All Comments on 'Spring Break Detour'

by tikulmi

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
A real who's who?

"I was hanging with Steve, Frank and Bianca, and I got IDed going into a bar. I think Steve and Bruce would have passed on going in, but Sheila wanted to check out the bar..."

How did Frank become Bruce, and how did Bianca become Sheila? Sloppy editing on top of sloppy writing. Not very good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fun short story

There are some cougars that take advantage of spring break and other college events. The guys are easy and everyone gets what they want.

beastboy42beastboy42over 10 years ago

LOVE The story.

just a huge shame it was told from the SUBS view point instead of the DOMS view point. Still hit all my favored kinks, mostly older women dominating a younger male via Facesiting, LOVE that.

Hope you may write much more, and hopefully the next from the ladies viewpoint >;)

tonguelasher01tonguelasher01over 9 years ago
Good story

This sounds like heaven to me. I would very much love to hear what they do with him for another day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Am still waiting for part 2. Great story.

armando100armando100over 7 years ago
gud story

gud story

LitercfdsLitercfdsalmost 6 years ago

Great story. Love the mature women using young guys, and especially love it when rimming and ass tongue fucking is involved!

rareneedrareneedover 5 years ago
Brevity and detail makes it practically perfect

Dude, write a sequel. Please! This story was great! Maybe the ladies pimp him out to other older ladies? Maybe there is some pegging later? Just do it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Best older woman domme story..

That kind of encounter would be great. Three women who wanted a younger man to use and controlled. He would have great memories and they would have an experience of a lifetime.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Every young man who loves or loved an older woman would want to be this guy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous