All Comments on 'Average Wifey Files #18'

by averagewifey

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Naughty, yet delicious!

If we were honest about it, many more wife's out here would admit to the thoughts you have exposed here. To be able to catch a glimpse of that young, strong, forbidden body that dates our daughter is just too forbidden to admit. But we know what you mean, averagewifey!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Are you serious?

Stretching my good senses to believe that mother would stoop on the stairs and just watch as her daughter behaving like this... waaayyyy too close to the pervy side in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yuck.

I know a few bad mothers but nobody reacted like this, this is bad porn, not reality, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This happened to ME!

I am not a perv. I am a very good mother. I have taught my children to be respectful, and to have a healthy perspective on their sexuality. So I disagree with some of the comments here, because about a year ago had a very similar experience when I accidentally saw my daughter with her boyfriend in our family Jacuzzi giving him oral sex. I could not look away as I admired what I knew was absolutely off limits to me, even as a part of me secretly wondered about him. It has remained my secret. Nobody knows that I saw it. But I remember it like yesterday, and now thanks to this story, I am reliving it again in my mind!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Averagewhore with her own brand of shit.

StubbyoneStubbyone9 months ago

Another very hot story, well written and believable. The only problem is the robe left behind. Explain that to your daughter !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous