All Comments on 'Caught in the Act'

by Scoob

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
psush_girlpsush_girlabout 19 years ago
sooo hot!

that was such a great story! i could practically see it all unfolding and it definitely had me creaming in my pants...i can't wait till you next adventure. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very very hot

This one was great Scoob. Just kept me going and getting hotter all the time Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
As a Runner, I Loved it

Wow, I just wanted you girls to know when you see a guy running and you steal a glance at his crotch...this is exactly what he his thinking:)! I would perform for the girls if they asked, but never touch them...that's what I like about running when girls look directly at my crotch. I mean I'm avarage that way, and it's such a nice compliment...then everyone goes on their separate ways...kind of the ultimate safe sex in a way...

Thank you for taking the time to share your story.

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
great story

great story. I liked this a lot. I hope they have another masturbate-a-thon. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written story and good adventure

Nice writing. Good story. Enjoyed it.

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29almost 9 years ago
Woods

Growing up I used to go into the woods near my house strip down hide my clothes and walk around bareass till I felt like wanking , it was the most incredible feeling to be out in the open nude and wanking off , your story is a definite 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I flashed once

Two women were outside of a bar, I pulled my dick out and they both leaned in to look. Then one asked for a ride downtown, so I let them in. The one closest to me reached over to help me out which was different, women usually turn away in pretend shock. Yanked on me for 30 blocks, while the other one leaned over and watched.

The one gave me her phone number, wow. I called the next day, drove over to her house. She let me in, big smiles. Soon we were doing our thing, she had nice tits but clearly fake. I was going at it furiously when down came her slacks, and "her" dick was bigger than mine was!

I got the hell out of there.

UncleCharlesUncleCharlesalmost 6 years ago
The joy (and ease) of two girls watching

Scoob, thanks sooo much for sharing. This is so believable with the knowledge two girls often push themselves beyond what either would do in the same situation alone! I know the satisfaction of your feeling cumming for them and can only imagine theirs, sooo hot!

davebccanadadavebccanadaover 3 years ago
That was hot

Only once in a lifetime would that happen but on your luckiest day, why not?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous