All Comments on 'The Gentlest Mother'

by JDecker

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a really nice story

a story where a mother helps her son always.the ultimate fantasy come true.

j_lungriaj_lungriaabout 17 years ago
Beautiful Story

Amazing story! Well written and I love the sensualism!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
another JDecker winner

Another winner from this enormously talented writer (if only we could have many more of his contributions!). Again, the story concerns a mother giving her son very frequent blow jobs, whenever she senses that he boy needs one. The twist here is that, for some reason and in sharp contrast to his other tales, the mother dislikes the taste of her son's ball cream. Not that this stops the boy for a second--whenever his mother sucks him off he happily unloads his young balls in her mouth and down her throat, totally unfazed by her retching and gagging at the taste. After all, the whole purpose of these very enjoyable blow jobs is for the son to shoot off in his mother's mouth! Mom sucks him off particularly well on the day of his wedding. I like to think that this can't be the last blow job he gets from his loving mother. I'm sure that once in a while the son will still come around to sample his mother's cocksucking skills!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
BEST STORY EVER

BEST STORY EVER. PLEASE CONTINUE

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"Mom was waiting with her mouth open"

I come back every once in a while to savor the unique quality of JDecker's tales of mothers giving loving blowjobs to their son. A mother has a very special feeling towards what her boy's got swinging between his legs, his stiff young prick and his hot young balls. Just like a son loves the sight of his dick planted in his mother's mouth and watching his mom going to town on his stiff cock. A pity that all mothers don't give in to their urge to make love to their boy's sturdy prick and harvest what their boy's got waiting to give his mom in his brimming balls. A boy unloading his balls in his mother's mouth makes him feel that his rich creamy sperm is safe and secure, inside his beloved mother--like he'd feel if he was spurting it right up her twat!

paponciopaponcioalmost 12 years ago
***** 5 Stars

oh my god that was one of the best stories i have ever read on this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever

I come back to this story again and again because there really aren't enough like it.

I love that the mother doesn't particularly enjoy it, nor does she get turned on and have sex with him like most stories. Keep up the maternal stuff. Pure gold...

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
woow

She was wearing a baggy wool sweater and her red hair was bound in a braid which would swish and bounce around when her head moved like it did now. She had her glasses on as well, as she had been doing some reading when I had come home. I had never seen her other than fully dressed; she was my mother after all. Her long burgundy laquered nails were tickling my balls, the other hand firmly stroking my shaft as she wetly slurping sucked my cock with her eyes open.

my favrt part

hope u continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Submission

Strange story of motherly submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW

there is a pussy in the house and all you want is a blow job??? wimp...

ROCKY70ROCKY70about 4 years ago
IF YOU LIKE BLOW JOBS, READ IT. ^*!^*!^*!

Not my kind of story. SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
Great story

Brings a tear to my eye as I miss the BJs my Mom often gave me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous