All Comments on 'Camping'

by queenofmyworld

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2?

There has to be a chapter two about finding this guy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"‬"Well,‭ ‬as long as your hear you might as well help me finish getting this set up,‭ ‬right‭?""

'you're here'!

As in 'YOU ARE here (place not sound)'

Just one example.

queenofmyworldqueenofmyworldalmost 8 years agoAuthor
spelling errors

I'm aware of the spelling and grammar errors. SORRY! My fingers are not as fast as my brain is and unfortunately the word version on my laptop is very old and doesn't always catch grammar errors in sentence construction. I always appreciate the feedback though!!!!!! Its hard to catch all the errors when you're the author and proof reader. ;)

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
for spelling and grammar

You might try replacing your old version of Word with LibreOffice.

It is free, available for Windows, Mac OS-X and Linux, and there are dictionary and grammar checkers available for it in many languages and locales which are also free.

If there is room on the hard drive of your laptop you can install and try it without uninstalling what you have now.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
but........

Spell checkers will not catch when you spell the wrong word the right way.

Hear is correct when you mean for example "Do you hear that noise?"

Here is correct if you mean the place where you are, not someplace else.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous