All Comments on 'Lonely Wife'

by mr_sexybeast

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

awesome . please more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How any idiot can say "awesome" is absolutely amazing.

Oh, yeah, because anon (and mr_sexybeast) are idiots.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

totally awesome, im awestruck with the awesomeness of this pile of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

I had to read 90% of the "story" before I found out she was married. I never found out why according to the title she was lonely. Her husband was a real bastard taking care of their sick son while she fucks his friend. The bellhop had it right she is a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
mr. awesome

has been trolling this site for a few weeks now trying to get everybody upset, i think in the near future his mommy will catch him and take the computer and ground the fucking turd.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"This powerful need which needs to be fulfilled."

That is not a sentence and really isn't much of anything. You should have listened in school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dogg Shit.

Mr. Sexxy, you wrote a pile of shit, now go roll it it.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Not bad

From a person who is not a native English speaker.

Castigate the wife all you want but don't hate the author. Situations like this happen all the time with men and women living lives of quiet desperation.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Minus any rationale

Give the reader SOME reason she is doing this...especially with her Hubby's friend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

Why should she cry if she has come on her own accord. Coming this far would mean that she may be lacking something in her marriage. Indian, till date, are conservative. Either give reason or let her just enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Re anon 10/01/13 "My 2 cents"

Why would he (she) say they had to read 90% of story to find out she was maried?

In the third paragraph through her inner dialogue, we learn that she is risking to lose the respect if her family, her chilren & her husband. She might lose them altogether.

We do not know why she sleeps with her husband's friend, but shit happens.

Reading the story i DID NOT SEE A SLUT. I SAW A WOMAN TRYING TO GET MORE OUT OF LIFE. The lottery wheel of destiny must have given her a life that leaves a void in her heart. She is compmensating for that. Essengially she is breaking societal norms to get what's mising.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Polyliver always free with advice. Not good advice, just advice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous