All Comments on 'A Big Risk'

by kb4addct

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sandymonroesandymonroeover 10 years ago

This story was too straight in this form. Some more dialogs and detailed would have add to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously???

So you have 3 boyfriends who all just happened to be hung like horses??? And how did they have the miraculous ability to shoot a lot of cum just after cumming shortly before??? Completely made up story and completely non-believable and completely impossible to be DP'd by cocks of that size, especially 2 in one hole!!!! I laughed my ass off at reading this story. Your poop must just fall out of your butt and you must shit your pants all the time if it were true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Type triple penetration into google images and then come back and troll big guy.

kb4addctkb4addctover 10 years agoAuthor

ill work on more details next time. sorry to disappoint. and thanks second Anonymous guy for sticking up for me. but I don't really care if he believes me or not. and I tried that google thing, some of those girls take a lot of abuse!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
3 cocks is great

Keep writing about this foursome. Triple penetration is a great fantasy - let's see what her limits are. If you want to be inspired by some detail just search youporn.com - there are some great TP videos - one where the girl leans her head down on one guys stomach and reaches back with her hand so you get the 3 cocks and her red painted nails working away together at her butt. Maybe your narrator could work up to being face fucked by a fourth guy while the other 3 are in her ass and pussy. And try some more outdoor settings like over the hood of the car. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Re: Seriously

Being able to cum a bunch after cumming not long ago isn't a miraculous ability. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean anything. And while I'll admit it may seem unlikely it's true, doesn't mean it isn't. No reason to bad mouth someone over it. Thanks kb4 for sharing. What you have is special and 1 in a billion. Good luck in the future and I hope to hear more.

anomaly4anomaly4over 10 years ago
Edit: Re: Seriously

Er, I meant "the story may seem unlikely", that is. Reread my comment and thought that sounded semi-unclear. Damn you no edit option after posting...

kb4addctkb4addctover 10 years agoAuthor

thank you guys. I was starting to think I shouldn't post my next story. we haven't done a lot of public stuff, only a few times, but I can write about them. currently I'm working on the time we had two other friends join in. it was requested a lot by email. but after that one, considering the majority of my feedback remains positive, ill post another public endeavor.

and not that I owe it to you or that its any of your business first Anonymous guy, but we cut down on anal play for that exact reason.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I agree with sandy, needs more detail. Also ignore that moron anon, anal sex does not cause problems unless you are doing it wrong. Look it up.

AnnatartywifeAnnatartywifeover 7 years ago
Lovely experiences x

Lovely. Yummy. x x x

Lots of lovely spunk for you...delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous