hypno vids are an obsession of mine too. Every once in a while, I get obsessed with doing it... and I have a few times

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hypno and slutty behaviour

I also watch slutty hypno videos and what is cool is how deeply ingrained they are in my head. I am a slutty whore for cock and I read the above story with a breathless excitement recognising the lure and seduction hard cock has for my mouth. I have because of hypno become a submissive slut for cock and as much gooey cum I can get!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Yes

Those hypnosis cocksucker videos really work. I watched some of those and all I could think about was finding a cock to suck. I really loved this story, I hope this man has more cocksucking stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

I think that I might be going down that same rabbit hole and loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have watched some of these hypno cock sucking video's and I think they work to strengthen the desire to suck cock. I have had a fantasy of doing this and these video's always get me super hard and put me in the frame of mind that I need to suck a cock to completion, bring a guy to orgasm in my mouth, I really want to taste his cum and make him feel good a she unloads all his tension with a pleasurable burst of his man cream into my wanting, horny hungry mouth! Great story, you should wrote more to keep inspiring those of us aspiring to become cock loving suckers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous