All Comments on 'First Resort'

by byronbert

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 10 years ago
A chalet

is a style of house found in alpine (mountain) regions. Wide eaves along with peaked roofs to shed snow.

Hardly the style you would expect on a tropical island....

Once you see a mistake like that it's not worth reading further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chalet

chalet is a commonly used term for standalone accommodation in the south pacific

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
chalet

Chalet is the standard term for holiday standalone accomodation in the UK too. I suppose the nearest equivalent in American is 'cabin'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice short story

Quite a few older women fantasize about breaking in a young virgin. They can teach the young man proper way to please a woman. Only a few are lucky enough to do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

who cares about the detail?

not me I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty Predictable

Same standard first time story, other than the setting, but well written.

salvatore31salvatore31about 6 years ago
Choice of words

I also believe your work was quite cliched and predictable. And I had trouble believing that a virgin 18 year old's word choice would be so sophiisticated. Last, I think it would have been better if you kept him in the submissive role throughout. Again hard to believe he would gain that much confidence in such a short amount of time. Keep writing.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 5 years ago
We all have to start somewhere and a helping hand can work wonders

Everyone needs a Mrs G in their life and this was a good version of a "Mrs Robinson" performance.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseeke12 months ago

Probably many in their lives had a similar (first) woman and it’s great when the relationship with her remained friendly or just good, but it’s very scary when such a woman seeks to maintain a relationship with you at a time when she is married and you have already married beautiful young wife. Sometimes it seems that such "adult" women, with their promiscuity, are trying to "shoot three birds with one stone" - to quench their indefatigable passion, please their cuckold husband and keep their young lover near them even at the cost of destroying his family. In such cases, only one thing can be advised - run away from such a past, and take only pleasant and piquant memories with you (but don't risk telling your wife about them hahaha).

Four stars (would be five if the story was more detailed).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous