All Comments on 'The Cuckold Diet Challenge Ch. 03'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's sorry now

Mixed feelings about where this is going. I like subverting the contract, and the friend getting screwed over. Hope this doesn't turn into some harem / poly reconciliation. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
reconcile!

This story is getting good but the hero is starting to wimp out. Please dont wimp him.

PearDrop3PearDrop3over 10 years ago
Wishing She'd Never Started

I can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
DO NOT TURN THIS INTO A MM PIECE OF SHIT

The wife is not sorry she did it. She is just sorry she lost her meal ticket and didn't get to fulfill her true desires to have her golden ticket and all the strange cock on the side she wanted. Do not spin this from where it needs to concluded. I will go back and take away every 5 star I have given you on your past stories.

Stay strong. Stay true.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
another fantastic chapter

But for god's sake don't ruin this epic by having some reconciliation/wacc bullshit ending. Wifey went way to far in her revenge on hubby for his one night stand not to mention allowing her friends and lovers to totally humiliate him. She's already lied by omission by trying to fuck her fuckbuddies behind his back, lied about Shelly still helping her and worst of all in my mind is that she lied about being tested for std's.

No one as smart as wifey is could ever think her contract/plan could do anything except destroy her husband, family and marriage. Her remorse now is only due to the fact her charmed life and pushover of a husband is going the way of the dodo, not to mention its now her that will have to depend on hubby for sex seeing as her monthly fuck allowance has been used up.

Shelly continued to screw over a guy who was helping to save her ass so I hope the final payback on her is nuclear and I'm looking forward to seeing Tina get her just rewards as well.

Either gym hottie or legal hottie would make a nice happy ever after for hubby tho his kids seem to like hanging out with gym hottie :-)

dmhackdmhackover 10 years ago
Deliciously evil

I have no doubt that you won't make him wimp out.

I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 10 years ago
She Pulled on Superfreak's Cape !

Do the ends justify the means ? A little over a month ago, the narrator was a tub of goo paying three thousand for extramarital sex. Now he's droping the excess ' flabbage' and an object of desire for hotties. I see his wife's point and understand his. It's a personal decision. To be brutally honest, 7-8 years of fucking fatty might make me temporarily insane.

Frankly it's hard to empathize with Rick's whining while he's playing the field. No one has clean hands, but the kids. This is a solid read, but the thrill of the narrator reversing the inequitable balance of power is gone. By dint of superior intellect and resources, He has the whip hand. In wielding the punishing lashes at carnal and fiscal levels, Rick is as remorseless, ungracious and abrasive as Danielle was in her short-lived heyday.

What's not up for debate from my POV, is that I appreciate the author's overall job in this story. The characters are credible. Thanks to his skill Danielle is an articulate woman and not a demented harridan. The process of Rick flipping the cuck script was nothing short of awesome. Supporting characters play their assigned bits with flair.

Things are getting just a little stale but we'll see what tomorrow's extension of this story brings.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago
pull the other one its got bells on it

@LordSlamdawgg

What utter bullshit.

Rick was way out of line going to a hooker no matter what wifey refused to do in bed with him. His wants along with her wants should of been brought up in a conversation.

Rick however did not set out to hurt her feelings or belittle her abilities in ber, rub his one night stand in her face, humiliate her in front of and behind her back with their closest friends and his lover and he sure as hell didn't threaten to divorce her and take her kids away. She has a joke of a job that adds nothing to the family overall and puts zero effort into her side of their marriage and is just as much to blame for Rick's weight problems seeing as she was the cook. Rick on the other had worked his ass off to provide a great life for her and their kids. Danielle could of had it out with Rick about his fucking the hooker and working with him to lose weight if that was her true goal or even going out for a revenge fuck behind his back if she had to get even with him.

Instead, she complains about his weight but gives him no chance to work on it before immediately blackmailing him with divorce and losing his children while he was drunk, straight away starts to fuck other men and made him watch, insults and humiliates him along with letting her friends do the same to him, lies to him about sleeping with another man and risk's bringing home a STD. Yet now that Rick has not so much turned the tables on her but is just sticking to the letter of their contract, he is the bad guy?

The office called, they want your man card back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Past tense.

There is a lot of past tense in their talks. We know that he is taking steps to exit the marriage with as much of his assets as he can get. I think she sees that he is going to leave and is trying to backtrack as much as she can. I also think that forcing her to get a job or at least making more money will help him in the divorce , although we don't know if that was part of the plan or not. We still don't know who/how many people she has told about the contact yet, but now that she is canceling it, is she going to tell those people that too? How is he going to get revenge on the one neighbor teasing him and who else is he going after? I still wonder how the whole thing will play out in divorce court. Maybe he can pull strings and get an agreement through an arbitrator and keep it all under wraps like the Hollywood actors do. That would seem like the best way to keep his kids too, he could use leverage that would not be admissible in court. Well, I eagerly await more.

FullCircle56FullCircle56over 10 years ago
Still A Great Read!

Looking forward to the next chapter. Lots of unfinished business? You still haven't really burned Shelly yet. Still have to burn fuck toy number 2. Still have to burn Tina, especially her!!!!! BUT, you introduced a "Circle of friends". How many more will be introduced? I hope not too many or this could drag out forever.

There are so many possibilities available. Divorce to me is a foregone conclusion. The question really is how contentious it will be.

Still a great read! 5 stars for now. You could combine some of the chapters. That might help some. There are quite a few stories with chapters that have more than 4 pages. This should be one of them.

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
Great Read

Like the way he is going about it she only seen one BJ. But all of his chips are dwindling. can't wait to see how he deals with her friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nope

went straight to last page saw you still didn't finish it gave it a one for being a lyre and NOT FTDS your as bad as Danielle in the first part

jezzazjezzazover 10 years ago

Gotta say it.

I'm LOVING this. Well written, believable, and keeping us guess to the eventual end here. I really like the fact that there is some conflict in him about how far he's going in deal with what she did.

This is very good stuff. Much better than I would normally expect on Lit. Well done.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
OK

Still hanging in there. I just feel a good ending coming................

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Brilliant continuation. That's what she gets for disrespecting for to the extent that she has. I'm looking forward to the rest of the tale. Take your time in finishing the damn story. It's a pleasure to read.

hoosier76hoosier76over 10 years ago
Very good

Keep going, this has been great!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This game is getting on my nerves. What is the fucking point anymore? It reads like this guy has lost the plot and they both keep repeating the same things over and over and over and over! Really???

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Excellent continuation.

For what was a shitty tale, but has turned into some kickass revenge! Keep it going, and make Wifey REALLY sorry she did that shit! Yes, Hubby shouldn't have cheated in the first place, but Wifey really went beyond the pale with her payback contract. Now it's Hubby's turn to balance the scales until he's ready to dump her once and for all. I love how he uses the contract against her.

5 Stars.

maninconnmaninconnover 10 years ago
Phew!

Thanks for this installment! I sense we are getting close to finishing the damned story. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great recovery !!!

The original story truly sucked. What you've done with it is admirable. Dont cuck out please. There are far too many gay married stories on here. I just wish they would allow a separate listing for Cuckold/Gay. Please keep writing.

tiger46tiger46over 10 years ago
would love to know

if Danielle's remorse is genuine. It appears to be, but the blatant disrespect and humilliatin was far beyond the pale. It would take a very thick skin and a a martyr to get over her behavior.

A major consideration is the twins. They are blameless and deserve a stable two-parent home. However, that home must be harmonious not contentious. Divorce is a truly painful experience regardless of the necessity.

Great job in fleshing out the two principal characters. Methinks Shelly will come out of this far better than Danielle. Regardless of how this ends, I'll be satisfied as long as the outcome is well-reasoned and not just an act of petty revenge (at one end of the spectrum) or an expression of wimpiness (at the other end).

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Alice Oh Alice

Ok just read page 1. Have to stop to say, we have fallen down the rabbit hole with FTDS !!

This is no longer a continuation of Razorlyt's story.

I am enjoying it . What a wild trip ! But I can't suspend my belief. These people are not at all related to the originals.

Enough said I am enjoying the trip.

Back to the show, a good one I say.

AMerryMan

soulspicesoulspiceover 10 years ago
Understanding respect

You either respect someone or you don't. If you do, you might do something wrong, you might hurt them (even have a brief, discreet affair), but you won't humiliate them intentionally or treat them with utter contempt. She has done both. She clearly does not respect him, no matter how much remorse she has. Why anyone would get back together with someone who has no respect for them baffles me, yet it happens in many LW stories. I really hope this is not one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good so far, just a bit repetative, 5*

I only hope he does a complete 'turnaround'; and gets even with the whore Shelly, a BTB to remember, and a mystery 'disappearance' of the new boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I LOVE IT... AGAIN!!!! JUST 1 COMPLAINT

He should have confronted her and Shelly about Tina(and potential others) and what she said and did when he caught them in their lies or during the priest thing(hopefully he does this next ch). To those bitchin about it not ending yet ftds already explained it in the last ch comments and I like his approach. I could go either way on how it ends, any relationship over 5 years I push to save(people give up too easily when things get bad) but I wouldnt be shocked if it does end(extreme actions, lies, hypocrisy and cruelty from slut wife) . I kind of want them to stay together to spite the hardcore vengence guys and to show a marriage making it through the bad times. But she is selfish and entitled and only at the very end of this ch is there legit change and that could be just her fearing a brutal divorce where she is destroyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
4*s

Like I said before; I like this story! I am excited and eager to read the next chapter.

My only worry is if you do a Jezzaz. You know FTDS. Where she is pregnant at the end of the story. It's part of Jezzaz reconciliation story endings. Booo !

Read you tomorrow.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
zero

minus zero =0

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
FATTY---FATTY------2 x 4

those doors are starting to open both ways. TK U MLJ LV NV

njlaurennjlaurenover 10 years ago
A gem

The story could go either way,as far as rick has gotten.The key question is ,as rick asks,how could he forget the cruely,or worse danielle's reactions to her lovers? I think she could love him and do what she did,the same passion of love can drive hateful acts,but there is still the fact she was in complete lust with the lovers.

Tom gives a big clue about the future,when he tells rick to get even but not get revenge.Part of the reason is that the same anger that drove danielle to do what she did,can drive him to do equally bad things.It remains to be seen if danielle can get him to want to reconcile,but he could end up destroying her ability to do that,and in the process go from being on the high ground to being in the mud with her.Again,bravo!

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 10 years ago
Still five stars

However, I don't see how this can end. Wife seems to be truly repentant (would be nice to verify that via the bugged house etc.) so if he dumps her at the end HE is being mean. But how can he take her back - the lying and humiliation et cetera? Will be interesting to see if she gets a "real" job. I thnk if I were him I'd say the marriage was killed and get divorced and then after some time see about dating and starting over if they are both available and still interested. Somehow, though, her repentance doesn't come across as real...

cpetecpeteover 10 years ago
This is a better ride

than the wife gave her big dicked boy toys!

Looking forward to "the rest of the story"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Auto 1*

Still giving free advertising to some of the worst stories on Lit.

You write well enough, why don't you stop writing this shit and do something original.

You're never going to get a red H by writing this crap.

Let these stories die!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep em coming!!!!

Love the stories. Definitely want more. honestly, I want to know what Rick decides. I don't know if I could have used my head instead of my fists had this been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i got an idea

FINISH THE DAMN STORY!!!!! hahaha ok now sereusly, good job and i cant wait for the next chapter

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks again

I appreciate the comments, and observations.

I know some authors like to release chapters slowly, seeing how the readers are taking things, and adapting the story as they go. I'll confess I write the whole thing, so I don't end up stuck at the end.

There is no pregnancy or trumped up hospital coma scene to force a desired ending, in case your wondering, it doesn't mean we don't have a few twists and surprises along the way.

As for Anonymous Auto 1*'s concern for the red H - if you haven't figured it out by now, I'm not writing for the score. It's easy enough to pile up a string of red H's, just cater to the voters. Comments, emails and feedback mean much more to me, good or bad, particularly where it is constructive. This is a learning process for me, and I'm hoping that once I have a reasonable body of work here, and a lot more practice, I'll be doing the better stories the justice they deserve.

zed0zed0over 10 years ago
I'm on Nins & Peedles waiting for next Chapter

Excellent job of making the payback last for at least three fun filled and compelling chapters.

Somebody once said ;"Revenge is a dish best served cold."

You have mastered this, and taken it to the next level.

"Revenge is a dish best served cold and eaten slowly."

(Savored if you will).

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wonderful writing

I would love for you to continue this, but I am also interested in what ever you do next. Rock on! *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How about

Writing something of your own and not taking the structure and framework that has already been created. The hard work is in defining the characters and setting the scenario not in picking up loose threads of something and it is also a disservice to the people who started these tales.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry, but pretty ludicrous and asinine

Worse of all the tales you posted. Have looked forward to your postings; not so sure now.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Spell-binding

Yes, I amazed at the fact that I found this story a real attention getter. By the way, this is so far from the original that it has to be considered a slightly impure independent creation. I admit that initially as a great fan of the Lady or the Tiger I did not feel that what you are doing was good. The stories in many cases were complete in themselves or like a face on a passing train that could be going anywhere.

What I found amazing here is that we find ourselves with such a rich choice of alternatives!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 10 years ago
One of the best LW stories so far

And probably this author's best story to date.

smilinpuppysmilinpuppyover 10 years ago
Very nice job

In the years I have been reading stories, this is actually first I have responded to. Cheating does happen and on both sides. Your story shows both sides, hurts, and hope. Looking forward to you continuing your story. Best wishes and break a leg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

Your best submission to date. You weave a great tale. I was wishing for more of a conclusion to the story - perhaps another chapter or two to let us know what ultimately happenes

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*s again

Liked it. The guy getting his fair share. Look forward to the rest.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loving it

I still can't figure out the wife. You are masterfully building suspense. I am not sure if she is cold hearted or if she honestly loves her husband and is sorry. I can't imagine it is the latter, given what she has done. Perhaps she is just an idiot and didn't think things through. I'm on the edge of my seat. This could go either way. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Have him stay away from Gina

Yes she is young and sexy but from the words that came out of her mouth she is exactly the same as Danielle. She wants a man who she respects, is her intellectual and financial equal and also in her range in term of looks. So what if this perfect mate loses one of these points does she then start fucking around as well?

Let Rick fuck the other two if he wants with protection but stay away from that little cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You have done a great job in this story

He cheated , her revenge was over the top, she thought he would take her punishment, since he was a wimp to her all this years, now he finds his balls and Danielle sees her meal ticket slipping away. Why she ever involved her friend and pimping her studs to Danielle makes no sense.now he has all the tapes and sees her lies and deceit. Both crossed the line and she went to a new extreme. So how do you end this 5 star story?.?..?buy the way thank you for all your stories here. A fan.

TheBygDogTheBygDogover 10 years ago
Thanks for continuing this

Your take on this is obviously different from the original author, but I think it's a worthy continuation. I'd love to learn how his tale ends, does he return to his wife, dump her and enjoy the single life (and his personal trainer) or make a new life with the assistant?

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
5*****

It is a very humorouse story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best Line:

"Let her do the math"

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

so he's pissing and moaning over an over about her fidelity yet he's regularly cheating on his wife?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
so he is

Yes, he is having sex with others, to him the marriage is already over.

Was I the only other than the writer to notice that it seemed awfully easy for his wife to deep-throat a twelve inch cock ?

Like maybe she had done it before ?

Often enough to get good at it ?

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I have read this before and my ass burned the whole time about this wimp husband.

Of course, he got over it quickly after talking with Tom. He still lets this bitch slide but he is now using his head. I seem to remember something at the end where he let her slide on something pretty bad. I hope that he ends up with someone else. Yes, I know it is just a story (and a good one, too!)

You know that it is a good story if you get stirred up at it.

krosis666krosis666over 9 years ago
Why

live a lie for the rest of their lives? Some things can be overlooked in a marriage, but what went on in this one, there's no way in Hell! They both know that they are not enough for each other, never will be. They both know that the only reason she is still there, and not left for good, is his earning potential. They both know that the only reason he hasn't divorced her is that he has major self-esteem issues. So why live a lie, pretending that they forgive and love each other, when all they will do for the rest of their lives is barely conceal their resentment and merely tolerate each other. What kind of life is that?

Why? Because this is a reconciliation at any cost tale, where they can do anything they want, short of murdering each other, all bets are off, no holds barred. And they will stay together, and we are supposed to buy that they live happily ever after, even though they show a level of malevolence a Bond villain would be proud of!

Why do people hate Raac stories? The contempt. Not the made up characters contempt, no the contempt the authors have for their readers in expecting them to believe what they have written, the extremes they write, and the ridiculous endings where sins that Jesus couldn't overlook are miraculously forgiven!

I sincerely hope this isn't one of those, but it certainly is headed that way, so I hope I'm wrong, but doubt that I am.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HE DOES HIS PENANCE...GETS REVENGE PAYBACK

and becums single with all the trimmings. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Adonis?

my problem with this is were supposed to believe that a fat middle aged man is able to attract two young attractive women enough to fuck him?

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 9 years ago
Hmm is she getting a clue?

Is she redeemable??

I cannot see much chance ofr it but he is still there so she still gets to influence the outcome.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
I'm Torn

She DID go too far, but she wasn't without SOME justification, and she's APPARENTLY sincerely sorry.

If the surveillance continues to show that she has stopped screwing around, maybe they could at least try some counseling?

On the other hand, the way she sprung things on him, the needless cruelty in the "contract", and the humiliation makes it hard to go back.

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Thoughts

"Damn it, Rick! It's working. Twenty pounds!"

And it could have worked just as well without the cuckolding and humiliation.

"I don't love him. It was only sex.”

And “Susan in Boston” was “only sex”, that didn’t stop her from abusing him!

“Maybe I should have said something earlier, insisted we work on it.”

Um, yeah!

I don’t understand her anger – he hasn’t said “No”, he’s just asked for more time and no fanning the flames, no making things worse – that seems reasonable to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Its a fantasy for the writer

Somehow the husband attracts two young attractive females, just like that, in order to get revenge on his wife. Its just a contrived situation that a BTB writer uses to avoid the hurt of betrayal. These writers don't have the balls to face the terrible hurt that the cheated husband faces, so they invent willing females to console the cuckold. No doubt one will end up being the true love of his life or someone else he happens to meet in the next few weeks. A story written by numbers? I hope not but it seems very likely.

Will give marks at the end. Was high marks until I realised where this is likely to go. Hope I am proved wrong.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"She was sorry now. Sorry because she might have to actually work for a living. Maybe sorry over how it would impact our kids. But was she sorry for what she did, so joyously? I didn't think so.” – I don’t know, I THINK that she’s sincere; time will tell!

“I forgave you for cheating on me” – I wouldn’t say that she exactly FORGAVE him, LOL!

MbgdallasMbgdallasabout 8 years ago
Asshole!

He's just being an asshole now. She screwed up and realized her mistake. He says he loves her but he continues to punish her... And himself and his family at the same time.

What a waste of a human being. His friends are telling him to lighten up. He is not listening to counsel. Stupid fucker.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You're doing great!

Keep going!

P.S. Please don't let us down! :o)

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through...

Still five stars. Still love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Innocence lost, marriage ruined...

Danielle was apparently satisfied with Rick's bedroom performance until he gained weight - so much for the vow of "in sickness and in health". I think she was just hanging around with the wrong type of friends; Shelly had probably been titillating her for some time about the wonderful life of a huge-cock-loving slut and now Danielle had her chance to find out. Well, she got what she wanted - she got to try huge cocks and rough sex and found out she loved it. How can she ever go back?

Regardless of what she does in future, she'll always know how much she loved the sex; how often and how hard she orgasmed while being pounded, whipped, and humiliated by a freak of nature. From that point on, it was never about her husband's weight loss or their future together; it was about her enjoyment, her pleasure, it was about scratching her itch. Unfortunately, sex with her husband will never be the same; it will always be something LESS. Fewer orgasms, less excitement, everything will be inferior to what she experienced while being Shelly's slut-buddy. That's the loss of innocence. She could have remained happy and fulfilled with Rick - but now she knows there's much better out there. This marriage is doomed.

I see ole Mbgdallas thinks Rick is an asshole. LOL. Not surprising when looking at his list of favorite authors - most are about cuckolding and wives who step out of the marriage whenever it suits them. I'm sure he'd prefer to have Rick remain the helpless cuckold rather than fight back and kick the slutty bitch to the curb. Oh well Mbg, there's no shortage of stories about teenie-weenie dicks looking to be abused - you'll have no problem finding another story to whack off with - just not this one. LOL.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 04/26/17 Re: "Innocence lost, marriage ruined..."

"Unfortunately, sex with her husband will never be the same; it will always be something LESS. Fewer orgasms, less excitement, everything will be inferior to what she experienced while being Shelly's slut-buddy." - You bring up one of the points I always make when a wife says "I've never been with anyone else, etc." So? What happens if the lover IS better? Will you then settle for less with your husband? If so, wouldn't it be better not to know? Of course if it ISN'T better, then she's cheated for nothing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sex With Danielle Will Never Be The Same

When I returned from my last tour of duty, there was no made for U-Tube happy return for me. I could tell there was a big difference in my wife. All it took was one trip to our favorite bar and I knew. The snickers from the men and the looks of pity from the women. Then one fool decided he was just going to take her from me in front of everyone. I dropped him to the floor, coughing up blood. But I couldn't beat everyone in the bar, but I gave it my best shot. Then that night she told me Icould not compete with all of her lovers. They gave her variety. Something new each time. It was time for us to move on. Two weeks later she came back to me and said she was pregnant. She didn't know who the father was. It could actually be mine. She had a miscarriage soon afterwards. Some people call me an asshole, but I took her to her parents' home and dropped her there and left. I knew there was nothing left for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I've lost interest........

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Holy Shit

You have turned this finish the damn story into a fucking novel. It is looooong!!!

ibbunkibbunkalmost 5 years ago
Too long

Tried to read the next chapter, but it's more of the same.

I'm starting to sympathize with the wife.

Stuck in a rut.

Cut by 80%.

49greg49gregover 4 years ago
Still good

I think Rick is living by the saying that 'Revenge is a sweet dish, best served cold'.

I expect that the wife will be reneging again, and I bet her friend will be in on it. Good thing he's still got them under surveillance.

I voted full stars, and I realize that this is fiction. I mean, what wife would want that kind of contract. But it makes for a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with others

This is going nowhere. It just keeps going round and round. If I were to hazard a guess, I'd say that he'll forgive her, even after all the ridiculous shit, and then she'll keep fucking around. He'll catch her and dump her, but they'll still be 'friends'.

How do I know this? Because it's predictable, like so many others, and also, because the author had already told us, via Shelley. The wife is the exact same character as the whore Shelley. The only difference between them is their names. The husband got her fired with no prospect of getting another job, then he flipfloped and helped her get a great deal, while she still betrayed and humiliated him and helped his wife set up another fuck date. He knows this, and did nothing only whine. Seeing as he is a lawyer, we'll call that precedence. The same will happen in a later chapter via a long, circuitous, boring route.

Right now, I don't know if I will read on. I'm not sure I can take the repetition, or the boredom. Maybe in a few days, or weeks, curiosity will get the better of me, and I will finish it. Then again, maybe not.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
You got me swinging back and forth with sympathy for Danielle

He started she went BTB but emasculated him doing so

But now he is doing the same

Who is worse?

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Never!!!

I would never have ANY sympathy for Danielle again. Her threats would only help my resolve to DUMP HER ASS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Thoroughly enjoying the story to this point. I fell a very slight twinge of sympathy for Danielle but that is all. Stupid bitch is realizing her position. 5 stars for this round as well. gamblnluck

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Must like it as I keep on reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
?

If he takes this bitch back I'm gonna finish the damn sorry...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sorry

But as soon as he helped Shelley get her job back, I stopped reading. This story is pointless. It just keeps repeating itself. Shelley helped set him up for massive humiliation, and loved it. He got her fired, and in less than a few sentences, he helped her get her job back. What was the fucking point of all that? This thing is going nowhere, and I'm not going there with it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Excellent

He has her on the run now. But can she give up the idea of other's men? Yes she's sorry. But is the revnge fucking complete? He cheated, asshole. Then she got him back. In spades. Is it over? Hmmm...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I do not particularly where this story has been, nor where I think it is going. What does she do when he tells her about the twins friends mother is making sport of him because his wife told her friends their story. Wifey girl has a lot to make up for. anxious to read on. LP

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great. like that Gina intern, keep her!!!!! Keep the slut on a short leash

captcoolcaptcoolover 1 year ago

I think the only reason he keeps bringing her infidelity, is because he wants to keep on fucking Jenny. No one forced him to do any of the things his wanted him to do. In my book he's the one that can never be trusted.

GRythes92GRythes92over 1 year ago

I think it is very well done. I do not like the involvement with Jenny and Gina. He has already cheated once, and he is not showing that he has the commitment to their marriage he his demanding from Danielle. His devotion has to be more than just the contract. On the other hand it serves three very important purposes in the story. It maintains tension by showing that what is starting (happily) to look like reconciliation is not inevitable. Second, it makes an point about what Danielle said about Rick at the beginning of the original story: Rick is very successful and provided a good life, and was a great father, two things Danielle acknowledged, but was willing to throw away in the story, and that he is, or can be, a decent or good lover. Without Jenny and Gina how can Rick answer the one question that is the true difficulty here: how can Rick ever trust in himself as a valued and pleasing lover? If he can't, the two things he brings to the table: being a good provider who's hard made it possible for his wife to pursue her dream job in pro bono (notably, an this chapter, it is only her own work that Danielle describes as important-- Rick just needs to get a job. We get some honestly out of Danielle in her descriptions of how sex with Rick after he gained 85 pounds can be awkward and even uncomfortable, and evenJenny reminds Rick that the things he does with her would have been difficult or impossible if he had not list the weight. He has to face some truths about why Danielle found their sex last satisfying.

Rightly or wrongly, while size may matter to some women in some cases, it is a source of anxiety for many men. After the humiliation in the videos, Rick's concerns about whether Danielle ever valued him as a lover are far less pre-textual than his other reservations and objections to reconciling. Jenny and Gina demonstrate why, if they can reconcile, it will not just be because Danielle is willing to settle for bad sex in order to keep a comfortable lifestyle. It may seem like this is just stupid male insecurity, but if you change the gender of the characters and have Danielle ask whether he still loves her or finds her attractive, or is just staying for the money or kids, the anxiety may seem less ridiculous to many women who either have received ultimatums from husbands to lose weight or starved themselves out of fear or losing their youthful figure. That is why bland retort's like Shelly's "Its not the size of the wand, its how you use it" cannot provide Rick with the reassurance that Danielle ever thought him a good lover and valued him in that way. It is disappointing to see Rick regain confidence by cavorting with Julie, echoes if a mid-life crisis, but you do have to ask yourself, at least in the context of this story, if Rick would simply have to accept that he will always have to live with this self doubt and that he will never have a satisfactory answer to this question. In the context of the Original "Cuckold Diet Challenge" story, this question is not that important: it appear (though the issue is never clearly resolved" that that story is a "happy cuckold" story where any happy resolution does not depend on whether Rick is a good or abysmal lover (though those who live a consensual cuckold lifestyle in real life will likely vehemently disagree). As distasteful as many will find Rick's conduct with Julie, she is not just a "BTB" set dressing, but part of the answer why the painful humiliation Rick undergoes (assuming 5-6 months of losing weight, Rick would have had to watch 15-18 of the videos) does not leave him on anti-depressants or perhaps even psychologically impotent. Imagine if Rick followed the contract as Danielle interpreted it -- three months in, would he have been able to get hard when he cashed in a token?

We would I think love to hear a bit more from Danielle as to how she possible thought the contract was going to help her marriage. The author clearly does not just see Danielle as a cruel emasculating and heartless humilatrix found in too many BTB stories. Her anger at Rick's affair was very painful and angry, but both the original story and this one both suggest it is not just a desire for revenge that led to the contract. While the contract is a wonderful device for exploring some ideas, it is very difficult to see what she actually hope to accomplish or what type of husband she would have been left with had Rick just went along. Again, in the original "happy cuckold" version of this story, her motivations and thoughts pose less of a problem. It would be nice to see a deeper exploration of her thoughts here in what is clearly not a

'happy cuckold" story ( and perhaps that is coming). For now, one must either accept that this highly intelligent woman was hopelessly naive or she must be accepted as Medea or Clytemnestra.

For all Danielle's humiliation and misery in this Chapter, it appears so far that this will not be just a BTB revenge fantasy. Like "February Sucks" ( or at least Chapters 1-7 of that story) it struggles with a real question. We know that most marriages, even with counseling, do not survive adultery. Navigating past that is part of why this story has such appeals, even if Rick sometimes gets off too lightly.

Like most of this type of genre fiction, the accusations and recriminations of the parties can be too repetitive at and Danielle's scenes of cuckolding Rick actually a lot of humiliation of Danielle. She is jot the powerful woman owning her sexuality, even if in s misguided was. While her lovers may be misogynistic, I do not think that the author intended them to be misogynistic.

Very well done.

EvelZombieEvelZombieover 1 year ago

I am starting to lose respect for Rick. The part where she comes to talk to him and he ends the Convo about not fanning the flames anymore, then proceeds to fuck his trainer the next day did it for me. He seems to not be able to live up to his own word in this chapter, a reflection of the last chapter as Daniele did not live up to hers there. He seems to think that he has the moral high ground, neither of them do. I admit her actions where extreme. But he seems unwilling to acknowledge his own faults, at this point he should divorce her or since by the end of this chapter she seems truly willing to work shit out. Then he should man up and get counseling for them and begin rebuilding the marriage.

ramonchuramonchuover 1 year ago

Ummmm, if he is not going to mend his marriage he may as well be sincere. There is something called dignity & generosity even with the enemy, but being a lawyer he may not know these words

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Still wow, and his sticking to his plan works for me.

We'll see how he treats the wife if her sincerity proves true, but the hurt she inflicted was severe, in infidelity, disrespect and humiliation. She is now seeing that he is desirable to others, just as she paraded how others wanted her in front of him. The payback is still in line for me, she seems to be suffering for her choices.

However, if hubby had not had Meat run out of town, who knows how things would be going? Without him taking control of the situation, within the terms of the contract, where would they be?

Wifey did not spontaneously become better. Things are different, and better (for him), because of hubby's actions.

Still five, for all of its twists and turns

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The marriage is dead, gone, kaput, fini. If he continues to allow his cheating wife to harangue him about everything, then he'll spend the rest of his life arguing the same facts over and over and over. Women love to "talk" about everything when they've been caught doing something wrong. Talk, talk, talk.

.

They'll talk 'till the end of time if you let them, hoping you'll throw in the towel and just agree with their bullshit to end all the discussion. Looks like she winning to me, and he shouldn't even be speaking with her in the first place. Rounded up to 4 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous