All Comments on 'Captured and Enslaved Ch. 02'

by Nikki07

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
usfgirls19usfgirls19over 10 years ago

That's quite the toy he outfitted her with. Can't wait for chapter 3.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Hmmm

Delicious

Hang in there girl and really piss him off

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Another bland torture porn story with two dimensional characters. Oh goodie, I've needed a nap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
story

Nothing new here. run of the mill. can see where it's going already. give you 3 stars would have given 2 and a half, but this sight doesn't do halves. not the worst story i have read hence the rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Torture porn?

Maybe...but some of us like that. After all, if this was totally socially acceptable we wouldn't be commenting anonymously, would we? Looking forward to Chapter 3!

joodlejoodleover 10 years ago
Fairly standard, but....

This is a common foundation for non-con stories. However, one distinction that I noticed is that Tristan says upfront that he is beating her because he likes it, not because he thinks it will somehow bring her pleasure. He calls himself a sadist, but not necessarily in sexual terms. I appreciate this about him. Looking forward to the next chapter, and hoping there will be a little more distinction between this and hundreds of other stories. Tristan seems very yummy so far. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Agree with the Comment..

About it being another 2D torture porn story...yawn..yet another Cardboard Cutout Sociopathic so called Master..

DemonicWingsDemonicWingsover 10 years ago
Wow..

Second chapter and the anyons are shocker being rude :0 could you let the author expand her story first .... People are so damn rude good job so far can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The whipping

The whipping was probably to establish his position over her. He is mind fucking her also. People need to give the story a chance to develop. The author has set it up nicely. He wanted her for some reason and we will find out soon enough. I'm looking forward to the morning. She should be extremely excited and frustrated by then.

RejoyceRejoyceover 10 years ago
Good job!

Don't listen to the haters, they've found themselves in the wrong section apparently!

AnyaLuna57AnyaLuna57over 10 years ago
New Fan

I'm definitely a fan of this story so far. Keep it up!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
funny

How a "Church girl" who hasnt used crude language before masturbates because her boyfriend likes her wet for him, but they dont have sex? And funny how this "church girl" doesnt seem at all mortified when her kidnapper rams a vibrator up her vagina. Som strange behavior, I have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So no longer a virgin then?

It amazes me how many stories have a vibrator or fingers in a girl and then still seem to think shes a virgin .Maybe she hasn't had "vaginal sex" as such but that hymen is long gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
To a certain philistine Anonymous,

---

"So no longer a virgin then?

It amazes me how many stories have a vibrator or fingers in a girl and then still seem to think shes a virgin .Maybe she hasn't had "vaginal sex" as such but that hymen is long gone."

10/20/13

---

It "amazes" you? Then let me blow you mind: Hymen != Virginity

The ignorant assumption you made boggles the mind. It's at best juvenile and at worst misogynistic. Pray tell, from which century dost thou obtain thy antiquated standard of "virginity"? By your troglodytic logic, some gymnasts, equestrians, bikers, and even people who were born without hymens must have "long" lost their virginity.

What is amazing to me, however, is that you are arrogant enough to presume your definition of "virginity" is universally accepted. You heavily imply that a "girl' (way to also make a privileged cis-gender assumption, bravo!) [...who inserted...] a vibrator or fingers" would be in error should she "still seem to think shes [sic] a virgin."

Has it not ever occurred to you that there are multiple acceptable norms? Some people consider sexual contact of any nature as the definition while some others define it only as penetrative coitus with a consenting partner. There are many variations in between; it is up to the individual to define the concept. He/she/ze alone has the power to determine at what point "virginity" is "lost," or if ever, as there is no medical basis to virginity tests.

Although the constructs of "loss" and "virginity" are highly problematic, in and of themselves, here I attempt to utilize them in the interest of consistency with your vocabulary. For future reference, kindly edify yourself first before you feel the need to vomit your ignorance undeservedly over a perfectly enjoyable work of fiction.

With the utmost sincerity,

Another Nikki07 reader

LadyPartsLadyPartsover 10 years ago
To "yet another Nikky07 reader...

Fucking brilliant reply!

Though I must admit, the whole "virgin" construct annoys the hell out of me. Because the authors of virgin stories, tend to be vague about the status even when explicitly stated. Most of the time, the author seems to convey a lack of experience and a certain innocence or a lacking of sexual awakening. Yet a young lady who has to rub one out before a date, certainly doesn't qualify as one lacking in sexual awakening. And if that is the case, why bother with technical virginity at all?

I think authors would do well to spend some thinking time in order to define exactly what they intend their Virgin to represent. And how likely it is that readers will see that meaning given the word choices used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous