All Comments on 'Book 01: A Match Made Ch. 02'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
idrubloodidrubloodover 10 years ago
A pleasure, as always...

I am loving the long chapters, the wonderful flow and the spectacular details of everything.

The emotional ups and downs are so real, I feel everything Lissy, Kara and everyone else is feeling as if it's happening to me...not that I'm surprised. AVL, you have special way of doing that in all your stories.

Again, props on your website. A great place you've created there and I'm thrilled to be a participant there.

Thanks for sharing and I eagerly await the next chapter.

IDB.

rkolnerrkolnerover 10 years ago
Simply wonderful...

You author love stories with such ease. I find my heart pounding and eyes tearing as you guide me through the love of not just Lissy and Kara but of mother and daughter. An incredible journey so far, I'm on the edge of my seat waiting to see where you'll take us next...

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Smile

Wow how fortunate to be given 8 wonderful pages of writing to read. It was hot hot hot, funny and tearful. The characters you create are so real, I love the conversations and the thoughts, its like you are really part of whats happening. I can't wait for chapter 3. Thank you so much for sharing,

Love how your website is developing too :)

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 10 years ago
Hot! Sexy! Romantic!

Ok, I have to admit to playing hookie from work this morning so I could stay home and read this chapter. And it was well worth it! This is next level writing. You have elevated the art of romantic lesbian storytelling to new heights. It's just amazing. The characters walk right off the page as you evoke every emotion from the reader. Wow!

Now I need to go change my shorts. ;)

Thank You So Much! Please keep up the great work!

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Improved Vixen?

Let me state first that you did not need to improve, your stories are first rate. That being said, there's something special about this story. Lissy & Kara are magical, perfect for each other. They say authors can feel what their characters do. If that's the case for you then your love for these two is undeniable. Your writing has reached new heights. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW AND DOUBLE WOW!!

I agree with the other positive comments. I truly believe you've reached a new level in your writing. We all benefit from your talented pen (keyboard?). Looking forward to the next chapter with eager anticipation. Thanks for sharing your writing gifts with those of us who can't wrie a coherent paragraph. ChristieP

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you!!!

Thank you Christie and thank you to all the Anons!! I very much appreciate the comments and the positive thoughts.

I'd like to ask that you write to me through my Literotica portal if you would. I would be happy to add you to my blast email, which announces when a new chapter or story posts. Additionally, I enjoy communicating with those who enjoy my writing. It gives me a great deal of satisfaction to be able to do so.

Again, my sincere thanks for the kind words. They're both flattering and humbling. ~ AVL ~

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where can I get me one?

It's lil ol' me again. Aka 'experienced' woman. I'm at a loss for words after this chapter. All I'm prepared to say are two things. 1) I need more! 2) Where can I get me a Kara? OMG she just keeps getting hotter. I'm not ashamed to say I had a dream about her last night. Let's just say, I didn't want to wake up. I love Lissy too but she better watch out if I run across her woman!

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyover 10 years agoAuthor
Dear 'Experienced'...

I have the biggest smile on my face. Thank you so much!! May I ask a favor? Please write me. I'd like to know more about why you're so taken with the story. The creative me has a curious, sort of clinical side as well.

And I'd love to hear about that dream!! Giggling.

Thank you for your comment and your feedback. Chapter 03 is going through a final review before sending it to Lit for posting. Hope you'll continue to follow my stories.

Warmly,

~ AVL ~

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Better & Better!

Absolutely love this story Vixen. Lissy and Kara are completely beautiful, sexy & so sweet together. Every chapter, every page just gets better!

Each character has their own unique voice and flair. I can't wait to see what's in store for all of them and for us as we enjoy the ride. Thank you as always for sharing your talents and speaking to our hearts & minds... Just sayin!

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
you just keep getting so much better...

there are no words to adequately describe how I feel when I read the continuation of this story. I am in it, living it and actively a part of it. don't know which part but I am in it. this story is so beautifully written with so much feeling and emotion.

you have outdone yourself again!!! you have not missed a thing. I itch to see where it may go next. as usual, I want more now!

thank you for sharing your amazing gifts with us.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!

This Is By Far The Best Story I Have Read. Makes Me Want To Find A Kara for Myself.

Thanks For Sharing.

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
Back again and just had to comment

I had to come back and have another read of this chapter. I simply just can't get enough. So much content and so many feelings. Fairly sure I'll never look at a potato chip in the same way again. Can't wait for chapter three, hope its soon, I'm beginning to shake and rock and twitch nervously :)

BadGirlsLoverBadGirlsLoverover 10 years ago
I can't speak for everyone...

but the longer the chapter, the better, kinda like buying the big bag of chips versus the small bag. I am so happy that you are back, I can't wait to see how this story unfolds.

sarahwalker10sarahwalker10over 10 years ago
incredible

Hey Vixen, how are you? You are an incredible writer and I love your stories. Lissy and Kara are a wonderful couple, they are so great together. The love they have for each other is simply heartwarming. I love them and I love you for sharing this story with us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You and your Cougars

You seem to love the younger ladies and I love that you do. It's such a hot fantasy to think of someone that much younger loving an older woman. If only... I guess that's why it's a fantasy. You make it feel real and these two ladies seem hopelessly in love. This is your best 'Cougar' story so far!! - hockeyholly

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Refreshing!

I came across another of your stories a while back and loved it. This one is even better!! It's so nice to find a writer with a good balance of story and sex. This love story is one of the best I've read yet, anywhere! I don't think this website does your writing any justice. The fan base probably isn't looking for much depth. You should consider selling your writing. Looked around on your website, very well done. It's more in line with who you are, not having some link to porn staring at you when you're trying to read. Guess I got off track some here. Bottom line, you're an incredible talent and deserve more recognition. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot, Wet, and Bothered!!

First, let me say that chapter left me hot, wet and bothered! I loved it!

This was a long delicious chapter and still when I reached the end of it I was surprised ...and sad. I couldn't believe it ended too soon!

The visuals you create via your magnificent word choices make me see -- not just the easy tangible things like the eating of potato chips (okay, how tasty was that!), the girls in Lissy's bedroom choosing the outfit or them on the beach. Vixen, your words allow me to see the tilt of a head, the intensity of their gaze, the fire that licks their skin as they touch -- and I see the love! Not 'cause you say it out right but because whether the word is actually used are not -- you craft such clear images; beautiful visuals layered in emotion - and you invite me/us to share in their intimacy. Amazing!

Damn woman, you do move me! That had to be the best chapter you've ever written! I don't just love your writing Vixen; I'm in love with it. What a lovely gift that chapter was and you gave me a lovely way to 'spend' a rainy day! (wink)

Thank you.

-Heylow

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Stunning as usual

I love the way your use words. It's like verbal jazz.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Change of Person

While I am enjoying the story, I do find it disconcerting when you change person,

One paragraph you will refer to Kara as "she", as if you are telling US the story, then the next paragraph you refer to her as "you", as if you are talking to her.

Please try to be consistent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Double the Flavor

First let me say that I didn't find the change of person confusing in the least. It was a consistent style and easy to follow. In fact, I enjoyed it. It made the lovemaking more intimate.

Second, these two women are "double the pleasure". I felt a little guilty reading this at work today. Since this is anonymous I can also admit I went straight home to "tend to some unfinished business"

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I am a little late to the party

but, I really love your writing style and find that for the most part is is easy to follow. There have been a couple of times where I said "huh??" and had to reread something, but that is more because I missed it the first time.

I am a Leatherman and married to my Mistress. Virtually everyone I actually consider friends are my Leather brothers and Sisters from the LGBT community (yeah, there are a few het Letherfolks that I like). I had to laugh at your "potato Chip whore" (I forget exactly how you worded it), because in real life I know Master Steve and his slave Kirk. Slave Kirk is a "chocolate whore" (his words) and Master Steve loves to hold chocolate under his nose so that slave Kirk begs for it.

So I will continue to read and try to catch up.

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Switching in and out of 2nd person was, at first, disconcerting. However, after you did it several times, I realized you’d changed something else … overtly breaking the 4th wall and talking openly to the readers. While I think the first chapter was written, stylistically speaking, in the more conventional mode, I thought the 2nd-person/4th-wall style to be much more intimate, changing the presentation to reminiscent of a diary. One *VERY* important thing to remember is that language evolves everyday. Vocabulary, styles, idioms, everything. Being forced to stick pedantically to a “conventional” mode from the past doesn’t allow writers to be full-blown artists. If painters, for example, were thus restricted, would there actually be any past masters? Or future ones? Explore. Experiment. Decide for yourself what styles you wish to use, how successful they are, and what impact they have on the story and how you wish to tell it. It’s your art, own it.

josenussbaumjosenussbaumabout 2 years ago

Up till now this would have been a 5* story. However, I absolutely hate cheating. Seen the situation with her husband I still gave 3* instead of my usual 1*.

But she should have broken with her husband before starting to cheat on him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous