All Comments on 'How To Give Great Blowjobs'

by MarkLazer

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 10 years ago
Interesting--and educational

5 stars for a great first story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Some good points

Both men and women may be able to learn some good techniques. No matter the skill or experience level do your best.

worldxworldxover 10 years ago
Wonderful!

This has got to be one of the hottest things I've ever read. I really can't wait for you to do more writing! I love it! "Please feed me my lunch.." I was thinking of that all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you!

Great information, good side notes, good hints and tips. Thanks Mark.

gunthernehmengunthernehmenabout 10 years ago
love it

I feel the best way to become an expert at this is to practice practice practice all these techniques until... well.... forever!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
thanks for the info

Thanks for the info and tips about sucking a cock. I've been sucking for a few years but I know I wasn't that good for at least a year or two. Since then, I've gotten much better -- I know because the same men I sucked off before now tell me how much better my blowjobs are. Now I'm going to read your submissions about how to get fucked.

darlingmaradarlingmaraalmost 9 years ago
If...

I think my life would be better if I liked the taste of cum as much as you do. Very thorough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I must be doing it wrong

I've met with a few guys and when they suck me its very quick for me to cum.

On the other hand one guy and I did a 69 ... it took me maybe 5 min. to fill his mouth with my cum .... I was sucking his cock for 40 min. and he couldn't cum .... it would have been my first time trying to swallow a load but it didn't happen.

I was so horny I met up with another guy the next day ... same thing ... I was quick to cum but the guy I was sucking again couldn't cum .... very frustrated.

Do you think ... because I asked them to tell me when they would cum before ... so I could get ready ... turned them off?

yowseryowserover 8 years ago
Sweet

Arousing, well written, superb.

"This type of orgasm is what causes men to ruin their lives" Oh yes oh yes oh yes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent advice....thank you!

Very well written, and also very erotic advice. I was hard the whole time I read this. Can't wait to try out some of the techniques.

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 7 years ago
I Can Tell...

...that this is written not only by a man who knows what he's doing, but that he enjoys it and that he gets more than just a sexual thrill out of it. Everyone can learn from this, especially Literotica's fellow writer's. Superb article! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
How did you get so many guys to let you give them blowjobs?

Excellent writing, great specific tips and descriptions of techniques. From the time I was a young teenager until now in my retirement years, I guess I must have sucked hundred of guys. My ideal has always been the masculine athletic younger type men (or late-teen years) who just wanted a good blowjob and went looking for it. Rarely did I meet someone at a party or otherwise socially; usually in the earlier years I found them in video booths in adult book stores or in wooded parks, at a cruising spot at a beach, or more recently online, e.g. Craigslist. I still enjoy the thrill of the entire process, and this morning was fortunate to be with a young married man with a great athletic body and a super nice cock who had posted on Craigslist and responded to my reply. He really did enjoy and appreciated what I did for him and we hope to get together again soon. But finding a guy like him these days is so rare and difficult. Having experienced him I just want more, but have to use a lot of discretion. So to my question: now that I'm an older retired guy, how can I get more guys that I'm turned on by? I'm not out in my social group and neighborhood, and being of the "old school" I don't want to be obvious to the wrong people. I see really hot young men at my gym but it doesn't seem to be a place to come on to a guy; it's not the kind of gym where there's anything happening in the steam room, sauna or showers. So, any advice?

goldboy16goldboy16over 7 years ago
How as an older retired guy can I get more young guys to give blowjobs to?

Excellent writing, great specific tips and descriptions of techniques. From the time I was a young teenager until now in my retirement years, I guess I must have sucked hundred of guys. My ideal has always been the masculine athletic younger type men (or late-teen years) who just wanted a good blowjob and went looking for it. Rarely did I meet someone at a party or otherwise socially; usually in the earlier years I found them in video booths in adult book stores or in wooded parks, at a cruising spot at a beach, or more recently online, e.g. Craigslist. I still enjoy the thrill of the entire process, and this morning was fortunate to be with a young married man with a great athletic body and a super nice cock who had posted on Craigslist and responded to my reply. He really did enjoy and appreciated what I did for him and we hope to get together again soon. But finding a guy like him these days is so rare and difficult. Having experienced him I just want more, but have to use a lot of discretion. So to my question: now that I'm an older retired guy, how can I get more guys that I'm turned on by? I'm not out in my social group and neighborhood, and being of the "old school" I don't want to be obvious to the wrong people. I see really hot young men at my gym but it doesn't seem to be a place to come on to a guy; it's not the kind of gym where there's anything happening in the steam room, sauna or showers. So, any advice?

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
Can't thank you enough

Your knowledge of pleasing men's cocks is extensive and I am extremely grateful to you for sharing your wisdom on the art of fellatio.

This is the first time I've read your work, and I feel like I hit the lottery! Wish I could blow you to show my sincere appreciation. It would be magical to be fucked by you also.

Tcs1956Tcs1956over 2 years ago

The first time down my throat.

At a glory hole with my girlfriend, Melissa. The guy watched us go into the booth. Through the hole we saw him enter the booth next to us. Melissa got naked and stuck her nipple through the hole. She looked at me and said “He’s rubbing his cock on my nipple.” She stood back and he stuck his long cock through the hole. Melissa started sucking his cock. After she got him hard, she motioned for me to take her place. Without a word, he started thrusting into my mouth. Melissa grabbed his cock and held him still while I slid his whole cock down my throat. He was making serious noise on the other side of the wall! I moved him up and down my throat until he suddenly erupted straight down my throat. I never felt or tasted his cum in my mouth. He slid out and it fell back into his side of the hole. Melissa said “Damn! Did he cum?” I said “Yeah, straight down my throat.” From the other side he said “Damn! I thought that was her! GREAT blow job, Dude!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great read!! Thank you for the pointers. I have been married to a wonderful woman for 15 years and love having sex with her. But I have always had an interest in the way cut cocks look. I think they look a lot better then a womans vagina. So about 5 years ago I started looking through Craigslist for a man to suck and only suck. I hooked up with 4 married guys whose wives didn't like to suck cock and 2 gay guys. The gay guys I only sucked 2 and 4 times. But the 3 of the 4 married guys I am still sucking off. In fact my wife and I have become good friends with them and their wives. The guys really enjoy me sucking them and I love doing it for them. We just have to be careful not to be found out. None of our wives would understand. Thanks again for the tips. I am so excited to try some of your techniques on them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have had mind blowing orgasms from skilled cocksuckers, and I am always looking for tips that I can incorporate when I suck a cock. Thanks for your tips on basic essentials and more.

CorjixCorjixalmost 2 years ago

Comment on deepthroating. Before my very first gay sleepover, I watched several how-to videos about deepthroating. One suggested 'yawning' as the best way to take cock. When the time came, I yawned my way from his cockhead to his pubes! It went straight down with no gagging; I enjoyed every minute of it. He did, too!

ButtbustedButtbustedover 1 year ago

Excellent article. I'm a very blessed man myself as my Wife can consistently bring me to level 3 orgasms at will. I attribute her soul screeching blowjobs to 4 things. You mentioned 3. She brings the "warmth, wetness and continuous friction" everytime. For me, here's the game changer. She always blows me in a position where her tongue is on the underside of my dick. The gentle rub of her tongue on the frenulum, the most sensitive part of my dick, always has me screaming after 3 minutes. I've never made 4.

I noted this when we 69. Her tongue lines up with the top of my dick instead of the bottom, and I have yet to cum from that approach.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I suckedmy first cock when i was around 13 i went to an all guy school and i guess with no girls there hormones were high and lots of us spent time in toilets comparing cocks and jerking off. Circle jerks were common at dinner time to see who could cum first and i loved watching cocks spurt cum. One day i agreed to go into a cubicle with a friend for a wank together as he hada porn mag and we ended up jacking each others cocks off. It became a regular thing until one day he commented on a pic of a girl in the porn mag sucking a cock he said wish it was me getting sucked off like that i asked do you want me to try doing it he said yes will you. I sat on the toilet and wanked and kissed his cock and began licking it and loved the taste of his clear precum and he liked that as he moaned how good it was. I plucked up the courage and took him in my mouth and began sucking on his cock and bobbing my head on him and a few minutes later hetensed up and cum in my mouth. It tasted salty creamy and different and i just swallowed it. He thanked me and said that was good its my first blowjob i said i liked doing it. Since that day iv sucked more and knew i wanted more and to have a cock fuck me the same way girls in the porn mag were fucked. I discovered dressing as a girl gets me more cock and now have several guys that service my needs as well as their own. Most are older married men who dont get the blowjobs and anal they got lots of before they got married which stopped after getting married or miss the hot car and outdoor sex they enjoyed before being married. I love getting dressed and having hard horny dirty exciting sex in a car or outdoors in a park or other places when im with my horny men. SissyErica UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkLazer@MarkLazer
859 Followers
I am a bisexual male who has had some great experiences with men over the years and I hope to continue them and share them with you all! I have started to publish again after a hiatus but lots of sex to write about. My email for this site doesn't work so if you want to contac...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES