All Comments on 'Finding Love Pt. 09'

by Dru_Druthers

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

lovely end for a great story.you're an amazing story teller.

from italy ciao

BahamaBahamaover 10 years ago
Great

I see why you are such a story teller .You are truly a romantic soul . I felt alittle cheated , I was waiting for a really hot love scene between Meg and Kate . Other than that , it was a perfect ending to a beautiful love story

MGU67MGU67over 10 years ago
So Sorry

To see this story end, it has been simply wonderful. I do hope you have another one in the works. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice, but rushed!

Thank you for the nice written story, I do enjoy reading your stories it's very detailed and elaborated. However, after reading this whole series, I do feel this story was rushed at the ending and it appears as if more emphasis was placed on Ari and Vivian then Meg and Kate. Maybe that was your intent, but then you should start the story from their point of view. Well, I can't complain right, it's free literature :). If I have one wishful thinking it would be one more fairy chapter just between Kate and Meg and "no Ari or Vivian". I think I could almost honestly speak for most reader from this story that we would really like that lol. But hey you are the writer so you are the creator of this. Thank you again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An as yet new author

but as none other, the stories are most unusual, extremely creative, and most enjoyable. One unusual thing I noticed was the consistent manner in which the part of Vivian was portrayed. Her character was unfailingly pure "Viv" with no deviation.

You are a tremendous talent with a flair for that something special, something delightfully different.

More than well done, but please grace us with more, and that includes your wonderfujl knack for torturously erotic poetry.

ShesUrDreamShesUrDreamover 10 years ago
Mommy make her stop!!!

The story has ended and I can't get up. I want my Vivie and my Katelyn and the... oh dear, whatever am I going to dew... do!

A wonderful story has come to an end. Congrats on a fine piece of storytelling. You created wonderful characters and wove their developing relationships deftly, erotically and wonderfully.

I hope to see another of your fine offerings soon!! And thank you!

SwifthawkSwifthawkover 10 years ago
I'm sorry, but I feel cheated

The writing, the storyline and the story itself are utterly fantastic throughout all of the chapters up to and including this one. However, all that aside you have been building up Meg's & Kate's first time together through the last several chapters and when the moment arrives not only do we just get half a dream sequence, but the entire event is glossed over? I'm sorry, but seriously? As a fan and someone who has thoroughly enjoyed your writings thus far, I feel like I've been lead along by a string for absolutely nothing. I feel bitterly disapointed.

john1946john1946over 10 years ago
Excellent outcome

You have wrapped things up so nicely and all the parts just came together. Thank you for this. It is a very well-written work. You have a wonderful gift to share. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Was it really about Meg and Kate?

Very good story but the Vivian and Ari scene couldn't get passed

that. But other than that I think it was more about Vivian and Ari

Then Kate and Meg the build up was great then shut down at the end

Maybe that's the way you intended it to go I don't know you the

writer it was good except the Vivian and Ari but that's just my

Opinion :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Long build up.....

To finding love yet, I too feel cheated out of a loving sequence between Kate and Meg. Yes their relationship was more than just sex. Which would have made for a truly mutual loving scene once Meg came to embrace who she is and her love for Kate. Really think you missed a beautiful opportunity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really???

I thoroughly enjoyed "Finding Love" all through and including Pt. 8. I wanted to have you submit it to movie producers. I was truly disappointed, however, in the final chapter regarding Kate and Meg's relationship. Where was the love scene to which you were building up between Kate and Meg? Kate's dream sequence did not cut it. Why, when Vivian and Ari were only supporting characters in this entire story, were they made to be the main focus at the end? As you are such an amazing writer of sensual love stories, (and after all, this IS the Literotica website), I waited weeks for this romantic scene between Kate and Meg only to be disappointed this morning. Dru_Druthers, please, please, please re-write Pt. 9. You can't leave us like this! Maybe you are just teasing us and there really will be another, alternative Pt. 9...???

tangentjokertangentjokerover 10 years ago
Always a fan of yours

This was certainly not the ending I was expecting. You are three times the writer I am. Your characters are amazing.

This has been a tremendously entertaining series and Part 09 was no exception. Your dialogue, descriptions, and pacing are amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I really feel let down about kate and meg's love scene, or should I dare say kate's dream teaser? It seems like you shifted the focus of the story toward viv and Ari than kate and meg. After all the build up towards kate and meg's characters and relationship, I was looking forward to at least one sensual, beautiful, and awesome love scene between them since most of the love scenes had already involved viv and ari. I really feel like it was a huge tease to not give the readers the kate and meg love scenes they hungered after for so long.

Overall, the story was a great read and please continue to write more.

janny54janny54over 10 years ago
stunned!

I have been hanging by a thread waiting to see the passionate loving between kate and meg. 9 parts of anticipation building and building to be a non-event. my personal feeling of disappointment in how this part was rushed and chopped up. more attention was paid to viv and ari instead of the main characters and the culmination of their getting to an intimate place. what happened?

this will. however, not affect my love of your writing. you are an amazingly creative storyteller that tackles subjects that others would not dare deal with.

I look forward to whatever you will grace us with next.

jan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm very disappointed in this chapter. I just felt robbed. Sorry.. :(

MzFlyMzFlyover 10 years ago
Love your writing style

And love this story. From the first page, I felt the characters were believable, real & well rounded individuals. I held fast to the hope that Kate would truly find love and you portrayed that discovery with Meg in such a sweet & honest way. Have to admit I have "feelings" about the conclusion as well.

But the story of finding love certainly lived up to the title as evidenced by Viv & Ari's intense bond, as well as Kate & Meg's discovery of love and even Meg's parents rekindled romance. You are a talented writer and I am always excited to read anything you post. Keep up the great work Dru_Druthers!

<3

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 10 years ago
A very nice ending

Glad everything worked out for everybody in the end. I was as mad as a hornet at Ari for running out on Kate, and I wondered continually about Meg making the transition. I liked how Kate and Meg both took it very very slowly, since Meg surely knew how much Kate was hurt by the loss of Ari and other girlfriends. I was disappointed in the homophobic reactions and thought they could have been handled better, but at least the people involved didn't do any permanent damage (although the scene where a drunken father got Tasered was the story's low point, since Tasers have been known to kill). Still don't like Ari and Vivian's style of lovemaking because I personally intensely dislike BDSM-style sex or anything that smacks of it, but glad they were close enough to each other that it all worked out.

Wildcat2013Wildcat2013over 10 years ago
Sad

I am so sad to see it over... But I LOVED that you gave us a nice epilogue to end the story with a happily every after!

As always your writing is amazing and leaves me wanting more.

Thank you Dru!

xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW AND THANK YOU

Another great chapter and an exceptionally clever ending. For those who were disappointed because there was no actual first time love scene between Kate and Meg, Meg's actions were all foreshadowed in her conversation with Jade. Ending with the dream scene and Meg saying "I'm ready" actually is a great ending because your imagination knows exactly how this beautiful love scene was played out. Dru you are truly a great author and should publish your stories. I look forward to your next contribution with eager anticipation. Thank y0u. ChristieP

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing, but ...

I was really looking forward to reading how meg and kates first time together was

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank you

G'day,

I enjoyed your story.

Thank you

Keith G

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Lovely Ending

Folks, this is Literotica, not Sexapalooza, we don't need to read about every lick or finger-thrust. Very nice twist having the seemingly ultimate love scene be a fantasy, get a little nervous, then have it fulfilled after all.

Still not happy with Viv and Ari getting a happy ever after.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
I HEART THIS STORY!

I couldn't have explained it better than sbrooks103 in response to the negative comments. While i am disappointed in not getting to witness Kate and Meg's consummation of their love in writing, it is enough to know they did. The mere fact that Meg said '" Kate, I'm ready" says it all. I am happy for them and believe or or not, Vivian and Ari as well. Who knows, Dru might surprise us with a sequel (shrug)

***** This was a beautiful story, especially because

it brought some of the

difficulties physically challenged people face

on a daily basis to light *****

WELL DONE DRU!

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Lost me on the way

While I understand the desire to treat your characters well, I really think the story kind of went haring off into the unlikely, with Kate, Meg, Vivian and Ari becoming friends. I've been involved in a few relationships where more than one person was competing for the affections of another and this sort of "happy, happy, joy, joy" ending doesn't happen. Regardless of finding Meg, Kate was still scurrilously used by Ari and would probably remain distant because of it. It is this lack of willingness to address the real consequences of emotional conflict that lost me. I understand the desire for a happy ending, but one that was a bit more realistic in the happiness doled out would have been better.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
I'm With Verbicide

I can understand forgiving Viv and Ari, but being close friends? No way, Jose!

Kind of amazed that the story ends with Vis and Ari married, but NOT Kate and Meg!

Still a great read, could have been better than "Hidden Desires", but Ari/Viv knocked it down for me.

As a side note, I realize you needed it for plot purposes, but for Jade and Terry to not tell Kate what Vivian did also seems very wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What can I say...?

I commented after reading your first chapter and reserved any further comments for this last chapter. But what can I say than hasn't been said by so many others throughout the story? I've had a lot of amusement from all those who wanted to hang, draw and quarter Viv and Ari---it says something for your writing and story-telling that people should feel such outrage at what are, after all, only fictional characters. Good stories and dramas need conflict if they are to be interesting and Viv and Ari provided the first major conflict.

But whatever... I have given you five stars throughout. The one letdown, I felt, was that the ending of the final chapter a bit rushed. However, the whole piece has been a great and gripping story. Keep writing, Dru, keep writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
disappointed

By spending so many chapters on the two bitches Ari and Vivian, how dare you not writing anything on the two lovely ones? After waiting for so long, reading through the somewhat forty something chapters, I really do expect to see a lovely wonderful romantic first night between Kate and Meg, and you just don't have a word on it? That's insane!!!!!!

And the two bitches just don't deserve a happy ever forever ending like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
!

I really love the story between kate and meg.I'm like meg, new in a lesbian world,kinda adjusting and not totally come out,only few trusted friends knows and hoping that I can also find happiness and love with an amazing woman like kate:)

but ari and vi??? Eeeh I just don't like how they started their relationship,I don't like them period!haha anyhow I love ur work except for ari and vi.haha can't get over them.haha

I also red the story of jade and terry and I love them both^.^ keep writing and I will definitely read all of them as long as no ari and vi.hahaXD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
! Response

I agree completely with the comment titled !. I wish i knew who wrote that comment cause id love to talk to her about being new to the lesbian world and her fears. So if the author of that sees this id love to chat with her.

Kay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Understanding.

Now I am aware of how many of you feel however, you have to understand that things happen. It could have been done a different way, Kate should not have apologized but that was her choice. This shows you that she is a forgiving person and it be helped. That is the way her character was set up. You cannot say that when you love someone you don't hurt them because you do. It is human because we make mistakes and hurt the people we love. When it started you must admit it didn't seem passionate. I mean how can one go for years of lusting after someone and then forgetting it?. Plus either way Ari would have hurt Kate feelings. Because you don't say you love someone then some weeks later your lusting after anothe.It may not have been fair but there were signs. Such as Ari is a young gullible woman and she had just come from something traumatic do her mind may not be it the right place then for someone to profess there love you don't make right choices. Regardless all I have to say is you may be up set but try to see it in a different point of view. Try to understand. I'm a neutral party, when you are trying to understand become a neutral party.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
! response(hey,kay^.^)

Sorry I did a long response to you but I accidentaly press that delete button! And the story of mine had completely gone in an instant Tsk! Well thank u for ur concern though,really appreciate it kay^.^ sorry for the late reply, I didn't know that someone would commet to my comment here until today.

Kath

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A little confused...

First off: I really liked this. Couldn't stop once I got started. I thought the situations, feelings and reactions were real and scary true.

But... I was a bit disappointed that the only discription for the couple, that I thought were the main characters of this story turns out to be: "it was everything they dreamed it would be."

I wanna know what they dreamed it would be, too. Lol

Was I wrong? Or were the main people in this story actually Viv and Ari? Was that why there was so much more written about them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disappointed

I liked this story, and even managed to get through Viv and Ari's horrible betrayal of Kate, as well as Kate being insane enough to apologise for being furious about it, but the fact that the story spent so much time on them, and we never even got Meg and Kate's first time? Hugely disappointing. I'm sure nobody will see this, since it's a comment on a two year old story, but I had to say it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
omg this was so good!

I just loved the whole series so much I couldn't sleep until I finished! Please write more stories, I love your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I fell in love with this story and am so sad that it's over. I adored the characters but mostly fell in love with Kate.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Man! This story had my emotions all over the place, from angry-frustrated to aww-happy ending. Guess I've always loved rollercoasters. I Found Love in this series. Congrats Dru Druthers on a job well done.

I would be remissed if I didn't say, its seems to have been several years since you've posted. I hope you find your "mojo" and start writing & posting again. I think you have something people would like to read. I know I would. Please consider Thanks

Thumper3340Thumper3340over 6 years ago

I couldn’t stop reading these stories once I started. They were amazing!

5 stars!!!!

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 6 years ago
Leave 'em wanting more...

Wow; all that build-up and then you go all shy & coy there at the end.

It's been a couple of years now; any chance of reading a new story? Please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love that story!

I am reading and feeling the love... It is a beautiful love especially between Kate and Meg. So romantic that my eyes are blistering when I am reading. This is my favorite love story and I’m happy I (by chance) have found!

Love_is_a_wordLove_is_a_wordover 5 years ago
U

This story was breath taking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Was great but

I hated the storyline of Ari & Vivan and didnt like tgeir characters at all. How they got together was just wrong and they are only supposed to be side characters, yet this chapter was more about them then the main love story between Meg and Kate which I loved. Overall 4 stars, would have given it 5 if there was no Ari & Viv and included Meg and Kates first time together. You robbed us there with all the build up.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Wonderful

I have just read all the chapters of this story and it was excellent reading hope we have one last chapter where Meg and Kate are wedded that would be the icing on the cake thank you great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was a good story but I did feel a little cheated to not have more of the Kate and Meg Story. Also I agree with another comment glad it all worked out but didn't like how Ari and Viv got together. It was betrayal plain and simple. I was taught if you have doubts or fears you share them and talk through it you never cheat. If you must part then you part you don't destroy their trust for the next someone.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

Why was Viv and Ari mentioned so much? Kate may be able to forgive but I can't. There cheaters. They hurt Kate. No, once the relationship is over Viv and Ari should've been forgotten. This story was about Kate. Not about a couple of backstabbing cheaters. Was good to see Jade and Terry again. That was the best bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dreams are a tricky story elements. First, they are not real, so their place in a story is dubious. Second, no one ever remembers dreams like stories like to portray them. At best, they are fleeting, vague, and have no meaningful content. Pretending they have meaning is distracting to the story and its readers. They frequently steal from the real story, reducing the impact of the real story. For example, when characters interact sexually in a dream first, it practically destroys the first real sexual interaction. Plus, readers all know they are fake. They are not romantic in the least.

And in this last segment of the story, the dream literally destroys the ending by replacing a real ending with a fake dream sequence.

Dreams are very dangerous writing tools, much more likely to damage a story than improve it.

Dru_DruthersDru_Druthersabout 1 year agoAuthor

Well, it has been a long ten years since I've posted this flight of fantasy. I appreciate all the comments and respect all the opinions. Thank you all.

The ending that sparked so much controvasy.... All I can say is that, I write and follow the storyline where it takes me. I have sadly, closed the chapter on Finding Love and much to the reader's dismay, it will not be reopened.

Let's just hope I can live up to the high standards I have apparently set here, in any future works that may come along.

Regards, Dru_Druthers

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDru_Druthers@Dru_Druthers
397 Followers
I've become an avid reader on Literotica and have been frustrated on more than one occasion when a story (a good storyline and plot) starts and then the author seemingly disappears without finishing. As I have begun posting my own stories, I alway try to finish my story before...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Finding Love Series Info