All Comments on 'A New Way of Seeing Things Ch. 05'

by BusyBadger

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Fantastic read. Please don't leave it so long before the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Captivating

Your style is very erotic and such a turn on. The character development is very good even in this short story format. Please keep writing. Your writing is really a pleasure to read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great reading

you are giving me and my wife new ideas

wdbtchrwdbtchralmost 9 years ago
Hot!

Very, very, HOT!

Lucky3Lucky3over 7 years ago
Lovely

A great erotic story look foward to reading them all....

SunloverSunloverover 7 years ago
Gets better and better

I had read the first story a couple of months ago and it didn't grab me at the time. Just the other day I reread it and then read part 2. Suddenly I was addicted. I started reading and became fascinated with the story. Very well written and entertaining. Especially love the relationship that grows between Gwen and Natalie. I think these stories personify what 95% of married men wish would happen to their wives. I've read the first ten and will continue to read the rest. Great work. Please keep it up.

MrBondsMrBondsover 4 years ago
Hot !!!!!

I love stories about mature, prudish women who find their inner slut. This story is well written and nicely detailed. I love how Natalie is leading Gwen down the path to "slutsville." Like Tim, I would be turned on if my woman "accidentally" exposed herself publicly.

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrover 3 years ago
Love the pace

Gwen's transformation is coming along nicely. And with so many chapters to go, I can only imagine how much she will evolve ;->

BlackPhobosBlackPhobosover 1 year ago

O conto está cada vez melhor!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusyBadger@BusyBadger
1791 Followers
3/23/19 For all those wondering, yes there is more to come. Real-life has been very busy and finding time to write has been difficult. Gwen and Tim (and Natalie, and Cricket et al) will continue! We are a married couple who, while monogamous ourselves, believe that humans are...

story TAGS