All Comments on 'A Love for Every Creature'

by Bethyboo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mrpinomrpinoover 10 years ago

It was great to hear a sexy voice to go along with a good story. Hope you do more with audio.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 10 years ago
Bad fit for Lit

While this story might qualify as a light romantic comedy, it certainly doesn't qualify as erotica ["literature or art intended to arouse sexual desire"]. I found nothing particularly sexy, nor arousing about it. It's not that there's anything wrong with the story itself, it just doesn't fit this site. After all, this site is LitEROTICA, not LitRomCom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Lovely!

Ignore the haters, hun. That was lovely, sweet, and a heartwarming message. Sure, it wasn't "sexy" but considering there is a Romance section, with tons of sweet stuff with the sex, Dark Storm can shut it. If you considered writing more , I would read it!

SanguineSmileSanguineSmileover 10 years ago
Well written

This story was a good counterpoint to other stories on here. Not everything has to be dark and depraved (though that's my usual fare) occasionally a little emotional boost hits the spot. While I prefer the dark and violent stories (with a plot) this one put a smile on my face. Finding someone who can accept all of you is an important thing to many of us. I think Dark Storm just doesn't understand the deeper meaning here. Or is being willfully blind. In either case is clearly missing the point. Excellent work. I've read some of your other work but this one puts you in my favorites. Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
made me smile

I really liked it. Good job. Can't wait to read more from you

photoman4u2photoman4u2over 10 years ago
GREAT!!

Loved it very much! great to have you writing again! keep it up....what a sexy voice

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Loved it. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous