All Comments on 'David Drops By'

by magichands

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
WIFE AND HUSBAND ARE PIGS

AUTHOR IS PIG

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 8 years ago
Long Windup, Short Pitch

If a reader starts reading at the point Hubby walks into the den, this is a hot stroker! But, if that reader reads the whole tale, then reflects upon it (after recovering from the stroking,) then it is odd. Hubby's extravagance with the 'Vette, his Vegas windfall, his educational position and private massage work, even the couple's ages, are seen to be filler! They don't advance the story (quite the contrary), not even to delineate personal characteristics relevant to the focus of the story.

Why not tell us about the couple's amatory history - before meeting, during courtship, and marital. Hubby was asked about his view on Sweetie's hospital service to the Bull-on-the-couch, but We The Readers don't know if this was a position Hubby made clear before their wedding or something extemporaneous.

4*

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

It was a bit of a surprise.

Not really any bit of a surprise that a homosexual writer dreams of other mens cocks. Actually it was expected but cucks are, factually speaking, generally drooling over cocks....and what they really want to do with them.

Thanks for adding to the pile of repressed writers shit here.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 1 year ago
Wow. Really?

I thought this was a story of David dropping by to do it with Lee. Not you and Kate. But you managed to ruin it by putting yourself in the leading position.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous